[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LIFE IS FUCKIN HORRIBLE AND I WANNA DIE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: ee.jpg (48KB, 648x432px) Image search: [Google]
ee.jpg
48KB, 648x432px
LIFE IS FUCKIN HORRIBLE AND I WANNA DIE
>>
what do you think this picture sounds like?
>>
>>37342387
A bunch of purrs
>>
>>37342387
>>37342503
they're dead, guys.
>>
>>37342528
delete this

deleet
>>
>>37342339
3 girls 1 pup
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=49e_1388635583
>>
>>37342339
As a person who failed at suicide attempts in the year 2010 I can assure your ass that it gets worse and you will be saddled with horrific responsibilities preventing your ethical suicide.
Get it done now!
>>
I wonder if you could make a full pimp suit out of all those cats.
>>
File: bawwww.jpg (11KB, 200x270px) Image search: [Google]
bawwww.jpg
11KB, 200x270px
>>37342699
Wow as a former puppy owner that just ripped a piece of me i didnt know i had left
dat rooster in the backround
>>
>>37342339

This makes me sad. My catto is my best friend.

Normies shouldn't be allowed to own pets.
>We're having a baby so we have to get rid of our pets
>I'm 20, live in an apartment, and am going 16 hours but I always wanted a dog!
>We're too lazy to spay/neuter our pets so we'll just give the litters away to random people who might be abusers, neglectful, etc
>>
>>37342710
what suicide attempts did you fail? any with a gun? i know gungs are deadly but still surviveable
>>
i wish all cats would just die

they really are a disgusting, useless animal
>>
>>37342339
THAT'S ALOT OF PUSSY
>>
>>37342870
You share a lot in common with them then.
>>
>>37342870

They're pretty rad for rodent control on farms.

I don't really get the cat-hater mentality. My friend will pet mine and say he's cool but then be joking around about killing them the next day. I mean, I don't really like raccoons or snakes but feel they have the right to exist.
>>
>>37342850
My pa lost his father and only brother to this horseshit, and I wanted it to look like an accident.

>Attempt one: threw myself into traffic
A kindly hobo saved me- he assumed I was high, I was embarrassed by the event and gave him the remainder of cash in my wallet and sulked home.
>attempt two: got piss drunk and fell asleep in snowbank so I'd freeze to death while unconscious
Yet another pair of hobos found me, chased me off not wanting for police inspection in thier territory
>realizing any public death would be lousy with an apparently growing homeless population I decided to bash my brains out against my wall- my hope was that it would seem like a drunken accident
Smashed skull against wall until I went blind, could not move any longer. Woke up able to see once more in feces, urine, and blood. Cleaned up and took shower.

After that I figured it wasn't yet time and waited- too late now, lots of shit to do.
>>
File: nou.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
nou.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>37342924
pic related

>>37342945
cats are pretty poor for serious pest control. traps, terriers, and poison are all more effective and they don't contaminate everything with brain controlling parasites and fecal bacteria.
>>
>>37342710
2012 here it gets so much worse, i was so fucking right
>>
>>37343035
these are shit ways to kill yourself. are you sure you were even trying?
>>
>>37343141
I didn't account for hobos and figured post blindness was the deadly kind of brain damage- I'm a brainlet what can you expect?
>tfw if I ever actually make it I'll have to start some shitty fund for hobos because they repeatedly saved my garbage life
>>
>>37343035
>>37342850
No offense, but it needs to be said those methods are all shit. And more likely to result in serious injury than death.

For results, shoot yourself in the brain stem or hang yourself. If you want it to look like an accident, run your car into a tree.

You bashed your head against a wall? It's not going to look like an accident. And why do you even care? The fact you die is going to hurt everyone, regardless of the perceived cause.
>>
>>37343235
>And why do you even care? The fact you die is going to hurt everyone
It's different for a dad to think "oh I raised a fucking idiot who got drunk and smashed his head open on the floor" or "Oh, my father blew his brains out, my brother blew his brains out, and my son blew his brains out".
>>
>>37343297
i'd rather have a hardcore son than a drunk, retarded one
>>
>>37343318
It's different when you've got a suicidally addled genetic line.
>>
>>37343297
I kind of understand, tbf the effect on my family is the thing stopping me. I feel like I just go on for their sake.

But, if his father, brother and son are all dead, even from (supposedly) disparate causes, it's still a fucking tragic place to be for him. If he thinks you died in a accident, he is the victim of appalling bad luck.

My dad lost two close friends to heroism, both times shook him, but I doubt me dying in an 'accident' would be any better. He'd be upset about a lot of aspects of my life regardless. He'd certainly think it was very unfair.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.