[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have a thing for minor imperfections in women, be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3890.jpg (97KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3890.jpg
97KB, 500x650px
Anyone else have a thing for minor imperfections in women, be it bad hair, slight under/overweightness, poor taste in clothes, etc? I think it lends them a sort of exoticness when in addition to something conventionally desirable, like a nice body or a cute face.

If there's some deeply-rooted psychological conundrum at work here, pls tell.

Posting this thread for the second time. Archived in twelve minutes with four comments.
((Orgigmal))
>>
i do too but its nothing i can name off its more like i hust dont see why people like women like kate upton and stuff with "perfect tits" "fat ass" etc

i dont like cow tits and like petite pale women
>>
>>37339199
Checked
I knew this chick who was smoking hot but someone busted a tall beer mug, the big ones, with the handle, over her head. She had seven or eight scars on the left side of her face. It was hot. Plus this other chick I knew was missing half of her pinky. Hot too, but not as hot as scarface.
>>
>>37339257
Half pinky walked with a limp too. Pretty hot.
>>
yeah, i'm down with all that i reckon. semi-busted teeth are a perverse turn-on for me. especially fang-y types.

i'm also always on the lookout for a girl with one arm, as i fell deeply in love some years ago in a dream with one. almost never vividly recall my dreams, and i place some significance in those that i do
>>
I like to point out those minor imperfections because women are generally very self-conscious of them and it enables me to inflict emotional harm through accurately targeting their insecurities. It's much more effective than generalized insults. A girl with bushy eyebrows, or big feet, or stretch marks, small flaws that hit home for them personally.
>>
>>37339199
Yes. In fact, I fantasize about being a top-tier Chad inmy college and instead of fucking Staceys, I would woo a insecure, plain girl that gets little attention from men.
>>
>>37339431
Genuinely curious, how many of these women never spoke to you again and how many of them sucked your dick in the nightclub alleyway?
>>
Fucking niggers, I thought I was the only one who found beauty in imperfections.

Anyways, my last crush had bushy eyebrows and a gap in her bottom teeth. She does her eyebrows now (looks good I guess), but I like her cute gap still.
Sadly she's not into your boy.
>>
>>37339199
Yes, I think girls with big noses are cute and can't explain why.
>>
>>37339494
None of them have refused to talk to me so far, it's more a question of whether or not I bothered to contact them again. Believe it or not in the past few years I've made more than 20 women cry in this kind of way. Some of them repeatedly on different occasions. Not always strictly over appearance, I base off of personality or personal history a lot of the time too that's also very effective. I'm pretty proud of how good I am at picking people apart like that. Like, some whore who wants me to talk mean and degrade her, and I do it in a way that's actually true and insightful and hits her right where it hurts the most. It's always really funny when that happens.

I don't do it to 'neg' or some dumb pickup bullshit like that it's just fun for me. Something I like to do to mess around when a girl is kind of into me but I don't really care where it ends up going. If we don't have sex that's fine, although I've still had sex with girls after making them cry. Or even while they're crying, lol.
>>
>>37339739
kek women will fuck a guy even if he treats her like dog shit, what a surprise
>>
>>37339739
Nice. Doubtless a spot reserved for you in Lucifer's kingdom.
>>
>>37339199
it seems more like a sort of defense mechanism because you know you cant attain conventionally attractive women, so you pine for uglier, or imperfect women because you think you have a better shot at them
protip:
they still want chad
>>
>>37340519
Figured as much.

What I can't seem to understand, though, is that this also applies to models, public figures, and other such individuals I'm not and never will be personally acquainted with. Guess it's really entrenched in my psyche.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.