[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who neet veteran here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: 1395918948093.png (48KB, 797x924px) Image search: [Google]
1395918948093.png
48KB, 797x924px
over 6 years into the dream and it's really starting to wear on me desu.

>no satisfaction to be found from gaming or visual entertainment anymore
>fapping isn't as exciting the 5000th time
>22 y/o KHV
>chronic nut pain probably from sedentary lifestyle, that's resulted in atrophy and low T over time making me even more zombielike
>helpless as i watch the final days of my youth slipping away
>feel trapped in a vicious cycle that'll inevitably lead to insanity

this seemed like a great idea when i was a kid..
>>
>>37325429
Im on and off jobs because i have no skills no social skills dont understand basic math im also the same age , im in a similar situation to you i even have boxes like that
>>
been a worhtless piece of shit for about 3 years now maybe 4 if you count the year still trying to do something
i can relate to your feelings its horrible to do what you like for so long that it no longer gives you anything
i feel numb and alone
>>
>>37325450
I assume i have a severe undiagnosed mental illness due too abuse growing up, but I wont seek any mental help
>>
>>37325459
sometimes i wish someone would come over and hug me preferably an older woman i wonder what that's like
>>
I'm 4 years NEET

>tfw you manage to talk to someone who goes on and on about how they're so fucked up and have been a NEET for so long but they're just an attentionwhore and have been a NEET for 5 months
>>
>>37325476
it comes to a point where i cant imagine it to feel good since im the one being hugged
the sameway i cant masturbate when i self insert
i have selfhatred issues
>>
File: 1495760330373-fit.jpg (109KB, 1011x935px) Image search: [Google]
1495760330373-fit.jpg
109KB, 1011x935px
You misspelled useless faggot. Get a job pussy.
>>
>>37325429
I escaped neetdom recently and got a job.
My life has gotten better, I finally feel like I have a purpose and something worth doing and playing games is fun again.

Don't fall for the memes OP, being a NEET all your life will drive you to suicide.
>>
File: 24534636634677.jpg (87KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
24534636634677.jpg
87KB, 640x633px
>>37325429
Where's your smugness now asshole?
Why don't you just study quantum physics or work on one of your symphonies?

OHH RIGHT

you are a worthless piece of shit
>>
>>37325497
I have severe self hatred also, I know i shouldnt say this, but having a job didnt help at all, still hated myself and my job i just ate alot more shit food because i could afford it and drank more
>>
>>37325508
I dont understand how a job could help i had one for 2 years and it didn't help at all still hated myself
>>
>>37325508
how long have you been a neet before?
seems so unreal to actually make it how did you find any motivation? how do you get back into society after years of being a shutintard?
>>
>>37325538
I don't know, I enjoy my job, it's comfy and pays well. It forces a schedule on me and makes me wake up early, do stuff and then have limited free time to play games.

When all I did was wake up in the midday and play videogames until 5AM I was very unhappy.
Now I can't play 18 hours a day, but somehow the hours I play feel more rewarding. I can buy things and upgrade my computer, I can eat whatever I want at restaurants, etc.
>>
>>37325542
Im not OP but when i got a job after being a neet i didnt change at all i remained a shut in at work people all thought i hated them and they fired me, i have no fucking idea how normal people function
>>
>>37325524
in the year when i still tryed to do something i tried to be a cook
it was hard work and pretty unrewarding
i couldnt relate to my coworkers
i got really drunk every chance i got to manage
then i fainted like faggot 3 times from pushing myself to hard to be normal
got fired and lost all motivation
i cant see myself doing anything anymore
im not good enough for anything
>>
>>37325558
All i did when i worked was ate drank and was just as miserable
>>
>>37325542
2 Years and I found the job because my father "helped me" with it. He told me to find a job or he'd stop paying for my rent and I'd have to move back with them. So I looked for a job for a year, after not finding anything on my own he helped me find a job through connections of his.
I don't think I could have done it on my own.

