[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLACKED AND BLEACHED science

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7563.jpg (141KB, 1600x1092px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7563.jpg
141KB, 1600x1092px
THIS JUST IN:
I was studying for my paleogenetics exam and saw something VERY interesting.
According to the professor Neanderthal men were breeding with Modern women as they would find the more robust and muscular Neanderthal men more attractive (possible BNC).
On the other hand very few thin Modern men would found the more robust and animalistic Neanderthal women attractive and there was siginificantly less breeding in this direction.
However, the stupid neanderniggers were slowly dying out nontheless and in the end hunted down by the Modern men and now there is no trace of them (not even in our genome).
AMA
>>
>However, the stupid neanderniggers were slowly dying out nontheless and in the end hunted down by the Modern men and now there is no trace of them (not even in our genome).

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/02/170223124316.htm
>>
>>37334664
You're right but the contribution is slowly decreasing frim 5-7% to 1-3% that is today and as there are no neanderthals now it is only a matter of time until tge number reaches zero through genetic drift
>>
>>37334621
>you will never be a cro magnon cuck and watch your cave women be fucked by big neanderthal cock
>you will never raid other cave societies and pillage their caves
>you will never kill neanderthal fags with your besties

why even live
>>
>>37334621
>However, the stupid neanderniggers were slowly dying out nontheless and in the end hunted down by the Modern men and now there is no trace of them (not even in our genome).
Thats not true, the average human (with the exception of Africa I think) has some neanderthal DNA, aprox 3-5% on average
>>
File: fd2.jpg (19KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
fd2.jpg
19KB, 500x499px
Apparently Neanderthals were more intelligent than modern humans.

Which one of us was the nigger of humanity?
>>
>>37334893
yeah this >>37334713 I exaggerated a bit but still it is a tiny portion that is slowly getting out of the genome

>>37334860
>you will never fuck bleach a strong neanderthal women
>>
File: ch.jpg (141KB, 642x956px) Image search: [Google]
ch.jpg
141KB, 642x956px
>>37335095
yeah
>long, big faces
>flaring rib cages
>no chin
>>
>>37335095
there are many theories on why neanderthals died out. The main one is that they just lost to powerful modern man, after assimilation of the two population they just didn't reproduce anymore and couldn't get the food needed. another one is they got some prion disease because they were stupid canibalistic cucks and generally they didn't got used to live alongside us.
They had bigger brains but where less capable in everything else => paleoniggers
>>
>>37334621
Your professor is a hack who should read up on something called convergent evolution.
>>
>>37335095
>later homo
originalos
>>
>>37335342
nah men memes aside he knows his shit and he taught us all the theories and provided proofs for all of them so we can decide which theory do we incline more to. Moderns and Neanderthals were most likely subspecies and not entirely different species. Can post you all the proofs and shit
>>
neanderthals were very intelligent, in fact the more neanderthal dna you have, the smarter. niggers have zero neanderthal dna, whites have a little, jews have the most.
>>
>>37334621
>On the other hand very few thin Modern men would found the more robust and animalistic Neanderthal women attractive and there was siginificantly less breeding in this direction

Is there any evidence at all for this?
>>
>>37335780
Well yeah it is a hypothesis that explains why there is no neanderthal mitochondrial DNA in modern human. (mitochondrial dna is only passed down from mothers and there is no mtDNA coming from neanderthal women). But there are proofs that show Neanigger male fucked more Modern wonen than Modern men fucked Neanigger females.
>>
>>37335902
>But there are proofs that show Neanigger male fucked more Modern wonen than Modern men fucked Neanigger females.

Like what exactly? All you've said is that there's no neanderthal mitochondrial haplogroup found in women today. Is there a male neanderthal haplogroup found in men? Or is that also absent?
>>
>no australian pseudoscientist pushing his theory about how neanderggers are why we're afraid of the dark and claiming that the procreation was rape

I have a feeling that those cocksuckers probably got what was coming to them
>>
>>37334621
Humans actually outbred the Neanderthals and fucked their women so much that eventually pure neanderthals ceased to exist. There is very little evidence for the "hunted down" hypothesis.
>>
>>37335969
>if I introduce new vocabulary to the conversation, maybe people will think I'm more educated than them
>>
>>37334621
How do you know this? Did you compare how many people had a neanderthal Y chromosome and how had neanderthal mitochondria?
>>
>>37336660
that's a strong argument

oh... oh wait, no that's not an argument at all is it?
>>
>>37334621
Have you heard the Sexy Neanderthal Theory? There is a great video on the topic here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX0Dg9MxsOg
>>
>>37335969
According to Haldan's rule heterogametic sexes aka XY males are in extreme majority of cases of subspecies breeding either infertile or just won't be concieved. That means there are only a very few males that came from neanderthal/modern men inbreeding. That means that if there is no neanderthal mtDNA in modern men (that would came from neanderthal women inherited by her daughters) and there were only very few or infertile men that cane from neanderthal women/modern men we can assume there was very few inbreeding coming from this way based on the absence of neanderthal mtDNA.

There is neanderthal dna in the nucleus dna (not mitochondrial) in the modern men. That got there from the neanderthal males that inbreeded with modern women.

not me>>37336688 sry
>>
File: 1451298733528.jpg (50KB, 677x583px) Image search: [Google]
1451298733528.jpg
50KB, 677x583px
>>37334621
>posting a theory that youtuber made in a video released earlier today and pretending a professional fed you this information
off yourself
>>
File: IMG_7565.jpg (178KB, 1002x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7565.jpg
178KB, 1002x640px
>>37337326
really had no idea a video like that is made.
pic related is the actual slide in the presentation that talks about what i say in op and you can see all the materials for paleogenetics. It is in czech tho.
pls post the link for the vid
>>
>>37335095
I question if they were actually smarter than modern humans. They were smarter than humans back then, but they couldn't communicate like we evolved to do.
>>
>>37337640
yeah, they might have been smarter back then but there is reason why they died out.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.