[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like most if not all of /r9k/ problems would be solved

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2031.png (363KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2031.png
363KB, 750x1334px
I feel like most if not all of /r9k/ problems would be solved if you guys went outside more. You all sound very cuddled by your parents and never pushed to do anything. You have to find pleasure in pain and suffering. Get a gym me membership. You don't have to talk to anyone just lift and correct the fucked up reward system in your brain. Everyone has issues with self confidence and depression., but the more you push yourself and train your mind the better it gets. Life is always going to be shitty but you can minimize the shittiness and maximize your happiness. Find what makes you feel good and do whatever it takes to be the best at it.

This rant was for me just as it was for you guys. But, and I say this without any bitterness, if life isn't for you then kill yourself. It's only going to get worse from now on so if you don't enjoy the ride then get off. I wouldn't be mad at you. But you should at least give it a hard six month try before you do. Life has its moments and that's what you live for. I'm done, I love you 4chan
>>
Tell me, how would lifting help when Im so fucking depressed I hardly eat 1k Cals a day?
>>
>>37326733
If true (most likely not counting calories correctly and severely underestimating it), malnourished people have significantly way higher rates of mental illness. If you are only eating 1kCal/day, then eat more. If you cannot, GOMAD.
>>
>>37326733
If you're so depressed you can't eat then that's a medical issue that you need to see a doctor about immediately.
>>
>>37326811
I can personally attest to GOMAD
>>
>>37326331
Wtf did you just get back from /fit/ and feeling inspired?
Nothing can help you or the rest of this board, you salami fuck.
>>
>>37326331
My body proportions are too small and feminine for lifting to be helpful. Narrow shoulders and rib cage, wide hips, small wrists and hands, small dick, feminine face, none of it can be fixed by lifting.
I won't kill myself because I'm a coward and I'm afraid of death.
>>
>>37326856
Post boipucci trapalicious
>>
>>37326856
You haven't read my post at all then. Keywords are pushing self and motivation. A feminine face is actually attractive to certain women AND YOU HAVENT EVEN FUCKING LOFTED HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW DO YOU KNOW. The answer is you don't because you haven't started.
>>
>>37326852
I don't go on 4chan anymore regularly because it's poisonous. That includes homoerotic /fit/. I'm just fed up with the ten minutes I've been on here that was filled with misery and self loathing that can be fixed fairly fucking easily if you try
>>
>>37326904
Women are never attracted to men that are small and feminine. At best, they see these guys as potential sexless money providers.
Lifting is not going to make my bones or dick bigger, nor will it give me a more masculine face.
>>
>>37327052
Okay but you're not listening. Lifting will make your bones LOOK bigger and no girl will care because you'll have muscles. Also, I'm guessing you're a virgin because no mature woman cares that much about cock size. And again you're not listening women don't care how masculine your face is
>>
>>37326331
is this the first time you've visited r9k? you've never seen all those threads where people talk about bullying, abuse from parents, death, unable to keep a job etc?

people are cuddled meme

no they are not, if anything the problem is they either have very fucked up histories, or they were never equipped with the tools to handle their own emotions and life (or both). people don't magically learn how to deal with their emotions, it has to be taught. and with a fucked up parental generation that didn't know how to prepare their kids for the new modern life style, it goes without saying their kids will suffer mentally

you can't expect people to magically know where they are failing to pick themselves back up. heck, even therapists often do a poor job of understanding the how, and even when they do they aren't always that good at teaching their patients.
>>
>>37326331
>r9k is one person
I go outside every day and I still can't deal with socializing in any capacity. don't pretend you know answers to problems that arent yours
>>
File: Jeremy-Meeks.jpg (996KB, 2048x1450px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Meeks.jpg
996KB, 2048x1450px
>>37327431
>Lifting will make your bones LOOK bigger and no girl will care because you'll have muscles

No it won't.
They will care, although they may not be aware that bone structure is the reason they find the man less attractive.

>Also, I'm guessing you're a virgin because no mature woman cares that much about cock size.

Any woman that cares about sex cares about dick size.

>women don't care how masculine your face is

Yes they do.
Picture related.
>>
>>37327763
I'm not talking about the people who have legitimate mental illnesses/emotional trauma. im talking about the people who don't give it an actual try and let themselves sink lower and lower. And I never said people magically learn how to deal with it, I'm telling them to start very very small. Any legitimate effort will make you feel better over time if you give it a chance I can guaranfuckingtee it
>>
>>37327817
You're picking a man who got famous for looking so good. I bet he also lifts. What's his dick size btw? Can you tell? No. If anything the more confident you are with a little dick a woman will respect you for it and find that attractive. Just lift man. Do it for me. Someone who wants you to succeed
>>
I have no idea what to do in gym. I feel bad around people. I dont want my pectus excavatum to be seen. I am too poor for gym. I have acne and gymcelling wont fix a shit. I already failed teen years. At the end we all die, why not do it now except if running in thus rat race.
>>
>>37328196
>I'm going to make myself fail before I even start.
And that's why you will never get better. All that you said is complacency.
>>
>>37328400

He would fail no matter how hard he tries. Might as well spare himself the additional suffering that comes from false hope.
>>
>>37328196
Dude you're just making excuses. Only you can decide whether to die now or make life a little easier.
>>
>>37326331
I went outside, now what?
>>
>>37327880
>You're picking a man who got famous for looking so good.

And what's the reason that he looks so good to women?
>>
>>37326331
>small penis
>overweight
>fucked up knee thanks to some bullies in my teens
>limb because of said knee
>videogames and movies lose their feeling
>food has lost its taste
>only eat shit food and cannot even remember the last time i cooked
>42 pissbottles
>i see leftist shit in everything and it is driving me insane
>fear of looking my upstairs neighbour stacey in the eyes and even coming in contact with her
so whenever she uses the kitchen i just stay in my room
>sleeping disorder
>wagecuck
>doing 4 years to get a 2 year wagecuck degree

And the list goes on. all my life ive been a fucking failure and ive been working at it since last year but so far i have barely any results. If i have no improvements when i hit 30 in less than 5 years im going to throw myself in front of a train.
>>
>>37326856
look up Faarkrog's skinnyfat workout/diet. basically, you don't want to be lifting, you want to do chinups/pullups and diamond pushups.
>>
>walk outside
>beam of sunlight hits me
>mental illness cured
wtf i love outside now!
>>
I do lift. My parents drive me to the gym.
>>
>>37329825
Maybe if you stopped pissing in bottles to start and getting some dignity it might help
>>
>>37330148
What dignity. How? im not being vague here, how? how does one gets dignity. i dont even feel shame for most things anymore. I can look at the most fucked up things and not feel a thing. how do you fill this void man, how do you live with seeing yourself becoming a demon
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.