[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did it hit you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: pepemesseswithwojack.jpg (113KB, 864x960px) Image search: [Google]
pepemesseswithwojack.jpg
113KB, 864x960px
When did you realize your life was shit? When did you lose faith in yourself to do anything about it? What was that moment like, and do you have any trouble accepting your fate?
>>
When I started using this fucking website

It kills moral
>>
>When did you realize your life was shit?
Already when i was about 12 i realized i would one day die in loneliness

>When did you lose faith in yourself to do anything about it?
I dunno, i think it was just slowly eroded away

>do you have any trouble accepting your fate?
Of course, i still want a gf, if i can get one
>>
>>37338214
I'm not sure when I hit exactly, but I think in between dropping out of college, getting discharged from the navy, and having to live on a credit card for a bit, and then having to get a wagecuck job that I slowly pieced together that I'm not meant for this world, at least this society. I never had women shown interest (at least that I could tell), I have little to no desire to live, and only stay alive to keep my parents from being sad, collecting guns, and also playing videogames when I'm not working.

I've realised I can live on 10/hr and plan to do that. I don't want any fancy car, a big house, a family isn't an option because I have no friends at all and no woman wants anything to do with an autist who has no desire to acquire material wealth. It is what it is and I'm not going to change it
>>
File: 1483691952790.jpg (21KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1483691952790.jpg
21KB, 412x351px
>>37338214
It started to really sink in a few months ago. I know it's my fault, but I can't stop blaming other people. I know I don't deserve pity, but I hate anybody that doesn't baby me. I would an hero, but I've been a shitty person and I'm afraid of burning in hell. All is do is eat, sleep, repeat. It's barely a life, but at least I'm not dead.
>>
>>37338339
Do you hunt at all or go to a gun range?
>>
File: kenny.jpg (4KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
kenny.jpg
4KB, 253x199px
>when did you realize life was shit?
when I first heard a group of 20-somethings talking/when I started reading
>when did you loose faith in yourself to do anything about it?
decided it wasn't worth it to try to fix something that would ultimately just disappoint.
>what was that moment like?
a bit comforting. to know that at least there wouldn't be many more disappointments in life.
>>
Lose faith? Never. Bitch, I'm special.
No matter what happens I will persevere, and that act by itself is beautiful enough to keep me going.
>>
File: 1473441512638.jpg (76KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
1473441512638.jpg
76KB, 460x628px
I remember sitting in my room one tine when I was little and having a mental montage of every assholish thing said to me by family, classmates, and teachers. Exactly like in the beginning of "Home Alone" when he realizes his family disappeared. That's when my life started having deeply-rooted negative undertones
>>
Of course it's about self-preservation. That's beautiful. Everything dies, but something like an echo of it lives on in its offspring. Those are the two big secrets we keep from kids-death, the fact that everything ends, and sex, the way that something like it goes on.

Everything worthwhile and beautiful abut the experience of a human experience goes on. If you look for it, you can see the faces of the people you love refelcted in the faces of their children and grandchildren. It makes everything new again. All the experiences that you've exhausted-puppy love and a first crush, holding hands being enough to make your heart race, a first kiss, learning to ride a bike, tripping for the first time, being young and invincible, your first heartbreak, losing your virginity, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, trick or treating, mere days and weeks seeming like forever, being a child and having the whole world mysterious and grand, those warm nights on summer break with nothing to do, your first sleepover and staying up late, high school and graduation, having parents and grandparents, etc.-all of them are made new again in your offspring.

And what's wrong with being a "slave?" There's actually a lot of peace and freedom in surrendering yourself to what you are and what you're a part of. Nothing insidious about it. We're pretty wonderful little apes.

oh apes mah yer getting older apes mah

yer getting too big for yer cage apes mah!
>>
>>37338814
you're a retard with graphomania
>>
>>37338251
this. my life has been on a decline perfectly coinciding with my increasing use of 4chan.
Is this site a public health hazard?
>>
>>37339058
merely a symptom
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.