[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your experience with drugs robots? Good.. Bad .. Any stories?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

What is your experience with drugs robots? Good.. Bad .. Any stories?
>>
File: image.png (227KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
227KB, 499x499px
>>37325523
why do you wanna do drugs?
have you decided which ones?
>>
>>37325523
meth
>great

cocaine
>great

alcohol
>not great

>weed
not great

>mushrooms and lsd
great
>>
>>37325636
People keep asking me 'are you on drugs?' And I'm like nope, I'm a virgin . So , wanna try it out, see what the hype's all about .
>>
>>37325880
What was the great-est ..?
>>
> acid, 275 mg
First part was phenomenal. I could do it every weekend. The nausea and anxiety in the last few hours have deterred me, however. Have enjoyed lower doses ever since several times.

> weed
Had some serious heart palpitations and anxiety. Had a seizure with edibles. Bad coughing. Never felt the positive effects.

> vicodin
Incredible. Haven't done it again because I know I'll go full ass-to-ass. Gave me tremendous empathy for heroin/opiate users.

>shrooms
Bad. Probably because my Stacey sister and her bf were fighting and running all over Amsterdam while I had to play frogger while carrying their asses out of traffic.
>>
>alcohol
Sometimes great, sometimes shit. So easy to get I'm worried I'm becoming an alcoholic.

>weed
It was fun at first, made my anxiety worse. Eventually reaches the point where i can't have any without freaking out. I wish i could still enjoy it, I would rather be smoking weed than drinking booze.

>dxm
I really enjoyed this drug, but it fucks you up so I decided to quit.

>mushrooms
Favourite drug, have to treat it with respect or I'll sink deeper into madness.

I have tried other drugs too but not in great amounts.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 384x261px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 384x261px
>weed
slow and stupid

only good for the comedown

>spice
closest I've ever come to phoning an ambulance for myself

>cocaine
smashing, went through a gram of high grade coke last night

>MDMA
usually my favourite but I had some sketchy gear on friday night that seriously fried me

>speed
bad news

doesn't do much other than keep you awake and the comedown is the worst I've ever experienced

>nitrous oxide
couldn't even tell if I enjoyed it

its is a pretty intense if short lived body high though

>valium
eat them like tic-tacs

nursing a latent addiction but I lost my last bag on friday and don't plan on buying more, we'll see how that works out
>>
>>37325523
Only smoked weed. It got rid of most of my anxiety around people.
>>
>weed
favourite drug of all time, especially edibles

>speed/adderall
fuck that shit

>alcohol
least favourite drug

>dxm
liked it but didnt want to push it too far

>codeine
stupid

>nicotine
i like it but I personally dont see how people can get addicted, mainly smoke cigs if Im at a party or blunt wraps wtih weed
>>
i only ever did weed and i can probably count the times i did it on the fingers of my hand

fuck it i'm too lazy to actually tell stories, ino one cares anyway
>>
>>37325523
Liquid shrooms are great
>>
>>37326983
Nah tell ur storieszz
>>
>>37327275
What makes them different ..?
>>
has anyone else ever felt their pulse go to almost nothing from just weed
>>
>>37326453
>>37326938
What's all this hesitation around dxm?
I've been doing it for ages
>completely fine
>>
>>"37328289
liquid shrooms" is 4-aceotoxy-dmt, rather than O-phosphoryl-4-hydroxy-dmt.

The trip is indistinguishable, but you don't need to eat a fuckload of fungal matter with other random alkaloids in there. Eating that shit contributes to the mushroom body load.
>>
>weed
liked as a teenager, then started getting massive panic attacks so haven't smoked it in 10 years

>amphetamines
fun for about an hour then i just want it to end

>coke
similar to speed but doesn't last as long. coke always gave me terrible migraines and i'd be in bed the entire next day. always needed a xanax after a coke night or i wouldn't be able to go to bed. will never touch this crap again, very overrated.

>heroin/oxys/other opiates
opiates are my drug. i loved them so much i was an addict for about 4 years. been clean for like 4 years now. i won't allow myself to take any type of opiate painkillers now because i already know where it will lead. it's like your brain is being wrapped in a warm orgasm blanket for 2 hours and you just drift in and out.

