[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do straight men tolerate modern women outside of sex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: oscar-wilde.jpg (61KB, 640x704px) Image search: [Google]
oscar-wilde.jpg
61KB, 640x704px
I'm bisexual, one thing I've noticed is that a lot of women these days have become vapid self centred overly serious princesses who can't even carry a conversation, or make someone laugh. It seems like they all expect men to be the jesters, whilst offering nothing in return except their validation. And when they do speak, it's mostly about themselves. Women have forgotten the art of the conversation and interesting women are becoming an endangered species. For every woman who can make me chuckle, I know 20 men who can make me fall out of my seat laughing. The majority of Women are boring people, whilst even attractive men I've dated or known are capable of being humorous and interesting. I've decided to exclusively have relationships with men because of this.

How do you guys do it, have relationships with women? It's seems like other than sex, they're useless. Maybe you guys should try cock for a change?
>>
>>37348114
>women these days have become vapid self centred overly serious princesses
They've always been that
>can't even carry a conversation, or make someone laugh
They've never been able to do that, that is male stuff
>they all expect men to be the jesters whilst offering nothing in return except their validation
That's the way it's been since the beginning of time
>Women have forgotten the art of the conversation and interesting women are becoming an endangered species
They never knew that shit to begin with
>For every woman who can make me chuckle, I know 20 men who can make me fall out of my seat laughing.
Humor is a masculine thing designed to attract a mate, women don't need to have that ability
>Maybe you guys should try cock for a change?
That is disgusting degenerate trash. Sex is for procreating and furthering the success of your bloodline

The only real goal in life is to procreate. Women carry the baby making factories, they've already succeed in this goal from birth. They decide who will put their baby formula in it. For men to achieve their life goal of having their genes chosen for procreation they have to compete with other men, as not all men get to achieve this. As part of the competition, with the women as judge, you must portray to her that you have the most attractive traits of any other man she can choose from, the traits her children will have. This can be sociability, survival skills, provision skills, attractiveness, wealth, and a big one is humor.
Women don't need to compete for sperm, there is plenty to go around, so they don't need to develop any skills.
>>
>>37348235
Then what's the point of having relationships with women if women dont provide much relationship value other than sex and bearing your children?
>>
>>37348326
>don't provide much relationship value
>other than the only important things about relationships

They provide care, empathy, emotional support, your children's lives and well-being.
Why is laughing so important to you? Having a dumb laugh with the boys is just to pass the time, you'd be pretty pathetic to make your entire life revolve around that, it's childish.
You're just a raging faggot, m8.
>>
>>37348380
So it's a one way transaction. You are not your children.
Oh god, you tradcucks are pathetic.
>>
>>37348458
You put penises in your anus, and will leave nothing behind when you die of aids.
I don't think you are in a position to call anyone pathetic m8.
>>
>>37348114
>How do straight men tolerate modern women outside of sex?
By not acknowledging them and focusing on maintaining oneself.
>>
>>37348380
>care, empathy, emotional support
Hi, I live in the west and women don't provide that at all desu.
>>
>>37348380
>They provide care, empathy, emotional support, your children's lives and well-being.
So they provide everything a man can do too minus the fact that they went through the same life struggles as a man and won't be able to relate most of the time?

Also friendly reminder that western women only provide a filthy room and bathtub they never clean.
If you were to find a woman that actively supports her man you'd have to go into the jungle and look for a uncivilized tribe.

Besides their wombs and physical attraction women sure are pointless in this existence.
>>
>>37348581
>men providing care, empathy, emotional support, your children's lives and well-being.
Are you retarded m8? Women naturally have more care and empathy, it's hormonal.
It's why women become nurses and men become engineers.
Men also can't give birth to children, or provide children what a mother can despite what you read on tumblr.

>>37348550
not to you
>>
>>37348617
Not to anyone. Not anymore.
>>
>>37348617
>it's hormonal.
>It's why women become nurses and men become engineers.
>Men also can't give birth to children, or provide children what a mother can despite what you read on tumblr.
I agree on the biological aspect of it, you are completely right but I won't pull back the argument about the ability of men being able to raise their children with just as much care and empathy.

