[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw a qt girl will never save me of the neet life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: jajajajaa.jpg (20KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
jajajajaa.jpg
20KB, 704x400px
>tfw a qt girl will never save me of the neet life
>>
i will save u
>>
Let's save everyone together
>>
cause you're a lazy shit
>>
>>37331840

WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE QT? HUH? IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT YOUR STUCK LIKE THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU DICKHEAD!
>>
>>37331964
Not op but I think he just added qt for no reason.
I, for one, don't care about hoe she looks.
I just really want a gf.
>>
>implying Misaki saved him
I feel like you didn't even watch/read it.
>>
>>37332016
You know what he means lad, misaki is a close as it gets and some of us want a girl to fuck us up while "saving" use because we crave their attention.
>>
>>37332087
She only liked him because he was pathetic. She needed to be needed and he filled that hole. He was no different to her than the stray cat that she never named.
>>
>>37332143
That's literally my fetish though.
>>
Did you even understand it at all, she used him to boost her self esteem. 2. Why do you deserve to be saved.
>>
>>37332347
I don't deserve to be saved, that's why I want misaki to use me for her self esteem.
>>
>>37332359
Just tape her up to a chair and force her to love you.
>>
>>37331840
Take steroids, buy some hippie clothes, get a fade haircut at an ethnic barber shop ( get them to shape your facial hair )

get qtpie n wteva man
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.