[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Walk into a restaurant >See this Wat do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: cummiez.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
cummiez.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>Walk into a restaurant
>See this
Wat do?
>>
She plays with it for the entire clip but never takes a bite
>>
lick her face, then cum on it
>>
Pass her a baby wipe or two like a decent gentleman I am.
>>
Ask if she likes carne asada

(I'm a shit-skinned mexanon)
>>
>>37329184
>women
truly the most pathetic of beings
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
holy fuck women like that piss me off. Just eat the fucking food, why are you sitting there wasting it? It's gonna get cold while you're acting like a cutesy whore. Why are they like this?
>>
IS THE BITCH GONNA EAT HER FUCKING FOOD OR NOT
>>
>>37331028
I'm going to take a guess and say that she's depressed about the cum incident and is playing with the food
as it helps calm her down while she thinks about what she's doing with her life
>>
>>37331198
nice pic dude

where'd you find that?
>>
File: guild-110_umi_screenshot.jpg (216KB, 600x1356px) Image search: [Google]
guild-110_umi_screenshot.jpg
216KB, 600x1356px
>nonwhite semen on a japanese women

fuck off what that gross shit. white men who fap to jav should be rounded up and put into camps

(pic unrelated. gravure is just fine)
>>
>>37331028
She normally eats with chopsticks. She's just struggling to figure out how a fork works.

Asians are normally pretty good with tech but anything involving the consumption of food is just beyond them.
>>
>>37331229
what was it?

okresokroe
>>
>>37331423
i had posted >>37331233 forgetting the pic and anon, in his wit and wisdom, couldn't let such a golden opportunity pass
>>
>>37329184
I'd be whoever offered her somr napkins. I'd probably sit down and talk with her. She looks sad as fucking thinking about how she just got gangbanged by a bunch of shady gross dudes and must now humiliate herself.
>>
>>37331028
She can't eat. That will make her fat
>>
>>37331473
I didn't know you were going to repost it so I thought I would semi tell you that there was nothing there so you would post the pic
>>
>>37331489
>She looks sad as fuck
She signed the contract and took the money. She didn't have to.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.