[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did she mean by this, fellow robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (96KB, 575x465px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
96KB, 575x465px
what did she mean by this, fellow robots?
>>
>>37322628
is there some sort of place were women just go and copy paste all the same shit in their bios?
>>
>>37322628
I hate that fucking site.
its honestly hopeless, I feel like ive tried everything. I guess I could just kill myself now.
>>
>>37322667
You haven't tried everything though. Not even close. Chad has put in 10 times more effort than you, that's why he succeeds.
>>
>>37322628
she wants to fuck dogs,obviously.
>>
She looks like a dog, that's for sure
>>
>>37322628
>27
holy shit she looks closer to 57
>>
I'm willing to fuck this woman and marry her only to have a chance of live in America.
>>
I will tell you why she says this. Dogs are cooperative and don't talk back and will love you forever she also says she is a weirdo. Notice she says she is a weirdo, This is because she doesn't want any responsibility for all the undesirable traits she has she just labels them is weird and therefore she has no desire to change them she except them as part of her personality and once you do that except them as well. Dogs also except humans for what they are no matter how horrible they are. She wants you to challenge her because she says she might hate you she automatically wants you to woo her from the get go. she doesn't want somebody with low self-esteem because she already has low self-esteem this also means she wants a prince charming that is better than her so he will bring her to his level. Basically she is a wretched whore that wants unconditional love but no desire to take responsibility
>>
How can white men compete with the BDC?
>>
>>37322863
this
(is an insightful and correct post)
>>
File: Zac Aynsley.jpg (58KB, 959x959px) Image search: [Google]
Zac Aynsley.jpg
58KB, 959x959px
>>37322713

>Chad puts effort

what effort? All the Chad has to do is just look good and tell the roasties that he's gonna tie them down and fuck them good, and then he'll get a date.
>>
>>37322946

right? they're no match for a well calibrated bullet drop compensator
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.