[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am male. I want to be a girl more than anything in the world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1469642285803.jpg (227KB, 800x654px) Image search: [Google]
1469642285803.jpg
227KB, 800x654px
I am male. I want to be a girl more than anything in the world and have felt this way all my life. My feelings are so strong and overwhelming that I feel sometimes that I was meant to be a girl and some kind of mistake was made, or that maybe I developed incorrectly and have a partially or completely female brain in a male's body. Of course I know I am a male, I know those thoughts are irrational. I'm sure they're just my mind's way of desperately searching for answers as to why I feel this way and why my feelings are so strong.

Do you hate me?
Do you want me to die?
Do you want me to kill myself?

If you do hate me, is it because of my feelings? Or just that you find this thread annoying.
>>
>>37337550
1) I don't hate you why would I give a shit
2) See above
3) See answer to first question

Basically, why give a shit what anyone else thinks? Do what you gotta do.

Also, are you straight or gay? Does this type of thing affect one's sexuality?
>>
>>37337666
>Basically, why give a shit what anyone else thinks? Do what you gotta do.
I'm glad you feel this way and wish everyone felt this way.

>Also, are you straight or gay? Does this type of thing affect one's sexuality?
I'm not sure if it affects it, I'm sure there's at least kind of influence but that's just my own personal speculation.

When I was around four I started wondering why I was seen as a boy and not a girl. Around six I started actively wishing that I was a girl. When I was around 9ish I started exploring my own body sexually and discovered sexual pleasure. When I was around maybe 12ish I started noticing and being interested in the anatomy of both boys and girls my age, finding them sexual interesting, mostly curiosity and fascination. I think around 14 I started actually masturbating regularly and wanting to have sex. I'm bisexual.
>>
I just don't get why people care so much being identified with one gender or the other. If you wanna dress a certain way, go ahead. Not sure why people kill themselves or care if someone "misgendered" them. Call me a girl, idc.
>>
>>37337550
People hate what they don't understand. It's safer to assume an alien ideology or way of thinking is a threat rather than something to expand upon.

that being said left wingers in the west are pushing all kinds of degeneracy so i think it pushes people who might not have hated trannies in the first place to hate them because they're being forced down everyone's throat.
>>
>>37337811
It doesn't matter to you because it's not something that is deeply personal to you. Gender dysphoria gets worse and worse each year it remains unresolved. If someone called you a girl you wouldn't care, you would ignore it, maybe laugh at it, be slightly confused etc. Maybe if you have a fetish for gender bending it might even arouse you. But for me it's something I'm dreamed of for years, for my entire life, it means everything to me. When I repressed my feelings and tried to live as my birth sex, being called a he was an instant reminder that I was living a life of pain and longing. Being accidentally called she by someone in the distance who thought I was a girl because of my long hair or whatever reason felt so incredible, it was a tiny glimpse into the life I dreamed of and obsessed of since I was a small child. It gave me the same fluttering feeling you feel when someone says they love you, that feeling of unexpected pure happiness bursting from within the depths of your soul. When I try presenting as a girl being called he is a devastating blow to my psyche, it's a show of my failure of passing, it's a reminder that I am and will always be a male, it's a reminder that I'm a freak of nature forever removed from normalcy.
>>
>>37337754
I think most people do feel that way to be honest; a lot of the shitposting bullshit you see here is a meme. IRL most people can't be assed to pay attention to what you do.

So what will you do? I know it's easy for me to say "just transition" but yeah that seems a tough road to go down without any support.

The biggest problem I have is that I'm a straight 33 year old virgin, but that still seems like a small problem compared to what other robots like yourself go through.
>>
>>37338009
>So what will you do?
I'm in the process of transitioning.

>but that still seems like a small problem compared to what other robots like yourself go through.
Life is not a contest of problems. Your issues and struggles are very real and very valid and no matter what other people are facing, they're not you, they don't have to live with what you have to live with every day.
>>
>>37337550
1) yes
2) yes
3) yes
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>37337916
Besides biological differences, the only thing I can think of to care about is how others see you, or how you see yourself. I could argue that people who aren't as good looking or fit as others are upset about their circumstances, but yes, it's something they could work on a bit here and there. Gender wise, yes, you can try to make yourself look like the other gender, but you never truly will be that gender. But why is it such a big issue? Your actions don't need to reflect your gender
>>
>>37338194
Biological differences is the core of the issue.

When I was a child I used to be disturbed by having a penis. It was just an instinctive feeling. As I got older and my features got more pronounced I started to feel horrified and revolted by the changes my body went through, I felt like living through a nightmare, like a body horror film. I could not stand getting so tall, getting so broad, getting so hairy, my genitals getting larger. I couldn't stand my voice getting deeper, I couldn't understand why my chest remained flat. There was no explanation for it, it was just very deep-rooted feelings permeating my life. As I changed physically, it highlighted more and more the difference between myself and real girls in other ways as well. It no longer was exclusively about my body but instead branched out to other feelings such as wondering why I was treated differently than a girl, questioning myself for liking things girls like, guilting myself for not liking things guys like, forcing myself to act like a guy, forcing myself to act like I was 'supposed' to no matter how awkward it felt. Eventually I would find myself envious of guys as well, just wishing I could be normal like them.

>But why is it such a big issue?
I wish I knew more than anything. It's not rational at all, it's not something I consciously choose to think about, it's a base feeling, like feeling cold or feeling thirsty or something completely primal.
>>
>>37338146
Do your best friendo I'm rooting for you.

And thanks yeah.
>>
>>37338375
Alright, that does shed some light on the subject for me. But I guess when I think of being upset about your body's changes, I think of there being enough differences in genetics that some men have effeminate bodies, and women having more manly bodies.

Maybe I'd understand more if I wasn't privileged with being comfortable in my own skin, for the most part. I rag on myself for being bad looking, or not liking have oily skin, but many others probably have it worse than me.

Ah well. I wish you luck in life OP
>>
>>37338621
Thank you anon, I wish you the best.

>>37338636
I wish I could explain it better but I don't even really understand it myself. That's why I feel the same cliches you've heard before, "I'm a girl on the inside" or "I was really meant to be a girl" or "I'm a girl trapped in a guy's body". Those are all feelings I've had, it's just my mind trying to rationalize it to myself. I imagine it's similar to when guilty people say "this is God punishing me" or "this is karma" when something bad happens to them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.