[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

May 28th, 2017 What's on your mind, darling?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 30

File: disillusion.png (172KB, 312x368px) Image search: [Google]
disillusion.png
172KB, 312x368px
May 28th, 2017

What's on your mind, darling?
>>
File: IMG_1415.png (329KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1415.png
329KB, 1280x720px
>>37320890
Hmmm. I'm relatively at ease so to speak. Really blissful lately.
>>
Actually got into this comic last night even though I've been seeing panels for ages, pretty good

>tfw you accidentally press the captcha because you're a phonefag
>>
I don't know where I could go to meet girls. I've been considering joining a church, but I feel the fact that I have no job and can't find a real career will kill any chances I have anyway. I'm planning to join the army later in the year, but it's scary. I feel like no matter what I do in life, I'll be unhappy anyway, and it makes me wonder what the point of even trying is. Why not just stay home and do nothing? Or die?
>>
File: 1488229059331s.jpg (2KB, 125x79px) Image search: [Google]
1488229059331s.jpg
2KB, 125x79px
>>37320906

REEE REEE FUCK YOU !!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37320906
How do you maintain your state of bliss? Is it a serene, peaceful feeling? Could you please go into detail about your ease and bliss? It's been so long since I've felt that.
>>
My life is like a soap opera and no one will ever know it.
>>
>>37320954
Sure, that's something too easy. It's a warm feeling that sort of just washes over me despite anything that may or may not be troubling me. I'm carefree, enjoying myself beyond degree. I maintain this by listening to the ambience of certain things or something else. Whatever have you.
>>37320952
Love you too! I'll keep posting just for you.
>>
>drinking since 8am
>now almost 6pm
>stone sober

makes me mad but I assume all my binge drinking this past year is a contributor and I should buy better alcohol FUCK
>>
File: 1495664749625.jpg (167KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
1495664749625.jpg
167KB, 740x740px
Ed comes out for Street Fighter V tomorrow after the maintenance is over. I'm just looking forward to that even though I don't have PS+ and can't play the game online. I don't have the money to get Injustice 2, Tekken 7, or anything else either. I can already tell how things are going to go down with Ed because of the inputs they gave him. If you beat anyone with him they'll just say you only won because he has braindead inputs. That's going to be annoying.
>>
File: Birthday_Party_OD.jpg (92KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
Birthday_Party_OD.jpg
92KB, 1152x864px
It is my birthday and life sucks
>>
>>37320890
At the moment, a girl I fucked up hard with. It'll pass, though.

Also I have a hippie Chad friend. He doesn't look it but the nigga can PULL.
>>
File: 1492803003229s.jpg (3KB, 104x124px) Image search: [Google]
1492803003229s.jpg
3KB, 104x124px
>>37320977

YO UARE RUINING THIS SITE FOR ME YOU KNOW THAT?! WHY CONNIE? OUT OF ALL GIRLS TO POST WHY CHOOSE THE ONE THAT RESEMBLES THE LOVE OF MY LIFE?!

Its not even funny anymore...
>>
>>37321012
Oh come now, I'm not even currently using an image. Though I will say this won't stop me in posting. You'll just have to bare it all. Don't forget to tell me how much you adore me for it!
>>
>>37320906
Fuck you anon, stop fucking with the poor robots on here with shitty positions and moods with your "hur dur I am really happy look at me". Why are you here?
>>
>>37321039
>Why are you here?
I believe what you should be asking me is why am I not here? I'm obviously well received and plan to stay a very long time. Get used to it.
>>
File: i7889^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (752KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
i7889^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
752KB, 1280x1280px
>>37320943
It's my favorite. I wish there were an Adult Swim adaption, but it'd surely be bastardized no matter the producers. Do you have any of the rarer and uneasily accessible comics?
>>
File: 1483910096091.jpg (29KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1483910096091.jpg
29KB, 665x662px
>>37321058
>>37321035