I didn't have an issue getting back into society because that has never been an issue for me, I've always been solitary but not a weirdo so all I had to do was shake off my shyness a bit and get over it.

You gotta do what you gotta do.

>>37325580
I don't know what to tell you then. Your problem doesn't reside in having a job or not, it's in being depressed and having nothing in your life that interests you. No amount of jobs will ever fix that.
>>
>>37325578
Its GReat , everytime they find out im socially retarded have no numeracy or literacy skills they get rid of me and i go back on government benefits im good worker though but that doesn't seem to matter in most jobs
>>
>>37325602
I cant get close to people i feel like they all hate me ive felt this way since i was 8
>>
>>37325626
You need to see a psychiatrist.
>>
>>37325630
Nah i will wait for this life thing to be over, pretty sure i have some kind of personality disorder which isn't curable anyway
>>
>>37325648
You're an idiot, therapy can go a long way to help you fix your life. But you can't expect it all to sort itself out. You will just continue to spiral down into chaos until you meet your end in some stupid way.

How are you going to help yourself if you can't even let others help you?
>>
>>37325602
so you already had your own place
youre so much further in life than ill ever be
good for you that you found something
ill try to find something i enjoy in the meantime
thanks for responding
>>
>>37325661
Ive been listening to this song again and again do you think it could help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ67H9JHAHM
>>
>>37325661
no im not going to a psychologist im too afraid to do that
>>
>>37325681
What are you afraid of?
You're not going to get locked up.
If you're afraid of psychiatrists, go see a psychologist, who is not a doctor and can't diagnose you with anything or send you to any medical care.
>>
>>37325732
Afraid/embarrassed its never going to happen, life is garbage anyway there is not point in being sane anyway
>>
>>37325681
its not so much being afraid for me its more that i dont think that he could relate to me at all
if youd compare our lifes our paths split in school
he went on to become psychologist
i wasted away at home
he had friends and positive renforcement all his life
i was alone
he goes home and enjoys his money and his time
i have nothing
and i dont want anything why try to make money if you have nothing you enjoy to spend it on
>>
>>37325746
well you're already more sane than i am, there is hope for you, i Instantly feel people dont like me as soon as i meet them
>>
>>37325768
for some reason compliments mean more on 4chan
so thank you that was the nicest thing ive heard in awhile
is there something off about you or is it just mental?
>>
>>37325801
I thinks its just mental
>>
>>37325828
well shit theres not much you can do about mental problems
except pills i guess but i dont know anything about that
>>
>>37325846
I feel like each day i drift further away from reality, Do you get this too?
>>
>>37325429
Wow, you're pretty shit at masterbating.
>>
>>37325863
i know what you mean i fantasize about a better life alot
i can still see that its just a fantasy and nothing of it is real but i spend alot of time there
its not good for me but it feels amazing
im guessing youre a bit further down the hole of lying to yourself
i just dont know if its making me insane or keeping me sane
>>
>>37325909
I have absolutely no clue how to fix it
>>
>>37325921
the obvious answer is to get a reallife
but we know that we are far away from that
just waiting for a miracle or some motivation
>>
I'm sort of like you, only 24.

Basically, there's no easy way out.

wagecucking just leaves you with no time and then your money gets sucked up anyway, and without making a lot of money you'll never be stable.

I was thinking of quitting my job and then killing myself later this week after I give my mom rent money and tell them I want to be alone.

idk
>>
File: 1483750265618.png (531KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483750265618.png
531KB, 600x640px
>>37325508
Well it really depends on the job I bet.
I was a full-blown neet for five years and then got a job at a fish factory, with a pay that doesn't leave me with very much any savings at the end of the month.
After the daily high when I get out of work I still feel just as depressed as before when I think about my long term prospects, what doors are closed on me now and how little I aspired in life when it mattered.
>>
>>37325429
>Veteran NEET
>22

Fuck off
>>
File: 1495881042618.png (32KB, 337x338px) Image search: [Google]
1495881042618.png
32KB, 337x338px
>>37325962
tru, when i think of wageslaving i don't get the immediate impression that it'd improve my outlook on life a whole lot.

