[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3696.jpg (308KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3696.jpg
308KB, 1280x720px
What is it like to have friends, fellow robots? Have you ever had anyone you could trust with anything, calls you by a cute nickname or could do anything with? Let me live vicariously through you...

Will post anime friends...
>>
File: IMG_3702.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3702.png
1MB, 1600x900px
Originuuu 1
>>
File: IMG_3703.jpg (613KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3703.jpg
613KB, 1440x900px
Originuuu 2
>>
File: IMG_3704.jpg (93KB, 640x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3704.jpg
93KB, 640x564px
Originuuu 3
>>
File: marx-eng3.jpg (140KB, 1282x987px) Image search: [Google]
marx-eng3.jpg
140KB, 1282x987px
Best anime friends in history.
>>
File: IMG_3705.jpg (70KB, 446x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3705.jpg
70KB, 446x500px
Originuuu 4
>>
File: 1465781295222.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1465781295222.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
I have some people I'd consider good friends. It's a comfy feeling to know that someone else cares about you, even if it's not romantic. I'm not the kind of person to really open up or get emotional in real life though, so I deal with most of my problems myself.

Why don't you have any friends anon? Have you ever had any, even in elementary school?
>>
I've never had any real friends. I moved around a lot when I was young and it wasn't until middle school that I was in one place. Made one awkward friend, we had the same name, same interests, it was funny, but he left to be homeschooled before HS.

In HS I bounced around a few different groups never finding my place. In senior year I was hanging out with some techies, drama geeks and other assorted outcasts but never got super close. Sundays were the best for me because we got to play D&D and it was the one time I had any fun during the week. Everyone else was dating and there were maybe 12-14 of us, but the girls all had boyfriends in the same group. I was always left out. Went to an concert one time and one of the girls drunkenly kissed me, but nothing happened. Her "boyfriend" was dating two girls in a casual relationship but was also fucked another girl that night. Funny thing was he was Italian, short and ugly but had an alpha personality.

We all stayed close early on in college, but eventually one of the guys who never liked me much decided I wasn't cool enough and that was it for me with that group. They close him over me, despite the fact he was 3000 miles away most of the year for school but I decided not to fight it and moved on...

Continued....
>>
>>37347216
After that I bounced between a few different social groups and found one set of friends I was close with for a while. All we really had in common was our shared geeky interests and they all knew each other since forever so I was always the odd man out.

I did eventually start "dating" this punky/emo girl from my college. We never got to the point of sex, because she turned out to be a FTM, but while I didn't care and would have probably put up with it, she treated me like crap and while I can't confirm this, I'm confident she cheated on me when she ditched me at an anime con because she wasn't "feeling well."

We broke up and she went off to Italy where she fucked a bunch of guys. I had some friends I went to anime cons with but they were flaky and because they cosplayed and I didn't I was always bored and left out.

A few weeks ago I cut ties with some of the more toxic "friends" when I was at the peak of my depression, about to turn 30, and they posted all over social media about my problems. I'm basically a shell living alone at this point with little contact to the outside world.

I've no friends, I was always bullied as a kid and I really just want people to leave me alone if they can't be at least neutral to me. But that is too much to ask for,
>>
>>37347216
I am very pathetic... I am living vicariously through you now
>>
>>37347216
Do you at least have any friends online? I only have one 'real' friend IRL, and maybe 3 guys online who I've known forever and become completely comfortable with.

It sounds like you've got a ton of bad luck meeting shitty people. Dumping the assholes is a good move though. It's better to have no friends then to stay with people who abuse you just so you can pretend like they're your friends.

You've gotten farther with women than I have, I'm a KHV. How often do you get out? It's the only way you can meet new people.
>>
>>37347510
I included only what I felt comfortable saying. Having fake "friends" and losing them is worse than not having them. I know it must seem like I'm wrong but it is hard to go on knowing people use you and can hurt you while thinking they are good people.

Trust me, it was hell, but I thought it could be worse alone. I was wrong. As unhappy as I am now, I'm still happier than I was.
>>
Had friends until this year. 22 years old too.

They stopped inviting me to their events or inviting me once it was too late for me to get there in time so I just stopped replying to them all.
>>
>>37347534
I don't get out much. I have a rough job and I'm not very attractive (maybe 4/10 on a great day) and I've a hard time trusting people. Would I like real friends like the pictures I posted? Absolutely. I just don't think friendships like that exist for me people like me. Especially at my age.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.