why are you doing this to me... Is it attention that you want?
Well fuck you, for now on, I will NOT give you any (you)'s. Hope everyone here that see's this message do the same !
>>
File: 1489247348682.png (8KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1489247348682.png
8KB, 650x650px
>>37321058
You're a terrible person anon. Burn in hell
>>
>>37320949
Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life.
>>
>>37321098
Hmmm, I don't do anything for attention. I just do it because I can, and I want to. You're also pretty rude to me for no reason whatsoever.
>>37321102
>You're a terrible person anon.
I couldn't have rehashed the same sentiment any better myself. So rude.
>>
File: 1495737103670.jpg (1MB, 1500x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1495737103670.jpg
1MB, 1500x1065px
Really contemplating whether or not I should lower nyself and date a gang gang black chick or not. It may be the only way to getting a gf but she is so fucking degenerate itnis unreal bros. Maybe I can change her somehow? I don't know.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
>>37321006
Happy Birthday, anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9iXD-yTJ_k
>>
>given splendorous gifts and vast amounts of luck
>none of it touches me in the slightest and I'm completely miserable
What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>37320890
I have a girl I like that I'm making a big deal about, and I'm starting to calm the fuck down, but even with that, I'm frustrated. I want to talk about deeper things like what drives us in life, philosophies and views on the world, share stuff like that, really get to know her, but I'm socially awkward half the time and just get stuck with small talk.

She seems like a really innocent kind of person though, it's just my judgement, but maybe she doesn't know much about anything like that.
>>
>>37321218
None of it's meaningful, it's like if people handed you all kinds of types of vases for gifts. You don't really want a vase, you want something that matters. Personally I'd rather just not receive gifts on my birthday.
>>
>>37321081
No, though I'm not sure if you've tried 420chan but they've had a thread for the past 3 years. There's a few downloads in the thread for cbr archives and some pdfs too. Here's one, if it doesn't help then some lurking might help. https://boards.420chan.org/616/res/33457.php#43013

I'm surprised it's not bigger than it is right now, I can't find a lot on it in general. Considering the length of time it's been running and the whole nu-nihilism/cynicism craze every kid has now. Maybe it's a blessing it's not blowing up.
>>
>>37321292

I'm on the exact same situation as you. I met her at the church, she's christian so I can't just say anything that seems like ''evil'' or ''anti God''
>>
File: JackieD.png (16KB, 261x218px) Image search: [Google]
JackieD.png
16KB, 261x218px
Roommates are gone for the weekend, and Saturday night is my Friday night. I'm going to try to have a relaxing weekend just cooking and baking and drinking tea to wash away all the stress from my job, but I know the awful loneliness will set in sometime tomorrow evening.
>>
>>37320986
What's your drink of choice?
Alcohol is a trap, and not a very good one, either. Please don't become dependent. I enjoy Johhnie Walker Blue every now and then.
>>
>>37320890
My head aches and I can't sleep
>>
>>37321336
Gah, that would really suck for me, I'm one of those people who think that life is meaningless and that we have to go out and make our own meaning, and that just doesn't click well with religious girls.

I haven't asked her if she's religious or not, if I can get to those deeper topics I'll probably ask her.
>>
File: ilZvCZmjxDVboCK-1600x900-noPad.jpg (138KB, 1200x860px) Image search: [Google]
ilZvCZmjxDVboCK-1600x900-noPad.jpg
138KB, 1200x860px
>>37321002
Back when I was into MvC3 I remember being excited for these two to be released. Feeling anticipation for such silliness seems so foreign now, though the nostalgia brings me back. Have fun, anon
>>
>>37321351
Two tylenols, one melatonin, one gabba.
Take those with plenty of water and make your room pitch black, you'll fall asleep just fine.
>>
>>37321369

