[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be your perfect life anon? I myself am not sure so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: wall ev 5.jpg (535KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wall ev 5.jpg
535KB, 1920x1080px
What would be your perfect life anon? I myself am not sure so want to hear the opinion of others.
>>
>>37332224
I just want to be happy, my man
>>
>>37332257
You have any idea as to what would make you happy? If so what are you doing to achieve that?
>>
Living 10000 BC somewhere in Yurop with tons of game and plants to eats in a small tribe with 30-50 peoples completely ignorant to most things
>>
File: Comfy.jpg (779KB, 2048x1357px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy.jpg
779KB, 2048x1357px
>>37332224
I'd live to live in the US, I currently live in the UK. I'd prefer living in Washington State, Oregon, Montana, those sort of places. Pine trees, suburbia, comfort.

I'd like a nice truck and maybe a small boat, take it out to a lake someplace and go for a fish. Own some firearms and learn to hunt, get some skills under my belt.

Honestly I don't know for sure. I suppose I just want to have the freedom to make my own decisions and live how I want to.
>>
>>37332617
Damn, I'm not sure, actually. I guess being a succesful musician would make me pretty happy, and I'm trying to do that. I'm in uni and I'm not sure if I actually want to study this program, and that's making me pretty unhappy, so I gotta figure that out.
The happiest I've ever been is while in love, but I've been avoiding romantic relationships this whole year, because I don't have too much time, because I'd prefer to be happy alone than depend on someone, and mainly because I still think about oneitis.
But yeah, I've been an unhappy fella for a few years, but I'd say the main thing that's keeping me down is the fact that I'm doubtful about what I'm studying in college.
>>
File: 1494906952651.png (169KB, 700x942px) Image search: [Google]
1494906952651.png
169KB, 700x942px
>>37332224
>comfy little eco-friendly house
>close enough to a town or city with all the conveniences but remote enough that I don't need to wear clothes outside
>growing my own shrooms and pot
>some kind of fixed income
>haven't seen my parents in years
>spend my days drawing and whatnot
>not married, maybe a few gay friends with benefits at most
>no children
>>
To be a woodsman in a mountain forest somewhere. It would be my job to hunt deer to keep the population down, to chop timber and protect the forest, to scout for forest fires, and to look for anyone endangering rare wild animals.

I return I'd get a salary and a free wooden cabin with no electricity on the mountain. I'd live there all year round, only driving into the town a few miles out for some supplies occasionally.

I store up tonnes of books and spend most of my free time reading about history and philosophy. I would work out with logs, bathe in the river and grow a mighty beard.

People would know me as the Forest Man and would look at me with curiosity and fear as by then I would have put on considerable muscle from chopping wood and working out in the open.
>>
File: 37e41379794580860ec24159d220a6d4.jpg (562KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
37e41379794580860ec24159d220a6d4.jpg
562KB, 1024x768px
>Successful gamedev
>Live in a small town
>Live in a small house with pets and near a river
Just these three things, I fucking hate living in a city.
>>
>>37332840
At least you have a vague idea with the music thing anon. Good on you!
>>
Using technology to achieve biological immortality while gaining power and money in the world, eventually coming to control civilization. Transfer my consciousness to a supercomputer and spend billions of years expanding my civilization through the cosmos until the heat death of the universe.
>>
>>37332224
no work, no school, fast and reliable internet, modern plumbing and access to average/good food with minimal cooking. i'd also prefer if i didnt have to drive or interact with people a lot or minimize my time outside of my home.
>>
>>37332939
Thanks, my dude. I appreciate it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.