[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

no gf? no problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

File: gf.jpg (28KB, 401x438px) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
28KB, 401x438px
>tfw have gf and want to help others get gf
>ama
>>
where do I find a girl that is into the same shit as I am
>>
>>37337934
How do you get rid of that horrible sense of self loathing? All the chicks I've met could tell and didn't want to deal with me
>>
>>37337973
to better answer, i must ask, what stuff are you into?
>>
>>37337994
good news is you are self aware enough to see the problem.

you must embark on a personal journey to build your confidence. overcome whatever obstacles are making you feel under-accomplished. set and achieve goals that will build yourself up. then finding a gf will come with little effort

what do you want to improve about yourself?
>>
>>37338012
>video games
>all types of music (this includes experimental)
>music production
>anime
>cartoons
>>
>>37338094
nerd / geek culture seems to be on the rise. especially in big cities. do you live in a small town?

you would find huge crowds of girls with the same interests at comiccons
>>
>>37338155
but don't those girls want Chad as well?
>>
>>37338197
chad won't be at comiccons as much as he will be at more "mainstream" places like sports games, pop concerts, clubs & bars, etc. there will be some guys to compete with, but also a lot of girls, and many of the guys will not have enough confidence to approach
>>
>>37338256
>many of the guys will not have enough confidence to approach
um anon, aren't you forgetting? this in /r9k/.
I don't have enough confidence to approach!
>>
>>37338155
I've tried conventions and people who go there rarely live in the area. It's usually 90% male anyway and the only girls there were dragged there by their boyfriends. Do you have any suggestions besides cons?
>>
>>37338330
your questions was where to find them. your question was answered.

>not op
>>
>>37337934
can i get away with making a woman think my dong is big with a pump?
>>
>>37338374
well I guess you're right
but my point still stands
I don't have enough confidence to talk to strangers, let alone girls!
>>
>>37338354
>not op
I've heard stories of people finding their girlfriends through online games.
so maybe we should all just start using out microphones and acting as friendly as possible when we hear a girl playing
>>
>>37338330

applicable:
>>37338070

also very applicable:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0Qm8I2cCAE
>>
>>37338404
not sure if that will help at all with initial approaches

focus on improving your self confidence. why aren't you confident? what is missing that would make you confident?
>>
>>37338507
>what is missing
a good personality
>>
>>37338459
I too have heard of that, but aren't they usually 30+ and only play MMORPGs? I don't have the time to get into one of those. I play tf2 and the only girls I run into on there are medics who are stuffed into their boyfriend's ass. Of course, there are probably some girls that don't oust themselves as girls immediately. So I suppose just trying to make more friends in the game would have the possibility of eventually running into a girl. That still has the same problem that there's a very small probability of them living close enough to meet IRL, or being willing to travel to meet.
>>
>>37338354
not sure if you have these in your area, but video game / boardgame bars. basically caters to nerd / geek culture all the time. go with a friend and join with a partly female group that is already there to play a friendly boardgame.

or go there, find a table with some girls, make up a story about how your friends stood you up but you still want to play a game, and ask if you could join them.

dont worry about all the stupid tiny details that "pick up artists" blabber on about. just shower and make sure you're clean, wear clean clothes, brush your teeth and chew some mint gum so your breath is okay. just be polite and be yourself.

if this sounds terrifying, then push yourself to do it. you have to get over your anxiety about it and one of the best ways is to just jump in. go with a friend if going alone sounds too difficult.
>>
>>37337934
hi im an attractive male that regularly gets attention from women but i have the mind of a beta /r9k/ male and so i never get laid and every interaction fizzles out once she finds out what an autist i am. waf do?
>>
>>37338609
>there's a very small probability of them living close enough to meet IRL, or being willing to travel to meet

this. it's a very ineffective method because of this. much better in person. if you still want to meet in a gaming context, go to an arcade / LAN party
>>
>>37338562
what about your personality isn't good?
>>
>>37338694
I have gf. Find right girl, fake your alpha. Never come in too hot, girls like to feel that they're earning their alpha. Working out helps too.
>>
>>37337934

OK, so I am 5' 8", fat (270 ibs), 30+, have a car, have a decent job with benefits that seems firm enough to last me the next few years, and would probably be a 7 or 8 chad-lite if I got back into shape at the gym again. I also meet all of my following demands myself:

I woud like to meet a girl that:

