[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was wondering why fat people are relevant when it comes to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (151KB, 1300x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
151KB, 1300x1002px
I was wondering why fat people are relevant when it comes to reviewing food. I mean, they can't appreciate it since they stuff their faces like pigs.
>>
Most competitive eaters are normal weight too. I guess people think that fat people would know food since they eat more of it
>>
>>37329045
But at the same time, competitive eaters don't review food. It's the same mental (I guess) problem for both, the only difference being that normal weight competitive eaters can't get fat because of their metabolism (again, I'm not sure if this is the reason, it's just a guess)
>>
>>37329158
You wouldn't be able to eat competitively if you were obese because the stomach needs as much room as possible to distend within your body cavity, with fat on your organs and on your belly the distension would be impeded.
>>
>>37329264
Makes sense. Thanks for the explanation ^^
>>
Fat people are shit. I wish someone would put us out of their misery and mix broken glass in their food.
>>
Its like asking an alcoholic to review alcohol products.
>>
>>37328923
>I was wondering why fat people are relevant when it comes to reviewing food.
They aren't you tremendous faggot, what are you talking about?
Food personalities by and large are thin, even when they're just writers. Stop making up weird fake scenarios. You don't know anything.
Are you going to make a shitty post about "Why are most doctors missing both legs? DUH HURR HURR HURR" next?
>>
>>37329679
This too
http://www.ranker.com/list/list-of-famous-food-critics/reference
3 fatties out of 33.
Do you watch a lot of cartoons or something?
I don't understand why you would make up something fake and then complain about the thing that doesn't actually happen.
>>
>>37329679
Don't get your dick in a knot lol. By that question I meant that they shouldn't ever be relevant. Dumbo
>>
>>37329829
I think I meant to ask "why are fat people even relevant[...]"
>>
>>37329829
>they shouldn't ever be relevant

Sometimes they can have talents that are unrelated to being fat
>>
>>37330182
Lol, "[...]" means that I've omitted the rest of the quote on purpose (because I couldn't bother writing all of it)
>>
>>37329498
you need to be put out of your misery.
>>
Some people on this thread really are dumb
>>
>>37329498
Luckily they tend to just keep getting fatter and fatter until they die in their 40s
>>
>>37329498
You aren't a robot if you put down other social outcasts.
>>
>>37329829
They aren't relevant gayboy.
a select few have been allowed to become clowns for normal people to laugh at, but that's about it.
>being impoverished enough to even have to see fat people in your neighborhood
Disgusting, get good or get used to seeing trash.
>>
File: 1438040700592.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1438040700592.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>>37328923
> small portions
> chairs too small
> 1/5
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.