[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female Narcissism Pandemic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 0.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Anyone else realize that 99% of women are narcissitcs nowdays? It's sickening. You can see it in their actions and attitude. You have a conversation with them they always talk about themselves, they never ask about you. They always receive but never give. They have huge egos saying snide remarks like "you should be lucky to have me," etc.

It's to the point where I'm not attractive to women anymore. They're so disgusting and full of themselves on the inside.
>>
We're all disgusting without Jesus. Stop idolizing
>>
File: IMG_1437.png (304KB, 734x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1437.png
304KB, 734x744px
>>37331223
Honestly this is beyond pathetic, nothing is going to just come to you loser. You've to actually strive for it, you sound like someone who's bitter.
>>
>>37331223
I think to be a 'functional' woman in a man's world means you need to have some sort of ignorance to your own weaknesses, or these very easy to encounter women wouldn't have the force of character to make themselves so visible.

It's not fair to paint all women with that brush though. 99% of the women you've seen may show this behavior, but you haven't met even 1% of all women.
>>
>>37331260
>>37331299
>>37331300
And you guys contribute to the problem. Because you don't want to bring light to this. Why are you browsing r9k? This board isn't for you.
>>
File: 1447354772917.jpg (654KB, 683x984px) Image search: [Google]
1447354772917.jpg
654KB, 683x984px
>>37331223
>nowdays?
Bad news OP...
>>
>>37331534
No one would go out in such embarrassing attire if they did not have a narcissism disorder. But yeah I assert 99% of young women are narcissistic
>>
>>37331520
I'll tell a moronic slut to her face what she is. I won't make blanket statements about all women.
>>
>>37331603
It's not a blanket statement. Granted I forgot to put young women in with that statement. But that's what I meant. Are you some old dude who can't see this? Or are you some Chad that women put on a show for them and put their narcissism aside momentarily just to get close t you? Go on tinder, okcupid, go talk to women in public. They all think they are special and that they are beautiful deserving the best mates and accept nothing less. It's an insult to a 250 pd hambeast of a woman.
>>
>>37331223
>Anyone else realize that 99% of men are narcissitcs nowdays? It's sickening. You can see it in their actions and attitude. You have a conversation with them they always talk about themselves, they never ask about you. They always receive but never give. They have huge egos saying snide remarks like "you should be lucky to have me," etc.
>It's to the point where I'm not attractive to men anymore. They're so disgusting and full of themselves on the inside.
as a fembot, you're just another narcissists
>>
>>37331704
But men compliment you women. They constantly give you things, we buy you gifts, we think about you. So you're just mocking me without any points. There has been a number of fembots who've replied in this thread so far because I've triggered you. And you know I am right deep down inside. You are so selfish. You women need to grow up. Be realistic not daddy's little princesses. No you're not a princess anymore as Taylor Swift says. It only took her till she was 22 to realize it. You women are the equivalent to manchilds, you aren't women you are little girls. Come at me.
>>
>>37331645
It's natural that everybody should want the best.
But you're assuming that all women share the same ideal of best, which is likely false.

If you're encountering shallow and impatient women specifically on tinder and okc, all I can say is its confirmation bias.
>>
>>37331849
>I've triggered you
Umm no, not at all. You're just objectively wrong and slandering others for no reason.
>>
>>37331884
And you've yet to prove me wrong. No you're still replying because I've triggered you. It's a fact, it's a disease modern young women have today. Face it. Denial isn't going to help you. Learn to not be selfish. Think of others and not just yourself. You're just a woman with a vagina. Inferior to men, designed to be a helper servant for mankind. Be humble, things will go better for you.
>>
>>37331933
I've nothing to be in denial about, you're just being a total idiot. It's mind boggling really. Just take that attitude and apply it to something more worthwhile.
>>
>>37332000
All I'm asking from you is to observe your actions in the future. And think about how you've acted in the past. And without a bias. It's not good for womankind to be narcissistic. It's a corruption of your nature and it ultimately makes you unhappy. Calling me an idiot won't help anything. I do not like to interact with women who have a narcissistic disorder and sometimes I'm forced to. You make my day a little more unpleasant that it has to be because you think just because I talk to you for something work related that I want to be with you. No one puts you in your place and we men should.
>>
>>37332089
I'm not narcissistic so... no idea what you're trying to insinuate.
>>
>>37332000
trips of truth
>>37332089
>All I'm asking from you is to observe your actions in the future. And think about how you've acted in the past. And without a bias. It's not good for mankind to be narcissistic. It's a corruption of your nature and it ultimately hurts other people. Calling me a whore won't help anything. I do not like to interact with men who have a narcissistic disorder and sometimes I'm forced to. You make my day a little more unpleasant that it has to be because you think just because I talk to you for something work related that I want to be with you. No one puts you in your place and we women should.
fixed that for you honey
>>
>>37331592
>No one would go out in such embarrassing attire if they did not have a narcissism disorder. But yeah I assert 99% of young women are narcissistic

I find it curious when someone calls an insecure young women "narcissistic" when they dress in some revealing outfit, hungry for the gaze of the Other.

Narcissus' defining trait was that he was sufficient unto himself, so very beautiful that he didn't another to justify it. When a nymph, Nature's beauty incarnate, propositioned him, he rejected her. Lovely as she was, Narcissus considered himself lovelier still. He believed himself so beautiful that the Other became irrelevant; no face could be as enchanting as his own.

The nymph cried out to Nemesis, begging for vengeance against the man who broke her heart. Narcissus, for all of his charms, was a man and still subject to the same need to be desired that all men are. Pretending to be otherwise, he aspired to the rank of the gods who were sufficient unto themselves. Indulging in hubris, the hunter attracted the eye of Nemesis and when the nymph called for justice, the terrible Goddess obliged.

Narcissus caught a glimpse of his own reflection and became entranced by it. Believing his beauty was all he needed, he became transfixed, happily starving to death in service of his own loveliness. After breathing his last, Nemesis swooped in and claimed another victim.

The lonely young women who dress in their silly costumes are nothing like Narcissus. Were their own reflections sufficient for happiness, they wouldn't humiliate themselves to win just one glance in the vain hope that it would fill the emptiness festering within them. They desperately display themselves, hoping the Other will notice them and prevent their sense of Self from slipping down into the Land of the Dead.

We should weep for both Narcissus and these women; they are both starving, after all. However, never for a moment forget that they are starving for very different reasons.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.