>mdma
very fun but this is another coke type of situation where i always needed a xanax when i was coming down or i'd have a massive migraine and wouldn't be able to sleep. every time i used to take this shit i always wanted to jerk off but my dick wouldn't work
>>
>>37325523
When i lived in group homes i found out you could trip really hard and get insanely high if you took enough benadryl... was tripping balls in that group home for almost 3 months cus it was only thing to do there that didnt make me wanna kms.
Had some seriously insane trips though, and some of em were scary as fuck, never seen so many grim reapers before
>>
>>37326449
>275 mg

anon that would have you tripping for days maybe weeks even lol. I think you mean to say 275 micrograms or ug for short.
>>
>>37325523
I went on an acid bender a year ago and things got really weird. Pretty much I was still tripping for a while afterwards and saw visual distortions for a while until I stopped smoking weed, and I was pretty convinced I was fucking crazy for a while.

I haven't done it again for a while and seriously my entire life has changed for the better.

shrooms have always been fun though. coke too. obviously maryj is a favorite. also got really hooked on adderall for a while but kicked those. couple xanny blackouts but I'm a boring person even when I'm blacked out so nothing fun or interesting there.
>>
Experience has been positive mostly with the ones I've tried

Nitrous oxide (if it even counts)
>euphoric for a minute or so, funny auditory effects
>generally a good laugh and one to do with mates

Weed
>Pretty positive, makes music 10x more intense
>can't keep a train of though for shit
>can't really function if I actually need to do anything

Ket
>can't remember, was too drunk

Mandy
>made an absolute fool of myself because I was smashed at the time I did it, but felt on top of the fucking world

LSD
>personal favourite
>visuals are awesome
>massive boost in creativity
>very different manner of thinking
>lets you have a proper look at yourself

4-AcO-DMT
Story for this one I guess
>be me
>mate gets half a g, splits it between 5 of us, so .1g each
>do about .02g (insufflated)
>chilling in housemate's room
>one part of the room starts to look remarkably green
>someone puts on sausage party
>get more and more baffled by everything, particularly the film, and a little sketched out, but nothing too bad
>bit of a headache on the comedown and the day after
>few days later
>decide fuck it and do the rest (.08g left) with a mate
>stick it all in a water bottle then chug that bastard
>holy shit
>every colour is absolutely beautiful, even the boring ones
>an hour in and I can barely do anything
>dark room and music
>kinda freaked out by how intense the trip was
>feel like I'm diving into and rummaging through my consciousness, sifting through the various aspects of myself
>realise how retarded some of my habits are
>witness the separation of myself and the self as I appear to others
>housemate who did a similar amount bursts into my room and gives me a massive hug
>instantly brightens my mood and washes away any negativity that was gathering
>get some other housemates and go to the park nearby, about midnight at this point
>clear sky and the softest breeze
>stand and stare at the sky while the other guys throw a frisbee around
>go home after a while
>fucking awful headache
>>
>>37325523
>Weed
Sometimes really really nice, especially in nature or watching vidya, but a fucking nightmare if you're noided in public.

>Alcohol
Makes me laugh, makes me cry, don't really like it, doesn't produce a cultivating and serene experience.

>LSD
Love it, can get pretty intense mentally, but the visuals are absolutely lovely.
>>
>>37325523
>went to amsterdam with a friend for a few days
>smoke pure weed cigs 3 times a day, go to museums and visit a brothel at night

Life changing experience
>>
I spend the last 5 months on heroin and benzos. Now I'm out of money but only have mild withdrawals, will buy again next week, fuck life.

Also got a story
>goa festival with gf, her sister and a friend
>take a whole lot of amphetamines
>looking for ketamine but can't find any
>get shrooms instead and take them
>get some kind of paranoid psychosis and hear voices and shit
>tell my gf that I got a crush on her sister and touched her ass and titties when she slept on our couch some years ago
>gf flips the fuck out and makes me apologize to her sister
>drive home alone the next day
>crippling depression and anxiety
>gf breaks up with me 2 weeks later
>never touched uppers again

It's all about the downers now I guess
>>
>>37325523
>be me
>last year
>night walking
>group of people form my old high school recognize me
>they nag me to follow them
>I do because I'm too autistic to resist peer pressure
>We get back to one of their houses
>They start smoking weed
>I don't smoke because I'm a pussy
>I also live at home and was afraid my parents would find out
>They all start doing weird shit
>This big neckbeard starts getting all touchy feely
>He was like twice my size and and scared the shit out of me
>I left before I got raped

I'm not a fan
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.