[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >skating at my local park >underage roastie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: YXO8PH6AY2-4.png (46KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
YXO8PH6AY2-4.png
46KB, 300x250px
>be me
>skating at my local park
>underage roastie comes up says i'm cute and starts bothering me and my friends
>asks me to teach her how to skate
>sighokay.jpeg
>tell her to drop into quarter pipe
>tells me to hold her while she does it
>fuckno.png
>she says she's gonna get hurt if I dont
>tell her falling is apart of learing how to skate
>starts whining at me so I take my board and fuck off
>she walks off in a huff

REEEEEEE why do these roasties always try to get me to pay them attention when i'm skating I don't care seriously REEEEEEE plus she's fucking underage REEEEEEEE FUCKING WOMEN
>>
She wanted to get to know you, anon. She also wanted you to hold her. Are you just anti-gf or something?
>>
>>37329546
He said she was underage, he probably didn't want to spend the next ten years behind bars.
>>
>>37329546
>>37329569
Yeah, not being in prison would be nice ya know? also when i'm skating i don't like being harassed by stupid girls wanting my attention.
>>
File: SHELDON.jpg (39KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
SHELDON.jpg
39KB, 720x544px
>go to skatepark to skate
>like 5+ people brought their gfs
>>
File: 21423435223.png (7KB, 256x196px) Image search: [Google]
21423435223.png
7KB, 256x196px
>>37329512
>he doesn't want female attention
what's the point of skating then ?
>>
>>37330308
it is a fun activity, you should not do something for the sole fact of impressing a female you should do it since it is fun for yo
>>
>>37330308
To feel good about myself. When I land a difficult trick that I've been trying for a while the feeling is better than sex, drugs, etc. at least for me anyway
>>
File: 233535341280.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
233535341280.png
17KB, 900x900px
>>37330376
the whole point of doing stunts is to impress people, yeah you might enjoy doing them but there's a reason no one does them alone aside from training.
>>
>>37330308
This.

>inb4 people calling me a person who lives for other people or some other retarded shit

Face it kiddos, if you were alone basically 24/7 and you wouldn't do a single physical/mental activity, since most of them aren't truly satisfying without someone else to testify. Some of you already don't.
>>
>>37329512
>adult male
>skateboarding
What did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.