[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went out with a single mom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 4

File: 1481039485901.png (398KB, 604x801px) Image search: [Google]
1481039485901.png
398KB, 604x801px
>36 year old KV
>Met pretty single mom
>Decide to ask her out just to give a shot
>Go on two dates together
>Everything went pretty okay
>Had a fun time but don't feel much of a connection with her
>Third date comes, she had a good time but decided I'm not going to pursue this any further after this
>Take her home
>We're in front of her house
>She says she wants to talk to me about something
>Don't know what it could possibly be
>She says "I know it's sudden but I want you to have this."
>She hands me a key
>Have no idea what the hell this is
>I ask what this is supposed to be
>She says "It's a key to my house. I want you to move in."
>Can't believe what she just said and I'm fucking speechless
>She says after our second date she was sure I was 'the one' and she didn't want to wait
>Tell her we barely know each other, I have never met her child and we haven't even really progressed our relationship among other things
>She says I don't have to move in right away if I don't want to but she wanted to make her feelings clear right away
>Don't know what the fuck to say to this insanity
>She casually asks me if I want to come in for awhile and we can talk about it
>It's like 2AM so this could only mean one thing
>I see through her tactics and tell her I have something to do in the morning so I should go home
>She says okay and gives me a kiss goodnight and tells me to think about it
>Am thinking about it
What the fuck did she mean by this, /r9k/? I haven't even had sex with her and she asked me to move in, is this normal? I thought we would take it way slower than this. Am I out of touch, what the fuck is going on? How do I even handle this?
>>
You left out the only thing that matters: does she have big tits?
>>
She's either extremely desperate or she has something devious up her sleeve

Possibly both
>>
Shes aggressively trying to entrap you. I suggest banging her then dumping her.
>>
>>37347715
Seems like she's desperate to lock you down. Maybe she thinks you're daddy material, or maybe she just needs help with the bills. Hard to know what's in her head. I'd be skeptical but open minded.
>>
>>37347715
You know the deal nigger. Show a picture of her for further intrest in your story. A crazy bitch like that has at least to be pretty enough.
>>
>>37347715

Before you do anything else find out if the kid is black, if so get the fuck outta there asap

Regardless, be wary, you are most likely being groomed into her provider
>>
Just pump and dump lad
The numbers after 30 are in men's favor and she knows that so she's pulling every trick she has out of desperation
>>
It's a trap. You need to get more out of her before you do something like that. You need to have sex with her at least a few times before you move in because if you move in before you even fucked her, it tells her you're desperate. You need to make yourself out to be a harder catch except in reality you're an impossible catch because you should dump her after fucking her.
>>
>get key
>enter her apartment while she's away
>steal all her valuables

That will teach her a lesson in trust
>>
>>37347824
The perfect crime. She'll never guess who did it.
>>
File: 1482482383810.png (649KB, 1800x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1482482383810.png
649KB, 1800x1195px
>>37347715
-Get a vasectomy
-Bang her
-Enjoy the schadenfruede as she gets pregnant with """your""" child
>>
>>37347715
It's obvious she wants you to be her "real man" who sticks around and helps raise her chadspawn

IMO you should try dating her, she can't force you to do anything you don't want to do and if she pressures you leave, so just date her and take it as slow and as far as you want, don't cockblock yourself by panicking and running away
>>
>>37347715
>What the fuck did she mean by this, /r9k/?
She wants to snag you, dumbfuck. Single mothers are desperate. If you fancy raising Tyrone's hellspawn, go ahead.
>>
Male child or female child?
>>
>>37347859
>she can't force you to do anything you don't want to do
Hey, anon, my period was late and I checked, just to make sure... You're gonna be a father!! <3
>>
>>37347859
>she can't force you to do anything you don't want to do
I dunno, in Canada I think you become common-law married after you live together for a number of months, meaning she could extract money from him.
>>
Beta bux, my man. But also you've been on two dates and haven't pressured her for sex (which she would have gladly given out), so she probably thinks you're gay or a virgin already. Probably trying to scare something out of you.
>>
Why are you all so untrusting and misogynistic? Maybe she just really fucking likes you, OP. Did you consider that? It's not all a fucking game.
>>
>>37347715
she's probably been betrayed by chads all her life, now that she has a kid and wants to settle down she wants to look for someone who won't do that to her. she can see who you truly are and feels that you are a 'safe' choice. up to you what you do with this.
>>
>>37347889

6 months in the UK for common law married.

>tfw when technically common law married to your house mate
>>
>>37347887
Paternity test

>>37347889
lol that's fucked up, if OP is canadian and has a well paying job, then yeah he needs to high tail it out of there
>>
>>37347906
There are too many malicious roasties in this world to be trusting. It would be naive.
>>
Nice story.

