[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share some of your favorite manga and anime. List as many as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (42KB, 728x819px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
42KB, 728x819px
Share some of your favorite manga and anime. List as many as you want.

No judging

Sundome, Nozoki ana, Angel beats, Kanon (2006), Tsukihime, Naruto series, Gantz .

I have other I really like but can't remember.
>>
Let's see...

-elfen lied
-Akame ga kill
-Madoka Magica
-Attack on Titan
-death Note
-Parasyte
-orange
-say "I love you"
-relife
-kiss him, Not me
-scum's Wish (kuzu no honkai)
-Inuyasha
-erased

I highly recommend you check some of these out.. they are really good.. all different genres. Ive seen more i've liked but Its late and i cant remember. Ive watched so many lol
>>
>Tsukihime
You're talking about the VN, right? There is no Tsukihime anime.
>>
>>37341773
Mirai Nikki
Konosuba
Welcome to the NHK
>>
Sora no Shita Yane no Naka
It's about a NEET girl.
>>
>>37341974
Oh fuck I loved elfen lied too
also deathnote, attack on titan.
Yeah I heard if most of those just have not finished them.

>>37341976
manga
>>
>>37342091
Fuck yes. Elfen lied was one of my favs. I would highly highly recommend checking out my list and watching some of them. You will not be disappointed. Ive seen lots of animes but these top them. Scums wish (kuzu no honkai) has to be 2nd fav! :)
>>
>>37342142
Dang I didn't it has an anime. I keep finding anime adaptations of manga I read years ago.
>>
>>37342190
Yeah dude! All the ones ive listed are animes. I like manga, but im more into animes. ^_^
>>
>>37341773
Fuuuuuck I love Sundome. Probably my favorite manga of all time. Aku no Hana is a close second.

They're such powerful stories and my heart ached for days after finishing them
>>
>>37341773
Is the meme true, that "there is no Tsukihime anime"?
>>
>>37342316
No, people dislike it. I watched some of and is not nearly as good as the manga. The OST is amazing though.
>>
File: 1477327659955.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477327659955.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>37341974
Say I Love You was such an awesome anime man. I've rewatched it like 3 times. Maybe I'll rewatch it again now.
>>
File: 1461787541408.jpg (450KB, 952x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1461787541408.jpg
450KB, 952x1500px
>>37342488
I'll have to add this to the never ending list.

So much anime/manga so little time.

I like taking my when reading manga so that I can enjoy the art and everything,
>>
>>37342488
Im actually a girl, but yaaas. One of my favs. It was just so cute! ^_^
>>
>>37341773
>Sundome
>Nozoki Ana

Through the shit in this thread a diamond shines through
>>
Jojo's bizarre adventure - If you haven't watched this one you can't call yourself a true anime or manga fan.

Hajime no Ippo - Pleb-tier sports anime but a great one nonetheless. Boxing fight scenes are fucking insanely well drawn in the manga and the anime wasn't lacking either. Slow but fair story pace with lots of likeable side characters that make up plenty for a shitty mc.

OPM - You've probably watched this already so I'm not gonna bother explaining this.

Nozoki ana - Adult themed drama about exhibitionism. If that's something you're into, great. If not, it's still a pretty good drama.

Claymore - Second anime I've ever watched so not sure if nostalgia but from what I can remember It's cool af. 10/10 qt blond half-demons slaying other demons.

Great teacher Onizuka. This anime is literally the reason I finished high school. If I had skipped maybe two more classes I would have been kicked out of school. And GTO showed me a perspective that helped me cope.
>>
>>37341773
You liked the Tsukihime anime? Really?
>>
>>37343023
I just read you actually enjoyed the manga. Yeah, it's pretty good. You should really play the VN if you haven't already though.
>>
>>37343023
I didn't finish it. I liked the manga better.
>>
Any good romance manga fellas?
>>
>>37343094
yeah from my list
Sundome, Nozoki ana, Tsukihime
>>
>>37343094
The most recent one I've read was Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki. It was pretty fucking great. I don't read much romance and I'm pretty sure I must've read others but the only that comes to my mind now is Kimi ni Todoke. Although I haven't read the mango, the anime was fucking excellent so I assume the manga is as well.
>>
>>37343007
I've yet to watch Hajime no Ippo and GTO. Really looking forward to those. Glad to hear you didn't drop out!
>>
>>37341773

>anime
Stens;Gate
Ping Pong
Space Dandy
Mob Psycho
Paranoia Agent

>manga
DESU all I've ever read is Jojo and shit by Junji Ito. I'm really just into /a/ shit for the animation since western animation is dogshit
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 336x188px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 336x188px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT7wj4FjK5k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97ukILbWoY4
>>
>>37342577
The art in that anime is fuckin awesome, so i think you'd like it.

>>37342881
Obligatory get out roastie reeeee

But yes it was very good, especially because it wasn't just filled with service.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.