[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is friendship between man and woman possible ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: 1495460104898.jpg (4KB, 207x147px) Image search: [Google]
1495460104898.jpg
4KB, 207x147px
Is a true friendship, without hidden intentions, possible between a man and a woman ?
>>
yes it is possible
oreigagogoeiga
>>
>>37328057
No. Original oregano brought from the Oregon trail.
>>
Not really, but it helps getting some approximation when you are being OPEN about those intentions, even when they shift.
>>
why wont it be possible
>>
It is, without a doubt.
>>
whoever says no is probably obsessed with sex
oregagogea
>>
Between women and normie Chads?

Yes.

Between women ard robots?

No.
>>
Yes, but only if the guy is chad.
>>
>>37328057
Yeah. Bestfriend of over a decade is a guy. No romantic feelings on either end and i even set him up with his current gf.
>>
Yes. I have been friends with a girl for 7 years, and I've never had perverted thoughts about her, I just can't, she's like a sister to me.
I wouldn't fuck my sister.
>inb4 moralfag
>>
>>37328336
Kill yourself roastie you have to go back aaa I hate you
>>
>>37328057
It's only possible if both of them are sexually satisfied well functioning adults.
>>
>>37328057
yes it is possible
originalmente mexicano arriba taco wey
>>
>>37328354
i feel you m8, i have two female best friends and i only can see them as sisters, i have been naked in front of them and my dick doesn't get hard
>>
Yes. My two best friends for the last 10 years are both guys. I've had many lesser but true friendships with men too.
>>
>>37328473
But i'm a virgin with an innie.
>>
>>37328057
Yeah, of course it is. There is always the risk of someone falling falling in love with the other, but that is not as common as you would think. When it happens it's pretty much sure to be one-sided, so have fun with that.
>>
File: 1495686076419.png (265KB, 555x765px) Image search: [Google]
1495686076419.png
265KB, 555x765px
I'd even argue that i
non shallow friendship is only possible only between the opposite sex since I would be very uncomfortable talking about my feelings and deeper thoughts to guy friends if I ever had one, so yeah.
>>
>>37328336
He's definitely jacked off to you before if you've known him that long
>>
Sure it is, I have one very good friend that's a girl and two female orbiters. It gets tiring sometimes but it keeps you from getting bored.
>>
>>37328057
It is possible if they are both ugly.
It can be possible also if there is certain attraction but expect it to be frustrating for the man usually. You have to realize you like them as people too. But it will be difficult anyway.
>>
>>37328975
Probably, we met during prime puberty time. Doesn't mean there was romantic intention in that 5 second duration.
>>
File: 1450548757784.jpg (255KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1450548757784.jpg
255KB, 500x498px
>>37328057
Yes, of course it is. It's blaringly obvious.
>>
>>37328551

>i have been naked in front of them and my dick doesn't get hard

Story time?
>>
>>37329261
>get naked in front of friends
>dick stays flaccid
>huh, whaddayaknow?
>The End.
>>
>>37328057
Of course it is. Even if there's a sexual tension or disregarded desires. My two best friends are girls and we sleep together platonically occasionally and although I want to Fuck them, i don't try to. My closest friend also has a bf and I have a gf and it's a non-issue that I have, at times, been crazy in love with her.
>>
>>37328565
I'll change that, unless youre a trannie
>>
>>37329379
Trannies aren't women and i'm still young enough to be able to angle for a good rich chad.
>>
If the man is a gay and the woman is a dyke