I DO belive in God as well... But at the same time, I don't think he'll be there for us at all time, I do belive that we have to do things ourselves. I do belive that some of us are just born to suffer/born without a purpose. I wish I could talk with her about that, but I'm kinds stuck talking about food/movies.
>>
>>37321339
Well past that mate
Nice choice tho do like whiskey and while blue is expensive I've got a bottle somewhere. Usually jus go red for the every day drinking
>>
>>37321400
Yea, just keep trying, we both just might get somewhere
>>
It's my birthday and nobody remembered it.
Not even mom and dad.
Now mom forces me to go to church even if I don't want to.
>>
i've wasted the last 4 months since my long term gf left me. i want to meet new people but i just don't know how any more.
>>
>>37321188
Remove your intent of hoping to change her character before choosing to take the initiative. A vital component of the substance of the relationship will come from having the ability to connect and understand one another in spite of it all. From there, the bond derived from that acceptance and understanding allows you to cause a positive impact in each other's lives. God bless.
>>
File: 1495948346260.gif (560KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
1495948346260.gif
560KB, 500x439px
I'm ashamed of myself and what I've done.
I hate almost everybody in my family, and I feel guilty for it.
I gave up my best friend, who was my only friend, because I messed up, and he still forgave me. Which made me feel even worse.
I see girls with even the worst personalities get relationships, and I'm still here, because I shut myself off and can't muster up the courage to respond to somebody complimenting me face-to-face.
I'm simply garbage.
>>
File: wQHz0.jpg (65KB, 611x640px) Image search: [Google]
wQHz0.jpg
65KB, 611x640px
>>37321471
Since you were smart enough to remind us, we remembered, right here.
Happy birthday, anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_7LPDYLkew
>>
>>37321002
From what I heard maintenance will be a whole 24 hours? Though it might come online sooner

Did you play Ed? I did during last cfn beta, he isnt great imo. The problem are his special moves suck dick, even with simple inputs they arent worth the risk.
His fireball is ok but loses to better ones, double kick is good for AA but starts slow, gets crossed up and leads to CC on block/whiff.
My big problem was his combos just dropping because his specials have terrible range and you end up whiffing right in front of your opponent.
Maybe they fixed that up a bit since beta, but I doubt ill abandon guile for ed anytime soon
>>
File: 1469323569529.jpg (56KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
1469323569529.jpg
56KB, 500x206px
The good news, I have a girlfriend now and she's pleasant to be around and I have genuine fun with her, something which never happens with people.

The bad news, the normies I live with want to meet her and she's fat and I don't want to add harpooner to the list of reasons people think I'm a weirdo.
>>
I can't change who I am because of how hated I was in the past. I just want to be less of an asshole.
>>
>>37320890
Death
Someone tell me how to aim a .44 as I've never shot a gun
Please

I'll post tomorrow
>>
>>37321218
You're an idealist, same as I. What incorporeal sense of gratification can be attained?
>>
How sometimes I have to take a step back and remind myself that I've been arguing back and forth with myself all day. It's a disconnected feeling because I will all of a sudden realize that I've been lost in constant inner dialogue with myself and not some nonlocal entity the entire day
>>
I've finally pieced together enough money to get a switch and Zelda for it, anyone play it yet? I've just gotta go find one Now
>tfw have to call stores to ask if it's in stock
>>
File: 1491854792023.jpg (588KB, 1860x2590px) Image search: [Google]
1491854792023.jpg
588KB, 1860x2590px
>>37321335
For me, it's just the absolute sense of helplessness and stasis. There's this overarching sense of complacency in every character interaction. They know they need a change, but at the same time they're just as satisfied to not move from where they've found their comfort. Scenes like where Megg breaks down crying after buying the bag of salad are the scenes where it really sets in just how stuck everyone is. No matter how fucked up shit gets, a new start is a dose away.
>>
File: dont_land_in_sand.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
dont_land_in_sand.gif
1MB, 320x180px
I woke up, smoked in my room, ate, then napped with a bunch of 4chan mixed in. Couldn't even be arsed to go do laundry- an unproductive day of the highest order.
waiting for this 3 day weekend to be over so this girl I've been seeing will be back on campus
guess I'm a normie now...
>>
The coming week might be one of the most intense I've ever had.
Monday - class presentation on a report, there will be an expert reviewer
Tuesday - foreign language final oral exam, I've been skipping classes this whole semester
Wednesday - re-examination for a difficult subject (neuroscience)
Thursday - presentation for my thesis project, an expert reviewer and 2 opponents will be questioning my shitty report where I didn't even do the correct t-test, my supervisors will be there and I will be deeply ashamed. I'll have to talk for half an hour and be questioned for another half an hour
Friday - my current subjects (parasites) exam, skipped half the lectures because I was trying to catch up with the rest of the shit.

