[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women come to r9k? Literally everywhere else is open and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Capture+_2017-03-31-18-57-16.png (499KB, 718x639px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-03-31-18-57-16.png
499KB, 718x639px
Why do women come to r9k? Literally everywhere else is open and full of people willing to support and care for you purely based on your chromosomes. What do you get out of coming to a place where people cool commiserate about primarily thier trouble with social situations and women in particular? Do you get off reaffirming our misery? Is it for even easier attention than you get elsewhere?
>>
Because people make posts like this, saying woman can't post here. And then if they manage to get enough attention on here, they think they are unique or special in some way.
>>
Unironically for higher levels of validation than normal

They know they will be worshipped here. Every fembot I've known to post here has been a pile of shit as a human being.
>>
File: 576467.jpg (51KB, 634x302px) Image search: [Google]
576467.jpg
51KB, 634x302px
Females and theit attention whoring. Are you really expecting to find some sense in that?
>>
Dude, rule 37 (There are no grils on the internet), ya silly goof.
>>
I'm a shutin autistic neet with no friends. I enjoy the humor on here. It feels nice knowing other people are in the same fucked up situation I am. I don't even get attention in fembot threads, but I guess that's a good thing because they are cancerous as fuck. I'm just here for shitposts, laughs and relating.
>>
I like the memes and feels. There are a couple of recurring threads I like to browse. But yeah, I don't belong here. I'm definitely not a fembot. Fem, but not bot. I wish you would just go back to calling us femanons again. Even if fembots do exist, it doesn't mean they're any different than the next woman who posts on 4chan. In the end we're all a bunch of needy, insecure, miserable, emotional succubi who will never make you happy. I'm sorry for being addicted to this website.
>>
>>37329206
>inplying femanon and fembot are the same thing
fucking normie cunthole learn board culture you piece of shit
>>
>>37328991
Doesn't your bf count as friend?
>>
>>37328834
It's not like it's 100%, wall-to-wall women hating. There are feels and such.
>>
There has never been any such rule and there have always been women and normies on /r9k/. Lately angry faggots like OP have been trying to claim the board as theirs.
>>
>>37328834
women dont come to /r9k/ its all fat roleplayers who want to believe women are herre
>>
>>37328834
Have you seen the girl r9k threads?
>BOYS CAN'T BE ROBOTS TFW WHEN NO BF WHY HAVEN'T YOU TAKEN THE LEZ PILL
It's absolutely engrossing and flattering.

I understand totally what the draw of this place is.
>>
>>37329443
true to a certain extent there are real women here but the attention whores are usually males or trannies
>>
>>37329319
yeah, sure, all my fifteen bf who are at at standby worship me mode

:/

That being said I have the kind of autism that's somewhat asexual so tfwnbf doesn't apply to me
>>
I've been here since the first /r9k/, before it got nuked. It feels like my home and I'm never going to leave.
>>
>>37328834
Not every thread here is about fembots bit I also like to trigger and anger you guys.
>>
>>37329453
to bad it's just a watered down rip off of real robots
many off them openly talk about ex's which should rule them out as "fembots" but alas as mention it's just a watered down version
>>
As long as you don't mention your gender anywhere and ignore all the woman hate threads, it's easy to just browse and contribute as usual if you share the same experiences and feelings as the other people here. I would assume.
>>
>>37329560
Thank you for your good job, I never wanted to kill myself more than now.
>>
>>37329614
That's what they want. Every non-Chad who kills himself is a fantastic thing, in a woman's eyes.
>>
File: mydieari.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
mydieari.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>37328834
You still get the upsides of the board too, anonymous talking, feels, etc.
Also implying I dont like to be humiliated
>>
>>37328834
It's just amusing how fucking miserable and autistic men on here can be over dumb shit.
>>
>>37329563
They do a pale imitation and it's still enthralling and funny.

The real thing must be that much stronger.
>>
>>37330031
>tfw no gf to light-heartedly bully until she murders me in my sleep
>>
>>37330161
check your fantasies yo
>>
>>37330192
Well, it would be fun to bully her and then lovingly console her but more like she'd snap and kill me.

Just being realistic.
>>
>>37330227
do you want us to become a dailymail article?
>>
>>37330271
No, they would just spin it into an honor-killing gone wrong, anyway.
>>
>>37330380
Maybe atleast a reddit-post that gets reposted on this board from time to time?
>>
>>37330406
A little piece of immortality. Alright, let's get bullying.
>>
I feel unique. Not only that, but one of the reasons why I like 4chan itself is because it's filled with men. Makes me tingly
>>
>implying men would be interested in a autistic girl with the body and mind of a 10 year old boy other than for sexual exploitation (inb4 LE I WISH I WOULD BE LE SEXUALLY EXPLOITED!!!!!)

meanwhile most of the le sooo lonely guys on here are complete normalshits with jobs and friends and cars who could get a girlfriend if they just dated a fat girl
>>
>>37330452
so... attention whoring.color me surprized
>>
>>37328834
Because here is the only place I feel at home for real. Lots of people like me.
>>
File: IMG-69996.jpg (72KB, 672x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-69996.jpg
72KB, 672x469px
>>37329820
actually no, if every non-chad killed themselves, they wouldnt have beta orbiters who would buy them food and compliment them.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.