[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do straight men tolerate modern women outside of sex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: oscar-wilde.jpg (61KB, 640x704px) Image search: [Google]
oscar-wilde.jpg
61KB, 640x704px
I'm bisexual, one thing I've noticed is that a lot of women these days have become vapid self centred overly serious princesses who can't even carry a conversation, or make someone laugh. It seems like they all expect men to be the jesters, whilst offering nothing in return except their validation. Women have forgotten the art of the conversation and interesting women are becoming an endangered species. For every woman who can make me chuckle, I know 20 men who can make me fall out of my seat laughing. The majority of Women are boring people, whilst even attractive men I've dated or known are capable of being humorous and interesting. I've decided to exclusively have relationships with men because of this.

How do you guys do it, have relationships with women? It's seems like other than sex, they're useless. Maybe you guys should try cock for a change?
>>
>I am unable to do x
>How can others possibly be able to tolerate doing x??

Not everyone is a maladjusted as pie with tunnel vision and a thirst for semen. Did you ever consider that?
>>
We don't, but what choice do we have. Sometimes I wish I was Gay for this reason.
>>
>>37331490
Say something funny then, roastie.
>>
>>37331516
What do you consider funny?
>>
>>37331548

Bitching about women and bitterly calling them "roasties" because he can't get laid.
>>
File: love.png (182KB, 959x607px) Image search: [Google]
love.png
182KB, 959x607px
I'm already gay, but still a virgin. Sometimes there's no winning.
>>
>>37331587
>getting this triggered
Female wit is a meme. Just watch some female standup: muh-vagina and shticks that were played out 20 years ago.

Almost all women nowadays are treating conversations with men like watching a movie: just sit there and expect to be entertained.
>>
>>37331658
To be fair, dykes can be funny.
>>
>>37331658
>triggered

Top kek, bitter KHV.
>>
>>37331696
Don't know, most butch ones I've talked to were too busy being sour-faced and trying to act all tough to have a normal conversation with.
>>
>>37331740
>lol, virgin
truly the height of female wit. thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>37331758
This guy is right butch lesbos are unbearable
>>
>>37331740
Why? He speaks the truth. Women have less grey matter in their brain.
>>
>>37331740
Why is everything about sex with women?
>>
>>37331880
It's the only thing that makes them special.
>>
>>37331880
because that is the extent of womens' worth. They have no other leg to stand on when it comes to an arguement
>>
>>37331880
To be fair, OP is looking for witty conversations with them
>>
I think this is more or less common knowledge to anyone that isn't affraid of that thinking this will make them sexist or whatever. I can count the women that can genuinely make me laugh with one hand, and still have a bunch of fingers to spare. With guys, the ones that aren't funny are the unfortunate exception. More or less the same applies to just having a conversation
>>
>>37331403
Wanna know something upsetting OP? Women who aren't from the west are pretty much the same
>>
>>37332011
There's a reason meme culture emerged from male spaces.
>>
>>37332011
>>37332073
Guys and humor go hand in hand. Even the most stoic, stonefaced ones can crack a witty comment once in a while.
>>
>>37331403
>How do you guys do it, have relationships with women?
A relationship is different, you get to discover aspects of her character that she usually doesn't show to people, the whole process is kinda interesting.
On the other hand, playing the dating game or simply hanging out with girls is an ordeal, like you said. All you can do is be patient. Or be chad.
>>
>>37332103
This is true, on the surface I probably seem very heartless, apathetic, and boring/bored, but when around friends, we'll be cracking jokes constantly, and often run out of breath from laughing too much.
>>
File: 1435862225326.jpg (79KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
1435862225326.jpg
79KB, 600x507px
>>37331403
It happens OP.
Not all women are like that.

For every nice, normal, down to earth girl there's like 20 manipulative cunts.
>>
I don't but I also don't generalize.
>>
>>37332328
I wonder if women have always been like this, or is it because of social media that most women have turned into insufferable vapid cunts? Before he died, I remember my great grand father told me that back in the old days, women were taught to be sociable and interesting . A woman who could carry a conversation were seen as good marriage prospects.
>>
>>37332328

Virgins(beggars) cants be choosers unfortunately. Most women will be horrible if you're average or below. Only Chad's will have the chance to date the 1 in a million funny/interesting/vivacious girl
>>
File: women cant be robots.png (1MB, 1294x1220px) Image search: [Google]
women cant be robots.png
1MB, 1294x1220px
Most women go through their youth without ever being confronted for their flaws. They're constantly validated by everyone around them. That's why they're vacuous, narcissistic people. They don't experience an internal dialectic like men do. Men will experience rejection in relationships, in work, in school, women not so much. Men have to earn things.