basically with both neetdom and struggling to live a normal life out of the question, that leaves only one option.
we're not gunna make it brah.
>>
>>37326005
Basically i would like to say to you, it doesn't cure mental illnesses
>>
>>37326005
thread theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9G0-4TWwew
>>
>>37325429
Join the military if you can.

being mentally ill might get in the way of that

but that's if you are genuinely mentally ill and there's paperwork to back it up

then you get to be around a bunch 0f 18 year olds fresh out of high school full of themselves and you'll be weird older dude or something with an ego and history riddled with holes

either way it's a shit sandwich
>>
File: 1494985663259m.jpg (110KB, 984x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494985663259m.jpg
110KB, 984x1024px
>dropped out at 16
>worked 1 year at mcdicks
>26 now 9 years neet

the fact I've managed to not work one way or another is crazy to think about but I now get govt neetbux. most days I don't even bother getting out of bed any more, and if I do I just go sit on a couch instead. I leave my house once a week for cigarettes, alcohol and food - get everything out of the way in one very fast walked hour. I eat 2-3 times a week, it was Thursday since I last ate, it's now 1am Mon, am obviously a skeleton, but I spend as much as I can on being intoxicated. I spend my entire days drunk/stoned/anything as much as I can afford to be simply so I don't have to think about killing myself all the time and find small amounts of enjoyment in things, and drawing occasionally, lol. Overall I regret every step I've taken that's lead me here and wonder what's the point. It's also very boring.
>>
>>37326025
Not OP but ive tried that and you need to know at least grade 10 level of math I cannot for the life of me pick it up low iq i suppose
>>
>>37325994
hey now it's not a competition bru.
besides, i did start early.
>>
>>37326005
I work 3rd shift...basically wagecucking makes your existential dread 10x worse.

I have major brain fog so it's hard for me to explain.

Everyone around you basically assumes you're retarded or you should have been something else, either way everything feels wrong and all you can think about is going back home or doing something else.

My job isn't even that hard but it's still killing me and a couple weeks ago I didn't sleep for 3 days since I work 3rd shift.

idk...I should have just got my diploma, knew what I wanted and went for it.

all these things women are attracted to are just basic signs the person isn't me
>>
>>37326064
man, when I was a kid I was good at math, then I hit puberty and my life took many hard turns and now I'm retarded and can't do algebra.
>>
>>37325429
18 here, never had friends, never hung out, never went to parties, khv obviously. Been playing PC vidya exclusively since age 8.

>no satisfaction to be found from gaming or visual entertainment anymore

I can relate to this. Thinking of starting some new games this summer to get my mojo back.
>>
Start making money by doing illegal shit, either way you

>get rich
>go to jail

both superior to your current circumstances
>>
>>37326152
being a betamale getting gangraped in prison doesnt seem better than being a shutin at home
also i have no drive to get rich
>>
>been a NEET at heart since day 1
>left school at 17
>at 18 I finished school through a very NEET friendly alternative school
barely had to do shit
>worked over the summer
>at 19 I was a NEET
>at 20 I go to college
>shut in, but somehow pass 1st semester
>fail second semester
>now I'm home doing nothing again
>parents might kick me out very soon even though I just need their support until I'm 21 and then I'm really not their problem

I'm also paranoid about having wrecked my body through injuries and bad habits, psychosomatism is real though
>>
>>37325429
Saddest part is closing the blinds so that you don't even have to see the outside world through the pane anymore. Cuts deep.
>>
>>37325429
9 years here.

There is no escape. You don't understand, I need to drive it to you, because even at 5 years, you won't understand.

This will continue for another 5 years if you don't take control of your situation immediately. The room you are in becomes an extension of your mentality, if you transpose yourself even into another room, or your backyard, you will feel your perception slipping away.

