[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (12KB, 300x282px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 300x282px
Daily reminder that you will never get a girlfriend and you'll probably die alone.
>>
And Daily remember pic related.
>>
>>37326113
Thanks for the reminder bossman
>>
>tfw can only get laid with men despite not really enjoying gay sex
>>
I've crossed that threshold so long ago it's like telling me the sky is blue or water is wet.

I'm numb to your insults, death is a bittersweet comfort that I won't have to think anymore about anything.

this world is fucked
>>
>>37326156
ya gotta enjoy the little things in life anon, like having unsatisfying gay sex even though you're straight because women are so choosy
>>
>>37326113
>open up own business
>shit's going well, getting cash
>start dressing well, showering, keeping a nice haircut, etc so that I can look more presentable in front of potential clients
>instantly start getting female attention
>push them away anyway because I am too autistic at that point and cant into normal relations with the opposite gender

How come I can be so assertive and forward when it comes to business but I can't fucking ask a girl out for a cup of coffee when it comes to dating? I don't get it.
>>
now'a days i just turn my brain completely off. there's no reason to use it any more.

there's no reason to have opinions anymore.

everything has been done.
all that's left to do now is wait for our species to die off on this planet.
>>
>>37326198
because women are unpredictable wild cards and they won't agree to anything unless you make yourself vulnerable.
>>
>>37326113
jokes on u i already have one.

never met her tho.
>>
>>37326113
Thanks for reminding me that, I feel better knowing it.
>>
>>37326260
They are not rejecting me, I am not even making attempts because I am a total bitch when it comes to it. It is weird because I am really extroverted and confident, always praised as a good public speaker and a strong, assertive personality. But the one thing I can't deal with at all is trying to express feelings in front of someone.
>>
>>37326113
>probably
Haha, you fool! You clearly don't understand how worthless I am. I'm definitely going to die alone.
>>
>>37326414
yeah, you don't want to be vulnerable. women want you to be. it's a never ending conflict of interest and the man is forced to be a man and then given an ultimatum after that.
>>
>implying I need to be reminded
>>
>>37326198
Learn that women are human, too. They're really not that mystical or different from men. Talk to them as a person, not as a woman.
>>
>>37326722
I don't have issues talking to them in any matter other than romantic. I find it extremely hard to talk about feelings or emotions I have in any capacity. Never talked about anything of the sort even to my family or my best friends. Thats why I come to vent on anonymous internet boards.

>>37326577
Not sure I would generalize it like that, but there is a seed of truth somewhere in there.
>>
File: Angel-Blushing-Smile-Emoji-PNG.png (39KB, 220x230px) Image search: [Google]
Angel-Blushing-Smile-Emoji-PNG.png
39KB, 220x230px
>>37326113
but OP... i had a gf in 2016 and had sex with her (like 4 or 5 times)
>>
>>37326113
Wow, sure needed that reminder
>>
>>37326113
>even if I find someone I truly love and care for, one of us will see the other die
>the other will die alone

Assuming we both die of natural causes. No matter what you do your life will end miserably. I was thinking of joining the army so that I can at least die serving my fellow countrymen.
>>
>>37326838
Why so few times?
>>
File: angry aniki.jpg (70KB, 452x342px)
angry aniki.jpg
70KB, 452x342px
S-Shut up! I went on a date yesterday! There's still hope!

She probably didn't like me and this was the only date I'll ever get to go on in my life
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.