>Doesnt whore herself or have a whore history
>Isnt a party slut or skank
>Isnt a queer or following queer trends like ugly hairstyles
>Has no septum or sexual type piercings
>Isnt meme mentally ill or psychotically mentally ill (regular mental illness is fine if she's treating it and working on keeping it under control)
>Doesnt have an abuse problem with alcohol or drugs
>Hasnt dated thugrones, criminals, or other crazy fuckheads in the past
>doesnt have a group of shitty girl friends who are going to manipulate or fill her head with stupid shit to make her hate me or do other shit
>isnt easily manipulated
>Isn't mentally or emotionally abusive (I can stop physical abuse at the drop of a dime and make sure it never happens again)
>Doesnt have retarded standards in men while being average or below average herself (no my list isnt unreasonable if youre not shit or garbage yourself, roasty/whiteyknightey)

Is that still possible, OP? Where do I meet such a woman?
>>
>>37337973
It's not so much what you like but what your like as a person.
>>
>>37338732
don't fake anything. be yourself. ask her lots of open-ended questions (not yes/no answers) about herself, example:

>what was it like growing up in X?

instead of

>did you like growing up in X?

as she opens up more and more, say things about yourself that are related that naturally come to your mind. and ask more questions to branch off stuff she said, always open-ended.

at first, avoid discussing politics / religion / sex (unless she comfortably goes there first without you guiding the conversation there).
>>
>>37338609
harder than catching a shiny pocket monster
>>
>>37338674
I don't think there are any true arcades near me anymore, and I'm certain there aren't any places centered around boardgames, but there are a few arcade bars like dave and busters. I don't think approaching there would be good for me though, I look young as fuck even though I'm old enough to drink. If I cold approached there people would ask me if I'm looking for my parents, no joke.
>>
18y/o and not necessarily 'mature' for my age but I work for my money, very independent and have myself put together mostly. My ex told me it was intimidating dating someone who felt so ready so young, and others have implied it. Help
>>
File: 1483994421080.jpg (114KB, 1024x993px) Image search: [Google]
1483994421080.jpg
114KB, 1024x993px
>>37337934
I'm a semi-fat sperg with successful companies with relative good charm (not a loathing cunt)... But I can only manage to attract normies... I want/need a fembot sense that would be the only woman that can truly relate to me on a personal level.
>>
>>37338412
Just act normal you autistic fuck
>>
>>37338838
>I look young as fuck
dude same. I'm 19 yet I look like I'm 13
>>
>>37339026
>Just act normal
gee I didn't think of THAT before
>>
is tinder a good idea? outside of work I have no social environments.
>>
>>37339067
Tindr is for hookups not for dating.
>>
>>37339089
Is the internet pointless for meeting people then?
>>
>>37338765

first off as you obv know, get in shape. remember that diet >> exercise, you cannot neglect exercise, but a bad diet can easily destroy cals burned from exercise. i highly recommend tracking cals, i know its a pain, but it really works. losing weight is a simple thermodynamics problem:

weight loss = energy out - energy in

for 5'8" young male, doing moderate exercise, you could def lose weight safely by aiming for 1800 cals / day. make sure each cal counts, and is high in protein - protein satisfies your hunger better than anything else. otherwise you will fill up that 1800 cal limit too fast and be starving by the end of the day (and unable to exercise well). high protein low cal foods include tuna, shrimp, lean steak, egg whites, chicken, turkey, tilapia, protein isolate powder and proetin bars

bulky low cal veggies can be good for feeling full, like broccoli
>>
>>37339089
>Is the internet pointless for meeting people then?
yes.
unless you're lucky enough to find a girl through an online match
>>
just b urself thread #2039390834
>>
>>37339067
tindr is horrible, if you do successfully meet someone they will more than likely have baggage / issues. tindr is a filter for girls like that. dont even bother, its like panning for gold in your toilet
>>
>>37339124
Don't listen to MUH PROTEIN. Fact is that you only need so much protein per day. If you go over your daily need, that protein will be stored as fat.
>>
File: 1482712698833.jpg (37KB, 591x633px) Image search: [Google]
1482712698833.jpg
37KB, 591x633px
>>37339184
>that protein will be stored as fat

nice broscience fatty
>>
>>37338765

as for meeting girls who fit those criteria, def consider dating appropriately below your age. perhaps women 23 - 27. in general younger = less baggage for obvious reasons. the average relationship does have an age gap of a few years where the guy is older.

the obvious answer is go to a church. and in general, look in more rural areas. the bigger the city, the more concentrated the degenerate behavior.

