[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about snapchat r9k?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

How do you feel about snapchat r9k?
>>
I use it occasionally to chat with my oneitis
>>
>>37328723
my mother enjoys getting pictures of my cats
i send her some occasionally
makes her feel like i care, so i think it's worthwhile

i know jack shit about snapshot rules, policies and ethics though
>>
>>37328723
i do not know what it is so please explain it as long,conviluted, and over exaggerating as possible for comic affect
>>
Only have like 10 freinds on mine and I dont really ever post anything
>>
I use it to check up on my normie ex coworkers to see their fufilling social and romantic lives and get bitter they dont hit me up
>>
>>37328807
it's an app for your first world phone that takes pictures. you take picture, add an text if you like and send it to all your friends who you want to see your incredibly boring life. You planted something, send snap. Your girlfriend is being dumb, you send snap. Your cat is being cute, you send snap. Your food looks delicious you send snap
>>
>>37328723
normiecore stuff
>>
Full of fucking normies and over-used memes, don't touch it even with a stick.
>>
>>37328723
It's an easy way to initiate convos with girls.
You send her some random snaps: if she responds, she might be into you. If she doesn't respond: it doesn't matter because most people don't reply on snaps anyway.
>>
It all started with a bunch of american high school girls, can't get more normie than that.
>>
>>37328884
Thanks so it's like face book but you only send a picture to one single person
>>
>>37328941
Most people put the picture on their "story" for all friends to view. People can then reply to a snap which starts a private conversation.

You can save the pictures or repeat the timer on them, but it notifies the person.

Tbh i think it was mostly made for sharing nudes temporarily

Celebrity snapchats are kinda neat if you obsess over certain actresses
>>
>>37328941
yeah, you can send the same picture to several people though. the picture is supposed to be deleted after like 30seconds, but some phones can save a screenshot. So if you send a nude, someone can screenshot it and save it
>>
>>37328941
>>37329164

Also it's worth mentioning that if you screenshot the nude/pic, the other person gets an alert
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.