Also most women are raised to behave just as you described. Women playing the nursing role by nature isn't the fact anymore at all. Because in relation of female population that does behave in this way there is another half that doesn't and is destructive in their behavior despite of their "hormones".
>>
>>37348617
They do have more empathy and care for their children. But I don't think that applies to the men in their lives. There's a reason men in marriages still have a group of male friends where they can be vent and talk about their issues and chill. Women can't empathise with their husbands and so they bottle it in. Women aren't sexually attracted to vulnerable men. The more vulnerable you are, the less theyll respect and eventually they won't feel attracted to you. Women don't understand this, but to any man, this is their reality. I've known men who've broken down to their girlfriends about past traumas and their insecurities and these girlfriend left them a month after. Your partner can never be your mother. Don't believe in the women are empathetic creatures meme. That only applies to their children.
>>
>>37348735
Whilst men are capable of being empathetic with their girl friends, and vulnerability is an attractive quality to most men.
>>
>>37348114
>It's seems like other than sex, they're useless
are they?
female students in my class do their job well. every female I've known has been average to slightly above-average in terms of intelligence. Men are always on the extremes of retardation and genius.
>b-but it's just anecdotes
eat shit faggot and kill yourself.
>>
>>37348808

>Muh strawmans
I'm not talking about academic performance you retard, but within the context of a relationship.
Also you can blame our feminised educational system and single motherhood for raising a generation if purposeless men with no good male role models to look up to other than rap stars and other degenerates.
>>
>>37348808
>remembering shit is intelligence meme
Women are prone to remembering shit, you didn't prove anything.
>>
>>37348617
Women are good at ruining children. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50FbeazFkgs
>>
>>37348735
>a few months after my mom's death after years of illness
>drinking with a group of friends and good acquaintances
>some women in the group
>some pretty deep heartfelt conversations
>quite drunk by now
>open up and say that it's been difficult lately
>that I've been bottling it up because I had to be the stable one to support my family
>but that now that she's gone and all the stuff related to inheritance is over I just feel empty
>and I miss her
>all the guys are really supportive
>call me a dumbass for not talking about it earlier
>the girls, usually their girlfriends or their friends say some supportive stuff
>but they all look at me in a weird way
>kinda like pity, mixed with some disgust, even a bit of annoyment
>in any they don't look at me in the same way

These looks scarred me, honestly. I had no idea of what I did wrong.
>>
>>37348970
Interesting video. However, I would note that this doesn't rule out gay parents of either gender because after all, one partner is nearly always an opposite gender stand-in and in such a case, where's the harm? You could make the argument that a child needs gendered role models, but in terms of caring complemented by encouraging you're likely to have both sides of it. Single parents must be the worst option. There also seems to be the implication that past 9 months the mother is essentially redundant.
>>
File: 1476089949238.jpg (350KB, 1137x971px) Image search: [Google]
1476089949238.jpg
350KB, 1137x971px
I straight up don't talk to women unless I absolutely have to. I don't even argue with them. I just nod and say "huh, okay, yeah." and things like that.

>>37349110
Roleplaying faggots adopting kids doesn't make a family.
>>
>>37349046
It's weird how society keeps demonising men as the cold hearted sex, yet in my experience, it's the opposite. It's women who are the less empathetic sex. I've seen men randomly give their jackets to an old homeless guy during a cold winter night, yet I've never seen selfless woman, unless they're virtue signaling on social media. I instinctively search for only men, If I needed help doing something at my new job. It's weird, it's almost like there's a concerted effort by the media to make men look like monsters and women as the angels who only exist to redeem men.
>>
>>37348114
>a lot of women these days have become vapid self centred overly serious princesses who can't even carry a conversation, or make someone laugh
I have a GF and female friends. None of them are vapid, self-centered, incapable of conversing, or unfunny.
>>
>>37349223
>I've seen men randomly give their jackets to an old homeless guy during a cold winter night, yet I've never seen selfless woman, unless they're virtue signaling on social media.
This is true, I've done it myself and the general idea of a man having a quiet moment with a homeless guy because he can see he's cold and life can be rough it totally understandable. A woman doing the same though is so difficult to imagine without a crowd to clap her. That said, women go in for trying to help refugees more I think? And no, women aren't gagging for unwashed Somalian cock (though they do get raped for their trouble semi-frequently).
>>
>>37348652
My GF provides those things to me all the time.
>>
The general rule is, the more attractive a woman is, the more likely she'll be a self centred narcissistic parasitic whore. You can thank beta orbiters for that. I don't know why any sane man, Chad or not, would want marry those super attractive women. It's like their attractiveness give them the license to be horrible people. Even smart Chad's I know tend to stick to average women when it comes to long term relationships.
>>
>>37348114
JIDF trying to turn us gay
>>
>>37349468
>literally replying to your own post to try to create more activity in your shitty thread
how sad you are
>>
File: d5c.jpg (68KB, 600x737px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
68KB, 600x737px
>>37349491
It usually works when I turn off my wifi
How did you see it? Do you have the gook moot pass?
>>
>>37349046
You did nothing wrong. The only thing you did wrong was expect women to be sympathetic creatures.
Women HATE vulnerable men. They are less than dirt to them.
>>
>>37349263
>That said, women go in for trying to help refugees more I think?
Women want a nanny state to take care of the weak, as long as the weak are women and minorities and never white cis males.
>>
File: JLbiography.jpg (63KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
JLbiography.jpg
63KB, 960x480px
>>37348114
not all women are the same, what matters are individuals only.

