[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize you would never be a well-adjusted person?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: kurtsad.gif (491KB, 498x391px) Image search: [Google]
kurtsad.gif
491KB, 498x391px
When did you realize you would never be a well-adjusted person?
>>
When the Jews turned their back on Lord Jesus.
>>
When all my friends went off to college and I stayed behind faking a degree at community college before dropping out and spiraling into depression.

Being 23 and never having been in a relationship also helps.
>>
>>37331949
When I got my 3rd crush in the same year when I was 15.

It has all been a emotionally conflicted academic life since then.

>though it seems this one will go right and ill gf this one bitch up boys wish me luck
>>
>>37333400
>When I got my 3rd crush in the same year when I was 15.
Fuck, same with me. Little did I know that by the time I'd be 18, I'd be falling in love with just about every person I meet because I'm so fucking lonely.
>>
Last year.
it really hurts to know I'll never even experience human intimacy and be normal and shit. but that's what alcohol and pot are for so fuck it lel
>>
>>37333448
Lets cry about our misfortunes together buddy.

On the proccess of getting close to this one girl who is really similar to me.
The woman even said I seem to be her male version.
She's nice.
Maybe it'll work out.

I don't fucking know, I'm already numb as shit. If she rejects me I'll just keep forcing myself into social situations and falling for random girls.
That's my ninja way.
>>
When i realized i was just regressing with age.

It's not going to get better. I was at my most normal in childhood.
>>
>>37332294

Literally me

I would love to see what the actual graduation rate of most CC's are, I bet its like 30% max. Most people were failing, not making it to class. Most of my classes the majority failed the class. The type of person to go to CC is most likely going to fail out. Either you have too much going on in your life, or you're like us where you just don't care and don't have it in you to try.
>>
>>37333400
>>37333448
Yep, pretty much all downhill from there, problem is I cant even re-infatuate myself with other women at this point, I havent even seen her for 2 years now and I haven't felt the same way about anyone since, to be fair i havent got beyond aquaintance level with any female since.
>>
>>37334178
>i havent got beyond aquaintance level
Isn't that enough?

For me it hasn't been because my mindset is busted and my outgoingness gets me into the friendzone quicker than anything, which is quickly followed by the ''oh fuck she said this one thing does she like me? lemme engage force romantic shit mode just to b sure, maybe even joke about being her bf'' procedure.
>>
>25 years old
>about to graduate university
>never held hands with a girl

It's not normal to have both a master's degree and virginity.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.