I refuse to have female friends. Only women I talk to are cashiers and prostitutes. I have no guilt about this because women are inauthentic, broken people more often then not. Not only do they lack personality, they lack a genuine moral compass too. For them the only crime is getting caught.
>>
>>37331880
It's the only value they carry.
>>
>>37331403
I have to work with them at my job, not really an option to avoid them entirely.
>>
>>37331758
You talked to the "male" of the lesbian pairs and not the "female" ones
>>
>>37331403
This isn't a new or particularly modern thing. Women develop their looks, men develop their personality and wealth. Women are there to be your wife and mother to your children, not necessarily your best friend.
People have kind of corrupted things by seeing dating/relationships as an end in themselves, which is kind of bizarre when you think about it.
>>
>>37334585
Yeah, I know. I guess the lipstick ones are not much different from other women.
>>
>>37331403
I don't I've become genuinely misogynist sadly. Did not mean to, but I seriously cannot take it. I'd rather do without sex and have the occasional one night stand.
>>
>>37336413
>I don't I've become genuinely misogynist sadly. Did not mean to...
Know this feel, I'm trying so fucking hard to blue-pill myself again. But it seems that every time I make a terrible worst-case scenario assumption about a woman - it turns out to be true down the line. With guys you're wrong at least half the time if you always assume the worst.
>>
>>37337356
Just don't make large sweeping assumptions and judge people on individual merit
>>
>>37337838
>suspect gf of mate is cheating on him
>nah, she's a church mouse and a real family oriented nerd girl
yeah, she was

>suspect cousin is stealing from family-business
>nah, who would do that to family
yeah, she was. for weed money.

>suspect female friend is sharing confidential shit
>nah, she's not like most girls
you get the idea

every fucking time, no matter how bad and unfounded my hunches seem to be - they usually turn out to be true with women.

sure, people in general are shitty - but women just take the cake.
>>
>>37331696
theyre pretty chill, you can bitch about how much dating girls sucks together, they get it. Les-bro is one of he coolest members of the clique.
>>
>>37331403
Women are horrible to be in relationships with. Hell even women cant stand trying to love a roastie it thats why lesbo relationships have tbe highest rate of domestic abuse
>>
>>37331403
I don't care if women are funny, I care if they turn me on or not. I need her to make me feel better than I am, not make me laugh or take care of me.
>>
>>37331403
>How do you guys do it, have relationships with women?

What you don't understand is most people don't give a fuck. They don't really talk with each other or try to truly get to know one another. They dont care about connecting with someone and are barely even aware such a thing is possible. And even if they were they would often avoid it in fear of seeing something they dont want to see.

Seen in countless times.
>>
A lot of women are really submissive. They make you gifts and try to cheer you up when you're pissed off. They say cute things and laugh at your jokes even when they're not funny. It's annoying sometimes but it's nice to have.
>>
>>37331403
We don't
You're thinking of normalcucks
>>
>>37339265
>They make you gifts and try to cheer you up when you're pissed off.
Where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>37331493
being a wizard like me
>>
File: 1488572335417.jpg (43KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1488572335417.jpg
43KB, 500x379px
>>37339265
>i try to cheer people up when they are pissed off
>i laugh at jokes when they arent funny
am i submissive anon
>>
>create account on hook-up sites
>put up photos taken from /fit/ (no face, though)
>message 100 women
>two chances to fuck - provided I send stamped face pics
>get unsolicited messages from dozen of gays: old, young, athletic, twinks, passable traps
>arrange two fuck dates with qt3.14 traps that want me to piss in their mouths and lick my feet, anything I want
>one offers me a place to crash for a week
>almost desperate enough, almost
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GAYS CAN'T BE ROBOTS, GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD.
>>
>>37331403
I am buying a sex doll fuck real women never have to worry about coming home and being cucked.
>>
>>37332900
Women are shit because they have the welfare state that allows them to extract resources from men. Women don't have to be nice anymore to extract resources from men. also the welfare state creates a r selected environment and women are free to chase bad boys without consequences. if the bad boy leaves her she can leech off taxpayers and get welfare. feminism was never about responsible equality it was about equality without responsibility.
>>
>>37339265
>not knowing women secretly hate being submissive and they are terrified of male masculinity because we can psychically overpower them.

American women treat men like shit because they have the welfare state. the only time women put on a mask and become submissive to men is when they are dependent on men because of no welfare state.
>>
>>37340333
Would have made more sense if you put up robot bodies instead of hot fit guys
>>
File: brain.png (329KB, 455x278px) Image search: [Google]
brain.png
329KB, 455x278px
>>37341282
>psychically overpower them
>>
>>37331740
Please stop talking about your gross holes m'am.
>>
>>37340688
>Anon comes home and the mailman is fucking his sex doll

The captcha was "select all pants". There were none
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.