of course, one cannot deny that the quality of people, not only women, has decreased significantly in the past few decades.

there is still beauty out there worth fighting and living for.
>>
>>37349862
>there is still beauty out there worth fighting and living for.
Let me correct you.
I live and fight for myself. If there's any beauty out there for me, then okay, that's good. However, I don't live and fight for the odd chance of not being socially raped by a bitch.
>>
>>37349922
it was a quote from jack london, but whatever.

of course you live for yourself. if you love a girl, it is because you want her for yourself, want to see her next to you. you cant fight for anything else than your own ego in reality. everything you do is for own good.
>>
>>37348380
>They provide care, empathy, emotional support, your children's lives and well-being.
A real man needs none of those things, sorry but you're just an emotional faggot
>>
>someone said in this thread that women provide care, empathy, emotional support, your children's lives and well-being.
>thread is still ongoing

What the fuck? Why is this thread still alive? Why are you replying to bait?
>>
File: 1380827551778.jpg (51KB, 521x720px) Image search: [Google]
1380827551778.jpg
51KB, 521x720px
>>37348114
>How do you guys do it, have relationships with women?
I honestly have no idea, I had an internet gf for several months and it was nice at first but then the things you said catch up with you and you get bored

>It's seems like other than sex, they're useless.
That was the main problem with it, long distance relationships is all talk and none of the thing that women do best

>Maybe you guys should try cock for a change?
I do kinda wish I were gay
>>
File: IMG_1083.png (611KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1083.png
611KB, 853x480px
It's jarring to see how many thirsty guys are so frenzied by the smell of pheromones they actually think women are interesting or pleasant to be around.

I wanna shoot myself after a 5 minute conversation with them. Women are beyond mindless.
>>
>>37348114
Men and women are equally shite just in different ways.
If you honestly think we're any better than your average cunt your fucking disillusioned beyond belief.
>>
>>37351079
Fuck off egalitarian
>>
>>37348537
Just pretend they don't exist when you're not in the mood to fuck them. Women should compete for men, not the other way around.
>>
>>37348114
>tfw straight but have zero interest in having relationships with women

then again I have no interest in friendships with men either
>>
>>37348617
>empathy
Wrong word, idiot. Empathy would mean they understand the struggles of being male and looking after yourself without help, which few actually know.

Sympathy is what you're looking for.
>>
>>37348114

I'm also bi, feeling the exact same way lately. Probably going to go full gay soon.

Only thing is I've never had sex with a woman, only men, so want to try it before I switch. Been setting up Tinder but dread talking to cunts so putting it off.
>>
>>37348114
Oscar Wilde didn't actually believe any of Lord Henry's quotes that are attributed to him from a picture of Dorian gray, he actively supported suffragettes. Lord Henry was suppose to highlight what he felt was wrong with Victorian era society.
>>
I don't. I just hit up my fwb whenever I'm feeling horny which is like once a fortnight/month.
>>
>>37349782
It disgusts me to imagine that women would sooner help an immigrant 'refugee' beggar ahead of a white national, possible a vet tbqhwy
>>
>>37352043
American veterans today have only participated in one of three or four money grabbing wars and aren't worth shit desu
>>
>>37352336
t.Mudshit/Libshit
>>
>>37348380
>care, empathy, emotional support
Aside from the fact that you just want a mommy, women don't provide anything in the modern world.
Not past the seducing period anyway.
>>
>>37351547
That's the way it's looking desu. With more and more women entering the work force, and more and more men dropping out (the STEM fields being the only exception), women have inadvertently destroyed their dating pools. They always try to date up in both intelligence and status.

What's going to happen is either they compete viciously for the handful of men left in their profession who are still above them, or they're going to have to start abandoning that train of thought and date lower status men than they would like. It doesn't work out well for anyone. Men become terminally depressed, or even worse, violent when they feel like they can't climb the dominance hierarchy in any way.
>>
>>37353112
>muh military protecting muh country from developing politically unstable nations that pose little no no threat other than the radicals your gubment willingly admitted into your country

hmmmm okie :3
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.