[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would-be gf here what I actually want is to pay the rent and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1493027895314.jpg (85KB, 750x574px) Image search: [Google]
1493027895314.jpg
85KB, 750x574px
would-be gf here

what I actually want is to pay the rent and for all the pills and to cut them up with you on my bed for days at a time, listening to music that I don't know and that you show me and that I like and watching cartoons. I want there to not be too much hostility toward me on your end for how sick our life seems because you know that I'm alright and I've done alright and I don't need to remind you too much too often. I want you to not call me baka as long as you're more baka than me and I want you to laugh at people who are dumber than both of us with me because it's fun. I want to go to art shows of artists who don't believe in art and I want to hold hands on the nightbus on the way home and tell you how cute you are all the time so that you don't feel sick or sad even when you feel like coked-out trash. and I want some other things that I'm not saying, yea. because I want you to be discreet too.

so someone give me a (you), right.
>>
OK what is the catch?
>>
Unironically minus the dick & pregnancy part that's a FUNNY MEME LOL your gross grandpa would share on facebook, what the hell
>>
>>37347204
>for all the pills and to cut them up with you on my bed for days at a time
degenerate af
>>
>>37347204
Give me an address and I'll come live with you ASAP.
>>
oh what I'm actually getting attention from this. um let's see, yea the meme is my favourite so far from the current year and there's no question of what I want being like really degenerate, that's why I spelled it out. because most or all of you aren't tryina do drugs in your rooms all the time. right.

>>37347307
um na but if you post your location and contact then I might contact you.

I said I might.
>>
>>37347204
I knew feminine penises would be on that image before i'd even opened it.
>>
>>37347367
<wants someone to be with
<posts long list of demands
<might contact you if you fit all these demands

hmmm
>>
>>37347367
Roastie toast confirmation right here lads. Don't take the b8
>>
File: xdbXbMc.png (395KB, 1310x628px) Image search: [Google]
xdbXbMc.png
395KB, 1310x628px
>>37347469
um yea it sure is a long list. oke so obviously what I meant was that I'd only be reluctant if it turns out that we don't live near one another. hmph.
>>
>>37347204
I really want to know what the person who made this looks like
>>
>>37347645
I look like my dad and Carly Rae Jepsen, only younger, and thicc (until I have someone to hit rails with at seedy hostels for no reason).

there u go.
>>
>>37347712
OK add me on kik
kingj710
>>
>>37347367
If you post your tits then I might contact you.

I said I might.
>>
File: 1492011772394.jpg (925KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492011772394.jpg
925KB, 849x1200px
ops forgot image.

>>37347842
yea in the morning.

>>37347861
oh man I've never posted my tits to this board before I'm not about to start now. ask >>37347842 for them tomorrow meybe huh.
>>
>>37347909
dude I want tits too
give me your kik
>>
>>37347259
>Unironically minus the dick & pregnancy part that's a FUNNY MEME LOL your gross grandpa would share on facebook, what the hell

So most of what robots post regarding women?
>>
alright I am being toasty I'm going to fuck off for now. I'll look at the archive for contacts tomorrow. at risk of sounding entitled. fuck kik though seriously um, snapchats please or Skype if you must.

night night.
>>
>>37347367
>>37348060
New England
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.