[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna fuck an old woman. Anybody know how to?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: gran.jpg (194KB, 1048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
gran.jpg
194KB, 1048x1536px
I wanna fuck an old woman. Anybody know how to?
>>
download okcupid and start mating kilfs in ur area for hook ups. also,don't be ugly
>>
>>37345637
what the fuck is a kilf
>>
>>37345679
kykes Id like to fuck?
>>
>>37345791
>tfw no jew gf to stick my dick up her nose
>>
Just ask an old woman to engage in intercourse with you. If you're young enough she'll be flattered and do it for sure.
>>
>>37345833
It couldn't possibly be that easy.
I doubt anon could walk up to a woman in her sixties and ask without being labelled as a creep.

Why is it so difficult, you'd think there'd be loads of lonely old women out there.
>>
>>37345620
try craigslist, maybe?
>>
>>37345620
but why do you want to anon
>>
The problem with older women is they hit menopause and lose all sexual interest. OP probably means a 30-40s """milf"""" so just go to bars during weekdays and be attractive
>>
File: 1488580699786.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1488580699786.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>37345620
>tfw nearly got a mexican milf on craigslist to take my virginity
>tfw her husband probably found out and she ghosted me
>>
>>37346696
>>tfw her husband probably found out
what makes you say that? story? that'd be a shame.
She probably got hit by the cartel because of what you did.
>>
>>37347061
>what makes you say that?
She straight up said she was cheating on him and didn't want him to find out so it would be hard to arrange a time
>>
File: bussinesstime.jpg (61KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
bussinesstime.jpg
61KB, 800x533px
>>37345940
women have a meager sex drive to begin with. strip youth away and theres nothing left
>>
>tfw no older woman to pleasure and leech off

life's not fair
>>
>>37345620
your own mom desu
>>
Craigslist
Not even joking.
>>
>>37349341
tell me about this process anon.
>>
>>37350066
There are 4 ways you can go about it.
M4W looking for a mature woman for NSA fun times.

The other 3 are MW4M which could go like so: bisexual couple, couple looking for a 3some or a cuck looking for someone to fuck his wife. They are generally couples 40+ in my exp. My range is usually 35 to 42. I only do cuck wives.
>>
>find a widowed or obviously lonely old woman
>offer to spend time with her
>start flirting with her and making her feel 20 again
>?????
>fuck her right in the pussy

Most women in their late 30s, early 40s would love some young man to beat up their cunts.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.