[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the solution for premature ejaculation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_-j3m99c.jpg (24KB, 289x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_-j3m99c.jpg
24KB, 289x270px
What is the solution for premature ejaculation
>>
Altered beast.
>>
squeeze technique
>>
>>37323921
>What is the solution for premature ejaculation
Kegel exercises.
>>
Shame induced suicide.
>>
Are you actually suffering from premature ejaculation?

This means coming within mere seconds of prenetration.

Ejaculating after 5-10 minutes of intercourse is not premature ejaculation.
>>
>>37323921
Do something that will prevent you from ejaculating altogether. Like cut off your dick and balls. Problem solved, you'll never prematurely ejaculate again.
>>
>>37323921
Not doing the thing that makes you jizz
>>
>>37323964
I can only last for like 15-20 minutes before I prematurely ejaculate.
>>
>>37323986

I'm 99% sure you're joking but just on the off chance you're not...that's something like 3 times as long as a typical act of intercourse lasts
>>
How do I kegel or squeeze as a solo man
>>
>>37324058
Stick your finger up your butt and try to push it out only using your ass muscles.
>>
>>37324069
In or out?
xndnd dnejej
>>
>>37324069
after you're done cleaning up the shit, you probably won't be cumming anymore
>>
>>37324082
Use your hand muscles to put it in. Use your butt muscles to force it out, like you're taking a shit.
>>
>>37324141
But how does that help in not orgasming too quickly?
>>
>>37324220
It strengthens your kegel muscles, so you can hold back the orgasm.
>>
What's the solution for not being able to cum from sex at all?
>>
>>37324058
They're trolling.

Next time you take a piss try and stop the flow mid piss, yes it hurts cry later, and make note of the muscle used. Start flexing and holding that muscle for a 5 seconds in sets of five for five sets. Rest for 15 or so minutes then start pulsing it hard(flex and relax) as fast as you can for 5 seconds then resting 5 seconds before another set for 5 sets.

Flex 5x5
Rest 15
Pulse 5x5

do this 3-5 times a day with an hour between them. Next week add an extra second and set and take a minute off the rest time.
You can do this literally anywhere and no one will know sitting or standing so try it when you're doing shit like games or reading.
>>
>>37323921
Sick, altered beast. I used to love this game when I was a kid. Not that you'd know, because you're probably only 20 at most. Fuck I wish I could rip you to pieces.
>>
>>37324301
Vibrating butt plug.
>>
>>37324380
still haven't got that livestream yet huh?
>>
>>37323921
What game is this anon thanks
>>
>>37324693
Altered beast

https://youtu.be/fDB_s6l5Bfg
>>
>>37323921
Practice edging and wear a condor.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.