Go on. Im hoping for a good thread.
>>
>>37347945
>Paternity test
In some states paternity tests are inadmissible in court and all a woman has to do to make a man legally responsible for a child is name him as the father.
>>
>>37347906
>Maybe she just really fucking likes you, OP.
Nice joke, anon. We're being serious though.
>>
>>37347715
You have to be a dumbfuck to fall for her tricks, get out of there nigga
>>
>>37347889
Its years. 3 years in Slovenia.
>>
It's to fast. She has a kid and hands out her key after the third date. You could be the worst pedo scum. Something is fundamentally wrong here. I'd be careful and take it slow if you want to try.
>>
>>37347715
she's obviously an unstable woman you should want nothing to do with. if you're so desperate for sex, just get a prostitute. this woman (wonder what happened to the father, by the way) is going to end up being waaaay more expensive than a prostitute, either monetarily or emotionally. she's an unstable loser who's already been pumped and dumped, and now you are going to be lured in as a literal cuck? at least save whatever shred of dignity you have left, not to mention getting trampled by this woman when whatever she did to the father happens to you. christ almighty, op.
>>
>>37347715
If she has a daughter then pump and dump the loli
>>
>>37347961
who cares

id run away to mexico, id shoot the bitch and then kill myself

i am not paying if my life depended on it without a paternity test
>>
how big is her house OP? is she rich? does she look like she's gonna age well?

you might have hit the jackpot here...
>>
>>37347995
Or better yet just don't move in with some roastie after the second date.
>>
>>37347979
This guy just gave me an idea, how about you move in with her and groom her daughter to become your loli cumslut. Its not that weird because shes not actually your daughter.
>>
>>37347906
>it's not all a fucking game
well duh, OP hasn't done any fucking that's the whole reason he's in this predicament in the first place
he's getting played
>>
>>37347715
She meant that you're a passive, safe omega dude that she'll be able to manipulate since you didn't even try to fuck her in 3 dates. That's why you're the one. You'll pay her bills while she's out fucking randome guys.

Also this : >>37347800

>>37347859
In many places the second you play with the child or just help him with his homework, you "assumed a fatherly role" and she can go after you for child support if you try to get away from her.
>>
>>37347715
>I haven't even had sex with her and she asked me to move in, is this normal?
No
>>
>>37348012
>cockblocking myself because of an unlikely scenario

i don't think so

we're speaking hypothetically here of course, im not as lucky as OP
>>
>>37347715
This behaviour tells me she's got unseen issues which she knows are a dealbreaker, and in her mind this is a way to lock you down. You can fuck crazy, but don't move in with crazy.
Not introducing you to her kid first is the biggest red flag I've ever heard. Take this as a learning experience and use the confidence of having dumped a bitch to land a woman worth having.
>>
>>37347991
>>37348014
disgusting scum of this earth
everyone hates you, you better kys
>>
>>37347715
She's obviously crazy and just wants to keep you as a set of replacement organs for her child.

Seriously though, is it a young kid that lives with her? If so and she just gave a man she's only met thrice a key to her house, then she has a few screws loose. I'd stay clear.
>>
Her kid is probably disabled or something.
>>
>>37347889
this is something to watch out for
my cousin (of no legal or biological relation) and i are technically recognised as a defacto couple

makes some shit awkward
>>
>>37348048
Just trying to bring the best out of s shitty situation, OP could potentially bang prime teen pussy for years if he plays his cards right. Enjoy your washed up loose grandmas, loser.
>>
>>37348018
>you didn't even try to fuck her in 3 dates
Is that bad? 3 dates seems like a fair number before you start trying to actively rail her.
>>
>>37348095
Enjoy your prison cell degenerate.
>>
Kel, hell no. You're being entrapped. Run away as fast as possible, anon.
>>
>>37347715
>I thought we would take it way slower than this

