[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goth/Kink GF

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

How does one go about getting a Goth/BDSM GF? Or a rather a girl that's into that scene. I live in D.C so I am surrounded by a sea of the most basic people on the planet but there are a few oasis here. I'm only attracted to girls who are into/dress in the goth or even cosplay weeb style.

I'm into industrial music but I feel like a weirdo getting into the whole bdsm thing like with using fetlife which seems more like a meetup tool not a dating site. Yesterday I went to a club that plays industrial/ebm music. Didn't really get to talk to anyone and only met and talked to this one qt who was married and with her husband there. Ego didn't did well too as her husband was a neckbeard.

I will add I'm not a robot, my ex was in the goth/kink scene and I'm trying to fill that void but I never was involved with the community.
>>
>>37334093
I don't want to get involved in the "community"

I just want to fuck alt sluts

I'm basic af and I get intimiated by them

What do?

Where do you take girls like this on "dates"? Or do you just ask to "hang out" or something. I feel like they will think I'm lame if I just ask them to dinner or something. These type of girls typically have very active social lives (i think) so it's hard to seem cool if you don't
>>
>>37334093
So get involved.
Don't be that guy in a polo t-shirt, getting hammered and wobbling in the back rows, admiring those asses. These people think nobody cares, but most people notice them.
>>
>>37334652
I've never taken any of these girls on dates and yes I do want to fuck alt slurs that's the point.

Just becuase you like "The Cure" isn't going to get you anywhere.
>>
>>37334822
So what do i do?

How do i initiate a meetup with them? What do I ask them to do? Do I just tell them I'll be at the bar tonight and they should stop by? How do I make them think I'm cool? I'm not artsy or anything, I'm an engineer but not a total nerd
>>
>>37334873

You get them the same way you get most girls. Have confidence, be interesting, and be attractive.

I've seen alternative girls with more middle of the road guys plenty of times. Just have to take a gamble
>>
>>37334932
>You get them the same way you get most girls.
Then what's the point of this thread?

Ok let's say you meet an alt slut and get her number. What do you text her? What do you ask her to do with you? I don't think this answer should be the same as with a basic girl
>>
File: 1474646720012.jpg (113KB, 702x536px) Image search: [Google]
1474646720012.jpg
113KB, 702x536px
>>37334666
>Its not okay to look at girls on the dance floor dressed as litteral whores wearing bottomless corsets, ropework and harneses.

>Unless ofcourse your chad or the orbiting neckbeard with a tophat and talking or dancing then it's okay

nah go fuck yourself, I'll get hammered & fuck alt sluts.
>>
>>37335037
You've gotta lure them in if you wanna do more than look.
>>
>>37334093
It's not worth it to date a girl in the "kink community". Dating a kinky girl is fine, but the ones who actively participate in the "community" are almost all messed up in some way, regardless of how successful they may be.
>>
>>37335037
Nah, you won't be neither chad, nor involved in the community. You'll be just a normie, that stares at some asses and hopes he's lucky to find some chick hammered more than him.
>>
>>37335004

Text her hi and ask her to go to a dive bar. Ask her about herself while trying to remain somewhat aloof.

Seriously I've fucked alt girls and the good looking ones are just like normal girls. Seriously don't try and treat it much different than that and you'll be fine.

Unless you don't know how to talk and act around girls in the first place. If that's the case none of this matters anyway.
>>
They're just middle class girls in costumes playing dress ups. If you need to over think this, you're going to struggle to attract one as much as you'd struggle to attract normie girls.
>>
>>37335195
thanks, this is the kind of info i wanted

do you ask her to "meet for a drink" or something? or do you imply that you were going out anyway, and she is welcome to join you?

what do you ask her about herself? i feel like these girls get bored more easily if you ask basic shit like about where she works
>>
File: 516zihL.jpg (29KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
516zihL.jpg
29KB, 480x270px
>>37335109
Messed is fine, I don't pretend to fix people. So long as a person isn't violent or sucidal I don't care.

In fact I rather date a girl with daddy issues and is into ddlg.
>>
>>37335361
Messed as in a huge slut that will cheat on you. If they give it out so easily to you why not other betas much less chad? Being in the "community" always means being fucked by it.
>>
>>37335345

You come across as someone who believes there is a formula to success, as if these girls are all of a hive mind and be snared as soon as you use the correct technique. Weird.
>>
>>37335473
Then what's the point of this thread? It's to discuss tips of getting these types of girls
>>
>>37335345
>>37335345

You just try to figure out where they'd feel comfortable going. Bars are always a solid guess (try to pick a bar with character though not some stupid chain bullshit) but I've also had success asking girls to coffee or ice cream. If she turns down all your suggestions she is a headache of a girl you shouldn't waste time on.

Just ask her about herself. People eat that shit up and love talking about themselves. It's your job to simply be an interesting conversational partner to her, not entertain her. If she needs ro be entertained and gets bored whenever you aren't then just fucking run cause that girl is trouble.

Seriously though you just treat them like a normal girl and you'd be surprised how well it'll work. I mean try to figure out her sense of humor, her hobbies, etc and then use that knowledge in conversation.

It's not as hard as you think Robot
>>
File: 23j1vo0.jpg (59KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
23j1vo0.jpg
59KB, 768x1024px
where all the thicc gothic cuties at
>>
>>37335473

After re-reading it does come across that way but I don't. I'm mostly just trying to give OP general tips that will help him with talking to any girl. A baseline if you will.

There isn't much else you can tell someone when we are speaking about hypothetical girls. It's not like we are talking about a specific person we have knowledge of; otherwise I'd give more specific advice.

I think the generic is helpful because most girls are into confidence, most people like to be asked about their interests and talk about themselves, and if you just treat them positively they will respond positively.
>>
>>37335553

Do most robots even know where to find these girls?
>>
>>37335553

Thanks for explaining that to me, autist. It really wasn't obvious.

The point you're missing here, because basic English confuses you, is there isn't any tips to get these girls that differs from any other girl and you're retarded for thinking there's going to be some sort of special formula.
>>
>>37335384
well I mean if any one cheats on you cut them out, that's it.
unless you are in some new age "meme" poly relationship then there isn't any excuse.
>>
>>37336369
i actually got some decent advice from the other anons so i guess my questions were not bad after all. why you so mad though? your butthurt is pretty amusing.
>>
>>37336638

Just ignore him. Don't feed the trolls.
>>
>>37334093
try fetlife or kill yourself, there are no other options
>>
>>37335361
Messed as in she will always have some crazy fucking problem going on in her life, that will affect your relationship with her, regardless of how basic it is.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.