You need to get out because I have literally gone insane at this point, I'm in the middle of identity death right now. I have chronic health issues in my private places, my health is terrible, I look 10 years older than I actually am, and my capability for empathy or care has been severely eroded to the point the very mechanics needed for escape are quickly leaving me.

You must escape now, anon. No videogames, politics, memes, etc access me like they used to and everyone seems so insane and crazy because my identity is in the parts of death where I'm completely, utterly disenfranchised and disassociation has begun to set in as a result of extended isolation. I've also started to lose my ability to write properly, I'm forgetting words and combining them and my speech is slow and slurred, my digestion is severely diminished and sexual contact with myself makes me extremely emotionally unstable.

I lost it last year and started to purge my belongings, throwing out everything I own and giving away anything I had online to strangers.

Any NEETs reading this, you need to get out of it. It may be different for rich neets and such though.
>>
>>37325429

I wish I lived in a basement, it sounds comfy and I bet it's pretty cool in a basement.
>>
>>37326152
>get rich

you have to sell drugs to do that unless you're talking about some serious high level heist shit

and if you sell drugs you have to sell serious high level drug shit to get rich

basically you'll probably just end up in jail getting gang raped by tyrones and crime chads
>>
>>37326215
You can explain so clearly the hell you are in though.

Thank you for sharing.
>>
>>37326240
Because I repeat it over and over in my own head, it's rehearsed to myself, every minute of every day, but anything off-script and I become a non responsive zombie.

9 years passed in the blink of an eye and another 9 years can do so too, people should be aware of that. It can go by so quickly.
>>
>>37326264
I think about how I can explain my life to people non stop as well. Sometimes I win against my inner demons, most times I don't.

A human life isn't just a mind, it's the full experience and it's so fragile.
>>
Been a NEET for almost 3 months. It's not heaven per say but it's waaay better than what my previous job was.
>>
>>37325429

>be me
>always wanted to go play outside as a kid
>father was really protective, never let me go outside
>years pass
>be about 12, we get a computer
>be totally adictive, play on it 24/7
>dont feel the urge to play outside anymore
>years pass again
>father keeps telling my how im always inside and never go outside

t-thanks dad
>>
24 here; NEET for 6 years going on 7.

It's not that bad to be honest with you, but perhaps I'm better off than most. Parents are supportive bordering on enabling and I have a legit condition so it's easier to keep up the narrative that I'm not doing this by choice.

Bottom line is that I don't believe going out to work is really going to make my life any better. Waking up at 6am to a blaring alarm clock so I can get to a place where I'm treated like shit isn't exactly going to make my life any better.

The only worry I have is the sustainability of this lifestyle, but having heard from NEETs in their 30's and even 40's it's not really looking too bad if you're frugal and aren't looking to buy a new gaming PC every two years. Maybe the Brexit will fuck our economy over and it'll all go tits up, but we'll see I suppose.
>>
>>37325429
Been one since 2010 on and off, mostly on. These walls are strange, I've institutionalized myself. Have been hit real hard with agoraphobia. I sweat bullets outside from fear.
>>
>>37326215
Have you ever considered that your problem may be unrelated and that isolation & NEETing, on themselves - while ofc relatively bad - aren't that grave of a danger?
>>
>>37326215
i can relate to a lot of your experiences but like i said i feel trapped.
i don't expect you to have all the answers of course but simply saying 'you need to break out of it' doesn't help because i'm already aware that this is not a healthy or sustainable lifestyle.

i also have a health condition in my private area and it's caused both chronic pain and a major drop in testosterone so i have another strike against me there and it's almost impossible to get treatment.

anyway thanks for sharing, you're a true neet veteran and someone all fellow neets can look to not only in admiration of your perseverance but as a warning sign.
>>
>>37326552
give it a few years and you'll probably change your tune.
generally it takes at least 2-3 years for the real misery and panic to kick in.
>>
File: 1495570387193.jpg (74KB, 807x802px) Image search: [Google]
1495570387193.jpg
74KB, 807x802px
>>37325429
11 years NEET reporting in

Come at me Normans
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.