[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /stupidname/? My dad named me Banjo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 001.png (77KB, 144x336px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
77KB, 144x336px
Who else here /stupidname/?

My dad named me Banjo
>>
Chance, and it's worse than you probably think. it's pronounced "Chaunce".

I was named after a character in a Jean Claude Van Damme movie
>>
>>37322613
>My dad named me Banjo

Say hi to Kazooie for me faggot.

Seriously though. That's possibly one of the worst names you could have. No wonder you're a robot.
>>
File: kojimagroup1.jpg (219KB, 737x1020px) Image search: [Google]
kojimagroup1.jpg
219KB, 737x1020px
>>37323196
Not even after a cool game like that.
He just really loved playing the fucking banjo.
He'd even force me to to play it, and beat me if I wasn't good enough.
>>
>>37322613
At least you're not /stupidrace/

I like my name but i'm southeast asian. Fml
>>
Craig...... my name is fucking Craig.
>>
>>37323212
So he wanted you to be a boy named Banjo who plays the banjo?

It's like... it's like your dad found a way to buy stock in high-school bullying, or something.
>>
Adrian-Christopher

Yes, hyphen and everything.
>>
Rayne
>>
>>37323273
>craig
yea, in my experience all craigs are either fat or just blend in. I can't name worthwhile craig ever.
>>
File: IMG_3844.png (257KB, 303x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3844.png
257KB, 303x353px
>>37323280
The bullying wasn't even that bad compared to how he treated me. Do you know how hard it is to play dueling banjos with only three fingers on one hand?
>>
>>37323212
Haha, this is morbid as hell but I imagine it now

>"Come on you little fucking faggot, your name is Banjo! How are you going to be fucking named Banjo if you can't play banjo?!"
>>
>>37323307
I blend in. I'm a healthy weight.
>>
>>37323313
What's the story with your hand, Anon? Don't tell me your father cut your fingers off as punishment.
>>
File: Airman_truly_suffers_0.png (1MB, 569x3500px) Image search: [Google]
Airman_truly_suffers_0.png
1MB, 569x3500px
>>37323344
God no he wasn't that crazy. One day he asked me to get rid of a wasp nest on the side of our house. I read in a book somewhere that fire was a good solution so I built a flamethrower out of a spray paint can and a lighter.

Needless to say it was a stupid idea, and now I'm short a few digits.
>>
>>37323374
Yikes. Sorry to hear it.
>>
>>37322613
>My dad named me Banjo
Is that what you go by then? It's not that hard to change your name once you're an adult.
>>
>>37323374
post hand pic originalio
>>
>>37323427
>Is that what you go by then? It's not that hard to change your name once you're an adult.

Surely he goes by Joe or something.
>>
File: pepep frusts.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
pepep frusts.png
108KB, 400x381px
my name is fucking awful and made worse, because I am German and it is a name in English. basically my dad lived in america and loved american fast food so he named me 'Frites-Damit' which means like 'fries with that'.

I get bullied by Germans because it is so stupid. my co-workers paid a stripper to come to me on my birthday dressed as a quarter pounder burger to 'complete the meal'. English speakers laugh and shout 'DAMN IT' and then ask why I turned to look.

fuck this I wish my name was Adolf
>>
>>37323489
>my co-workers paid a stripper to come to me on my birthday dressed as a quarter pounder burger to 'complete the meal'
I want to sensitive, Anon, but this is fucking hilarious.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.