Actually not even then

gays and lesbians dont mix
>>
>>37329396
>Golddigger

nvm no one wants those
>>
>friendship existing at all
no
All "friendships" are built on a foundation of self-serving interests, even when they're as benign as keeping oneself entertained.
>>
File: 1495243585584.jpg (73KB, 605x605px)
1495243585584.jpg
73KB, 605x605px
>>37328057
Of course it is not possible, what a stupid notion.
So many retards lying to themselves ITT.
>>
>>37328125
Because all women are whores, and all men are always hornt
>>
>>37329492
but what about
traps
>>
>>37329817
They are aomewhere between men and women
>>
>>37329817
Worst of both worlds. They're always horny whores. Not even joking.
>>
>>37329261
i were in her house i taked a shower, then she went to the shower to show me something on facebook and we laughed and the other time my and she were recording an amateur noise video where i appear neaked having a seizure (it's all act) so she recorded me laying on the floor completly naked
>>
>>37328057
its very possible, i have a girl friend that i have absolutely no hidden intentions with and she has none with me, i think so at least
>>
Have a female best friend, no sexual attraction to her because she's large and I like twigs, we just argue about politics because she's a lefty who can listen
>>
>>37328057
OF BLOODY FUCKING COURSE
IF:the girl is ugly/not the guys type AT ALL (the girl has not to like the guy too though, otherwise she'll end up as a sad reacher).
Also: If the guy is already commited and loving life with his woman, it helps if the female friend is also commited and happy
Sometimes but not always: If the guy is a master in self-control (I mean, Buddha tiers of master).

There is also the fact that you can't be robotic nor a cybertron because almost all of us have retarded mindsets that get crushes on every 5/10 plus that gives us attention, with exceptions here and there E.G: the man totally giving up in his intentions with the lady and deciding to stay as friends, the woman being unfuckable by whatever reason, shit like that.
>>37329407
False, there is literally two people in my class that get called out about 5 times per day for talking too much. They even tried to spit gum in my female friend's seat (they hate her dunno why, must be gay chromosomes fucking with their minds, the girl is friendly as fuck).
>>
>>37328057
Yes it is.
I currently have around fourish girl friends and I don't want to sex them at all.
>>
>>37330723
Pretty much this.

All of those who say it isn't possible are either desperate/mentally busted and projecting or have data that's straight up wrong.
>>
>>37328551
>like a woman enough to be best friends with her
>don't have the urge to take it to the next level and start a relationship/family with her and get even closer together
I don't get it. It's not even about sex--if you like a woman's personality enough to be best friends, what's causing you to not want to date her? Or how about on her end? I can't imagine a scenario where this is the case.
>>
File: DnCQ6DD.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
DnCQ6DD.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
>>37328057
No. If the girl is ugly, you'd still want the puh if given the opportunity. All the women in this video say yes while the men say no.
https://youtu.be/T_lh5fR4DMA

The second clip is from When Harry met Sally that also helps expound the reasoning.
https://youtu.be/iEV_pQIf3Og

So what have we learned? Women befriend men and believe their friendships have no sexual tension. Men more likely believe the opposite and in turn you have one-sided friendships as demonstrated in the first video.
>>
>>37330935
>It's not even about sex--if you like a woman's personality enough to be best friends, what's causing you to not want to date her?
The needlessness of it

Do you feel like starting a relationship with your sister just because you love her and have a lifelong bond with the bitch?
>If you say yes fuck off you creep
>Lets take no for an answer

That's what I mean nigga. You don't have to date someone you don't have sexual/romantic feelings for, you can easily be close to them/hang out and have fun with them without going that far.

Besides, you may find someone you truly love and want to fuck anyday, so forcing shit with cool people who have pussies ''just because'' is short-sighted.
>>
>>37328057
Yea. I'm friends with this black chick but it feels like she is leading me on or something
>>
>>37330935
i'm the guy who writted that and idk, i just dont see her that way, kissing her or even having sex with her doesn't turn me on and sometimes disgusts me bc it's like kissing your sister and she see me just how i see her, to them im just a brother and i'm fine with that bc i dont like them as a gilfriend or something like that
>>
File: Emoji_u263a.svg.png (43KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Emoji_u263a.svg.png
43KB, 1200x1200px
>>37331144
double dubs of truth, trust me m8, female with male friendship is possible at this kind of level
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.