[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you think about suicide original of course

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: deceased.jpg (46KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
deceased.jpg
46KB, 540x438px
How often do you think about suicide

original of course
>>
Only sane option
>>
File: haha pull it lol.jpg (158KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
haha pull it lol.jpg
158KB, 720x480px
>>37336962
At least weekly, probably daily.
>>
The only thing i fear is that there is no after life.

I really want to live, but not in this body, not in this reallity
>>
>>37336962
Daily, j am right now
>>
File: 1483691952790.jpg (21KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1483691952790.jpg
21KB, 412x351px
>>37336962
>tfw hate my life but too pussy to an hero
>>
File: arsefaceirl.jpg (80KB, 1200x922px) Image search: [Google]
arsefaceirl.jpg
80KB, 1200x922px
>>37336962
Used to not think about it at all. Now I probably think about it a few times a day.

This doesn't mean I necessarily think about doing it myself, but I put a lot of thought into what could drive someone to actually doing it. Sometimes I'll spend a lot of time thinking about all the emotions that must run through someone's mind as they go through with this. It's a very tough thing to do. You often hear about people going hours or even days locked in a room before they finally do it. Some will drug themselves out of oblivion. Some will do it at the spur of the moment because if you spend any serious amount of time thinking about it you will pussy out.

Sometimes I think about actually doing it myself, but I think about all the things I just mentioned. I think about all the thoughts that must be running through someone's head when they've got that fucking shotgun barrel in their mouth. It must be terrifying.

Also I'm deathly afraid of fucking up and leaving myself with some sort of permanent physical or mental impairment that I have to live with on top of the shit that drives me to have these thoughts in the first place. I would hate to end up like the poor son of a bitch in pic related. It really can get worse. I think if I were going to do it I would have to jump off of a really really tall building. Seems to be the only way you can't fuck up.
>>
If I had a gun id do it can't even afford to kill myself
>>
>>37336962
at least 80% of the time
i'm a zombie at this point
>>
File: 1495473880876.png (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495473880876.png
18KB, 300x250px
unironically multiple times a day for a couple years now
i have no reason to live but no reason to die either
>>
iukyjthrg
>>
everyday nearly all the time i wish life was more exciting

im too pusy to shoot myself because what if it fails and people come running

but if i could choose not to wake up one day id do it

id like to be able to stand like 20 feet from an atom bomb as is detonates its like 100 times hotter than the sun and youd die in a millisecond on the sun so youd literally just disintegrate faster than a snap of the fingers
>>
I'm a tranny so every moment of every day
>>
>>37338495
>id like to be able to stand like 20 feet from an atom bomb as is detonates its like 100 times hotter than the sun and youd die in a millisecond on the sun so youd literally just disintegrate faster than a snap of the fingers

r u me m8
>>
File: giphy.gif (1023KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1023KB, 320x240px
>>37338531
nope but wouldnt that literally be awesome to do? it sounds edgy but its perfect, even with a 12 gauge i might live or be alive a minute after but that would be a fucking exciting way to go

also pic related is 1.5 miles from the bomb and it was a weak 1950s bomb anyways lol
>>
>>37337123
There is an afterlife. Death isn't real.
Life is much more fantastic than you think.
>>
about 5-6 times a day
>>
Couple of times a week desu. My quality of life isn't even that bad. I think I mainly want to so it as a cheap way of getting all the girls I used to know to acknowledge me amd maybe regret igniring me/ treating me coldly. Deep down I know they wouldn't give a shit though.
>>
>>37339093
I think this but then realize noone would come to my funeral and if heaven were real, I'd be looking down at my friendless funeral and cringing, thinking "why the fuck couldn't I have hung in for another year"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.