[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, why aren't you in tip top shape for summer?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-04-04_18.58.29.jpg (526KB, 1066x1208px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-04_18.58.29.jpg
526KB, 1066x1208px
Fembots, why aren't you in tip top shape for summer?
>>
>>37340485
Because I am smart enough to understand that having such body is nothing but the standards dictated on us by the modern society
>>
>>37340579
Society also requires you not to murder people, it's mutally beneficial if everyone doesn't do that.

Ever think societal standards might serve a purpose?
>>
>>37340579
your pretty smart for your gender, filthy wrench. Post tits?
>>37340712
I think about killing people each day, to have the pleasure of taking another persons life from them with a simple metal ball is fascinating. I am obsessed with this idea. Or even better, to blow up a foundation of a skyscraper, and take the lives of hundreds, if not, thousands. All those happy people going about their normal lives suddenly having a fatal stroke of bad luck caused by the man they ostracized makes me so excited I cant help but laugh. It only makes me feel happier to think of their family's: their wives having to tearfully explain to their daughters that daddy isn't coming home from work, and the older son knowing whats really happening and his normie life spirals out of control into self imposed social isolation and major depression.
>>
>>37340485
cuz food makes me happy and fuck everyone else.

it's 2017 bitches, current year. i do what i want and i feel good doing it.
>>
>>37340579
>this retarded
I was going to write out a post just pointing out how wrong you are but this is bait, or the logic of a woman.
Either way, here's your (You)
>>
Women don't even need to be fit these days, they can be sloppy and skinnyfat and have tons of guys after them. Then they complain about being fat and 15 mins later they're at chipotle eating a 1200 calorie burrito bowl with a coke.
>>
>>37340905
You talk like an anime character, please kill yourself.
>>
>>37340914
ok faty kid
>>
File: 14987656765434.jpg (17KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
14987656765434.jpg
17KB, 480x269px
>>37341042
ive played fate stay nights fate route 42 times in the last year so I'm not surprised
>>
>>37341053
not fat, just average.

not being an athlete or a supermodel doesn't make someone a bad person. the rest of the world is happily moving on up, while you obsess over shit that doesn't matter.
>>
>>37340935
true

origigig
>>
because food is delicious fuck you
>>
I barely show my knees, let alone my stomach.
>>
>>37340935
They won't get the attention they want though, quality guys vs betas
>>
im a girl lmao
>>
>>37340579
>willfully refusing to do what you know will improve your standings in society
>smart
>>
File: 004.png (546KB, 1000x761px) Image search: [Google]
004.png
546KB, 1000x761px
Because I'm too busy making money.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.