also consider getting involved with youth-oriented right wing political groups, even just to volunteer a little bit every week. you can find a good mix of women with more traditional values there who are not necessarily very religious.
>>
>>37339211
I took a nutrition class. I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>37339184

weight loss = energy out - energy in

protein satiates hunger very effectively. you can meet your daily cal requirement with high protein and feel fine, or fill it with junk and feel like your stomach is eating itself - and eventually give in to cravings and overeat, tipping the balance to:

weight gain = energy in - energy out
>>
>>37339184
All the guy said was to focus on protein. Obviously if someone ate 4000 calories worth of protein they'd gain weight, but he's not advising that.
>>
>>37338729
Not him, but us autists tend to be really boring and awkward to girls.
>>
>>37338972
Anyone having a suggestion?
>>
>>37339285

if you go over your daily protein needs (for muscle repair, etc) but have not met your caloric needs, your body will NOT store the protein as fat and leave you with no energy to function. it will burn the protein to get energy.

your body only stores EXCESS energy as fat. if this was not true, your body would not have the energy necessary to perform its functions. you can argue that your metabolism can drop in order to cause an excess which will then get stored as fat, but your metabolism can only drop so far before your body would be physically unable to perform critical functions and you would die

its all just organic chem and thermodynamics
>>
>>37339301
It can happen if you use the protein shakes and bars.
>>
>>37339026
>Just act normal
>autistic

Do you even uderstand autism? We biologically find it hard to connect emotionally to people. We can't even make conversation. How in the hell do you expect us to pretend to be normal?
>>
File: DAt7qwIXoAALINC.jpg (30KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
DAt7qwIXoAALINC.jpg
30KB, 640x640px
I don't have a gf simply because of my social retardation and personality, but I personally don't see anything wrong with my personality apart from my sense of humour that people rarely match me on :/
>>
>>37338459
I can't socialize, online or offline. I even have trouble talking to people online when I'm not using my voice, like in discords and stuff.
The problem is mostly me, I've always known it was my fault that I don't have a gf but I just blamed it on women always wanting Chad.
>>
>>37339402
as for the semi-fat issue, see
>>37339124

are you saying that you only want to date other spergs?
>>
>>37339323

maybe start by getting her to do more of the talking, girls love talking about themselves, see:
>>37338804

then once shes happy that someone is listening to her and taking an interest in her, and you know a bit more about her, you may be more comfortable talking to her. make sure to be a very good listener
>>
>>37338848
sounds like you are a solid guy. as long as youre frinedly and kind, i think most girls will find your readiness a very attractive trait. they are programmed by evolution to seek providers, which is exactly the signal that you would give off
>>
>>37338972
I know that feel.
Sadly, I think the problem is that we are far from the norm so It'll be much more rare to find someone similar. And hence rare to meet someone that really understands us.

Growing up I always thought having a gf meant you could be completely honest and drop the game. Sadly I don't think this is the case.
I'm not sure that anyone will ever really know us anon unless they are a robot.
Robots are rare and probably more rare in women.
>>
>>37337934
where do I go to find girls?

it seems like they hide somewhere all day. 4/5 people I see in my daily life are men
>>
>>37339541

fear is a survival trait, designed to give you that adrenaline boost to avoid threats.

so ask yourself: what threat is there to be afraid of in these social interactions? is the girl pointing a loaded gun at you? what's the worst that could reasonably happen from you talking to her?

you may want to just do an experiment with yourself once. go out in public alone, and make a point of approaching one girl, at a coffee shop or something. make up a story about how youre not from here and you were wondering if she could tell you a bit about the town. be friendly and polite, get her to do most of the talking, see here:
>>37338804

afterwards, think about what just happened. see how little of a threat there actually was, and how unnecessary the fear emotion is. repeat this experiment and you will find each time your fear response should decrease until its gone
>>
>>37337934
I dont deserve a gf
but would like to talk to someone and tell her cute things and shit

but my social autism is like a wall
>>
>>37339807
what do you mean you "don't deserve a gf"?

you deserve whatever you earn in life: money, friends, fame, gf, etc
>>
fuck off op I'll never have a gf
it's better to numb my feelings and live til i die
>>
>>37339909
>whatever you earn in life

that is the point anon, i dont earn anything
>>
>>37339954
why never? there is likely no good reason why its "impossible"
>>
Aim low? or just gonna shoot myself in the foot? again, is there something as being too tall?
>>
>>37340910
why not? do you just not put in the effort to earn anything?
>>
>>37337934
Does having an Internet gf count? We fap over webcam and talk on the phone a lot, but I still feel alone.
>>
>>37338256
Almost all the non-disgusting girls at cons have Chad/normie boyfriends at home.
>>
>>37341767

or do they just say that to keep away guys who approach them the wrong way and scare them off?
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.