[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Painless Death Methods

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6440.jpg (49KB, 624x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6440.jpg
49KB, 624x468px
What are some painless ways I can kill myself with.
>>
>>37331506
Wood chipper

OOn RRRRIBIBNAL
>>
>>37331544
Please no trolls. I'm serious guys just give me some fucking methods.
>>
OD on heroin, only if doctors revive you do you feel pain.
>>
Tall building.

Better hope you don't start having regrets half way through your fall though.
>>
>>37331506
I believe old age is the best
>>
IV heroin and large dose of a benzodiazepine.
>>
>>37331506
Exit bag. CPAP mask and tubing and a nitrogen tank. Make sure the pressure is low-ish and breathe normally
>>
>>37331506
As someone already said, painless ways to kill yourself don't exist, because if you want to commit suicide, you have already suffered a lot
>>
>>37331992
Shut up faggot
>>37331811
If you jump you feel a lot of bad shit on the way down physically, not a good feel.
>>
If you're going to do it, do it properly. Because a lot of things that do enough damage to stand a reasonable chance of killing you, can leave you disabled and in worse pain if you survive.

That said, don't do it. Talk to the Samaritans (or equivalent in your country), a friend or family member if you have any, a minister if you have any religious background, or a therapist.
>>
>>37332338
>Talk to the Samaritans (or equivalent in your country), a friend or family member if you have any, a minister if you have any religious background, or a therapist.
>Believing this meme advice is going to help me

I'm an agnostic and therapy was a waste of money.
>>
>>37331506
keep huffing helium until you go from funny-voiced to unresponsive
>>
>Buy ultrasonification device from chemical supplier
>Buy a gallon of methanol
>Buy 200 apples
>Extract and crush up seeds
>Put seeds and oils from it into methanol solution
>Turn on ultrasonicification machine
>Pipette the fluid that forms
>Drink fluid

Enjoy your quick and 95% painless suicide by cyanide.
>>
File: the pic.jpg (2MB, 1080x1210px) Image search: [Google]
the pic.jpg
2MB, 1080x1210px
>>37331506
Painless Death Methods is a really good heavy metal band name. Thanks for that. Who wants to join?

I'm the vocalist.
>>
>>37333563
definitely not painless, and a little too much of an effort if potassium cyanide is easier to get/make
>>
CO2 poisoning i think its not painful, it just makes you sleep and never wake up
>>
>>37331506
>go deep into the woods during winter
>sit down in the snow once you reached a comfy place
>get blackout drunk on sone high percentage shit
>pass out with a smile as the cold slowly creeps onto you and envelops you while you're sleeping

Freezing to death while sleeping is really one of the most comfy ways to go
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.