[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

moshi moshi anon-sama, I was looking at the results from your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: jordan-peterson-1.png (445KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
jordan-peterson-1.png
445KB, 620x465px
moshi moshi anon-sama, I was looking at the results from your jungian archetype test and it seems that you've come up as a lazy fucking NEET.

Clean your room and sort yourself out.
>>
>>37338595
This guy is a massive fucking hack. Please fuck off /pol/
>>
I don't have any desks or cabinets to put all my shit in so my room will stay eternally messy
>>
>>37338676
>professor of psychology
>hack
Where is your professorship anon?
>>
>>37338676
its a common symptom of our post-modern irony obsessed culture to treat sincere peopleas 'hacks'

>look at this fag, he actually believes in things, he actually has a vision. what a hack
>>
>>37339233
>When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
>>
File: u_Upset.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
u_Upset.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>37338595

>Another butthurt ragie wagie fuming over my Comfy NEET life

Laughing eternally.
>>
>>37339233
I sincerely think he is a hack

>>37338907
appeal to authority and ad hominem

People do not appreciate this guy for his psychology papers. They gather round him for his gratingly obvious self-help advice. Pretty much acting as a father figure for abandoned young males on the internet. But hey, at least he's an improvement over Milo
>>
File: smileywiththecaretnosewjojak.jpg (20KB, 583x616px) Image search: [Google]
smileywiththecaretnosewjojak.jpg
20KB, 583x616px
>>37339647
>tfw smug about not working and free time but instead of actually doing anything like I claim to I sit in a chair and shitpost.
I'd choose being a NEET over being a wage slave but sorting yourself out is better than both
>>
why does this cuck think that having a messy room indicates that somebody would be incapable of contributing to the betterment of society?
it is as if shrugging was an argument and people started making memes about a guy shrugging and it made sense to them
>>
Huh, Molymeme has lost weight.
>>
didn't he say he loved music
what are his favorite tunes
>>
>>37341280
Dillinger Escape Project
>>
File: jbp.png (45KB, 634x297px) Image search: [Google]
jbp.png
45KB, 634x297px
>>37341280
Waits too which makes me happy as fuck
>>
>>37340192
improving society usually starts with improving yourself
>>37339647
you are the unwanted pet of your masters, and they feed you according to the times

the man you think you are is a degrading mask which wears down over the years

>>37340058
role models are not earned; they appear to you based on proximity and similarity
>>
*deploys orgone field*

GREET THE OPHIDIANS FOR ME, DOG OF ATLANTIS. EARTH IS FOR MAN, NOW.
>>
>>37341590
>improving yourself

lots of successful influential people are slobs but objectively better than their peer. It's a fallacy that a gaggle of alt rights have decided to champion
>>
Already did. Everything is clean and organized for the first time in almost years. Next is facing Shadow Link than slaying the dragon.
>>
>all these steaming commies ITT still trying to start a revolution without sorting themselves out
>>
>>37338676
So funny how hard this triggers commie faggots
>>
>>37341764
usually this is the proper course of action and there are exceptions. the average person is not an exception.

your statement utilizes the composition fallacy. the average influential person is noticeably more organized than the average person in society to the point where it can often be considered a defining trait.
>>
>jung

ha! I knew my fursona was real! suck it, normalfags, I'm a dragon!
>>
File: 1494394846437.jpg (62KB, 320x502px) Image search: [Google]
1494394846437.jpg
62KB, 320x502px
>>37338595
I am, Jordan, i am. Unfortunately the next steps involve grinding, it'll take months for me to have enough income to leave my rotten family environment behind without making it worse and consuming 20 to 30% of my accumulated capital.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.