Not taking it slow is how she became a single mother in the first place, for the love of God RUN AWAY. Nothing good will come of this, don't think with your pee pee.
>>
>asking permavirgins for women advice
Go fuck your girlfriend faggot
>>
>>37348106
Chad doesn't go that far without a bit of lewd action. Only betas do.
>>
>>37347715
>single mom desperate for a beta provider to raise her nigglet lures desperate beta man into her trap
>what did she mean by this
Do you even lurk this board?
Watch the laws of your country. In Canada, if you live with a woman for six months, marriage laws suddenly apply and you are obligated to help raise her child.
Decide now if you want to be the cuck who enables her degenerate behavior.
Notice that she offered you to live with her before she offered to have sex with you. That is how the arrangement will work. She'll bait you with sex and then stop sexing you once you're trapped.
>>
>>37347906
Ah. The roastie defense force has arrived.
Carry on, gentlemen, as if nothing happened.
>>
>>37347906
Asking someone to move in after a second date is fucking weird and obviously points to something off
>>
>>37347715
Here are the steps you should follow.
>find out if kid is black or not
>tell her outright she's going too fast and you don't like it
>absolutely do not move in with her
>do not have sex and if you must, absolutely wear condom
>find out a little about her financial situation
>continue dating and look for clues on whether she has ulterior motives
>be ready yo bail any moment
Actually, you know what fuck it. You dont care about her. Just tell her it's going too fast, you dont like it, it seems weird, it's a big turn off, and you're done dating.
>>
OP here. I live in the US so I don't know how that marriage stuff works here. Her daughter is not black, I saw a picture of her. AFAIK her father is dead.
>>
>>37348260
>AFAIK her father is dead.
Because she killed the guy and youre next
>>
It means she really likes you.

That's it you idiot, there's no ulterior motives.
>>
>>37348292
>there's no ulterior motives
Why do women lie to us?
>>
Is she expecting you to share in the rent and other expenses? If yes, then there's the reason, she's cash strapped and basically needs a roommate.

Remember though, if she has more money than you there's not much you can lose, unless you somehow end up paying child support for a kid thats not yours (lol)
>>
>dating a single mom
Your first mistake.
>>
>>37348258
Op you should heed this advice.
>>
>>37347715
Just bang her some more and figure it out later after poon.
>>
>>37348258
this guys advice is good if you're interested in her
>>
>>37347887
Falcon punch to the stomach region will
take care of that
>>
Rape her kid op
>>
File: doeeet!.jpg (94KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
doeeet!.jpg
94KB, 600x526px
>>37347817
>It's a trap.

Yes, a trap. A warm, moist, slippery trap that (with some luck) can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and will do so on a regular basis.

Go on and tap that ass, O.P.. Don't move in - just cum and go until you mutually decide what you want to do.

But for fucks sake don't miss the opportunity.

We're counting on you.

>>37348258
And what anon said there too.
>>
>>37347715
She pegs you for a good betabux
>>
>>37348469
THIS THIS OP

Just get the KV status out the way. NO DON'T MOVE IN WITH HER OR FEEL SORRY FOR HER just get KV removed. Then figure shit out after.

Use a condom and don't you dare go in raw.
>>
>>37348095
This man knows.

>tfw missed prime teen pussy
>>
>>37348148
Holy shit you leaf make me sick. No wonder why you have this cucktradeau as president.
>>
>>37347715
>36 year old KV

How the fuck did you manage to get a date and go out on a date?

I have no idea how to do this shit as a 33 year old KV. I'm too ugly for anything online.
>>
>>37348291
dead to us
>>
>>37348291
Yeah, dead to his ex you mean.
Single mothers make up the worst excuses to manipulate children into not seeking contact with their fathers.
>>
lol single mom, why did you even ask her out?
>>
File: 1487605123701.png (240KB, 454x475px) Image search: [Google]
1487605123701.png
240KB, 454x475px
>>37348952
>prime teen pussy
Cringe.
>>
>>37350722
Why? I dont like meat flaps. Fresh young innie pussy is da best.
>>
>>37349940
Because he's getting older and lonelier. How old are you?
>>
No. Walk, no FUCKING RUN away from her. Block her, change your phone number or even move states if you have to
>>
>>37347715
>>I see through her tactics and tell her I have something to do in the morning so I should go home
MILFS are cool man, you are not getting any younger either. One and the only question is:
- you wanna be tied to her forever?

Men gain attention as they age but you are close to 40, anon.
>>
I don't think she has any bad motives but she's probably desperate and lonely and a tad overzealous. Explain to her that it's too fast and you want to go slower.
>>
>>37347715
she is very desperate for a free meal ticket and a good little cuck who will raise her kid.
>>
>>37347800
black or not is never okay to be a cuck and waste resources on a child that is not yours.
>>
>>37347715
Pump her, make sure to bring your own condoms
>>
>>37347906
>>37348048
>>37348123
>>37350722
The fucking gall of these normalfags.
>>
>>37347859
she can just suck his dick and putting his sperm in a test tube to sperm jack him. this bitch sounds desperate and crazy enough to pull something like that to lockdown a free meal ticket.
>>
>>37347935
That's a myth, common law married isn't a real thing.
>>
>>37347715
Is she hot? Describe her and rate 1-10.
>>
>>37347715
Absolutely no don't do it. She wants you to be a beta provider for her and her child. She knows the biological clock is ticking and she needs to settle down fast.

I really shouldn't have to remind you guys this but bringing up someone else's child is THE ultimate cuckoldry.

DO NOT DO IT ANON
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.