[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it dangerous to breathe in the stench of cat poo?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 123123123.gif (2MB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
123123123.gif
2MB, 500x338px
I'm very lazy when it comes to cleaning my two cats' litter boxes. When I do, they're filled with shit. It's a strong smell, so I try not to breathe with my nose, but instead, I get this strange taste in my mouth afterwards and my breath probably smells like cat feces.

Is this dangerous for my health? Can I get sick from this? They're strictly indoor cats, so I'm not that worried about toxoplasmosis/T. gondii.
>>
> Is it dangerous to breathe in the stench of cat poo?

No.

Tip:Open a window to let some fresh air in
>>
HUFF JENK
>>
>>37326854
Change your cat litter box more often !
>>
Make sure you don't disturb it too much as the shitdust will and can harm you if you breathe it in.
>>
>>37327051
I know, for my cats' sake. I'm just so damn depressed and have no energy.

>>37327078
You're referring to the litter dust or do you actually mean shit dust?
>>
>>37327169
Litter dust
>>
If you a lazy boy just train cat to poo outside. My cat is trained so she goes outside whenever she needs to take a poo.
>>
>>37327169
you can buy low dust cat litter
>>
You can do the final solution and just dump the entire litter boxes.

Then fill with new litter.
>>
>>37326854
you must be very toxoplasma infested.
>>
>>37326854
https://weaddup.com/blogs/news/68678723-hidden-dangers-of-cat-feces-and-ways-to-prevent-them
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.