Also in the past few weeks my oneitis has gone from being sexually inexperienced to having had 3 (fucking three) one night stands, and loves to tell me about it.

>>37321328
Yeah, I get fucking bath products for my birthday. I've asked nicely if they can get me something else, or even nothing, but I just keep adding to the huge box of unused stuff since like 2006.
>>
>>37321549
Getting too dissociative usually makes me confrontational and antisocial. I think you're going through the same. Remind yourself of noteworthy memories when you didn't feel the way you are now. You're not garbage.
>>
hi
lmao
lolllll
>>
File: i8043^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png (262KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
i8043^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png
262KB, 640x361px
>>37321655
Everyone is watching on, with complete faith in you. In their hearts, they all say, "Thank you!"
Can you hear them?
There is nothing to fear now.
>>
>>37321924
>Also in the past few weeks my oneitis has gone from being sexually inexperienced to having had 3 (fucking three) one night stands, and loves to tell me about it
At this point, you gotta stop orbiting her man
>>
File: Persona_3_Protagonist.png (400KB, 1362x686px) Image search: [Google]
Persona_3_Protagonist.png
400KB, 1362x686px
>>37321686
You make sure it's unloaded and aim it to your temple. The resulting adrenaline rush from squeezing the trigger to your head will be enough to make you feel alive. What you need is to feel alive again.
>>
>>37321629
Nah, I don't have PS+ so I can't do the online stuff. I didn't get to try him out because of that. I just like punchy characters with satisfying looking attacks and I like purple stuff from the psycho power so that's why I want to play him. It really is just that shallow. I like his uppercut, throws, and critical art. I tried to get into Balrog this time around because I love his new default costume and attacks but I'm too slow to do his KKB cancels properly for maximum damage efficiency and mind gaming. I've always played on a controller. I've tried sticks but I just can't get into it with those. It just doesn't feel right to me because we never had arcades around where I live so all of my fighting game experience in my life has been on pads. I played Cody in SSF4 and I wish he was in this one also.
>>
>>37321598
Thanks Donatello-kun.
Hope you're doing well.
Song is neato.
>>
File: 1455734786441.jpg (118KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1455734786441.jpg
118KB, 500x550px
>>37321768
By way of Stichomythia, a pair is balance. It assures no one is ever left out. A pair of minds can work in perfect harmony. No more, no less.
>>
>>37322148
Already done that
Literally did nothing the last time I tried
Only trying again when it's loaded
Please tell me where to aim
I'd livestream for you
Or put it on snapchat
>>
>>37322309
What makes you the most relaxed? If you're having trouble thinking of anything, think back to what has made you feel most content when distressed. I want you to indulge in it. Talk to others. Don't let yourself stay stuck in your own mind. If you're open to suggestions, watch the film titled "It's such a beautiful day"
You're not too far gone. You still have the incentive to make -some- form of contact with the outside world. I don't want you to lose that, since then you will lose yourself.
>>
>>37322063
he lives with me in a student collective kind of deal. Hard to avoid unless i want to go back to my old hermit ways of sneaking into the kitchen when nobody's there, getting shit food and running back to my room.
>>
>>37322426
What makes me the most relaxed is getting drunk
Or thinking about death
Don't have time to watch the movie, work tomorrow
The only reason why I am on here currently is to try to make sure I don't fuck up the only thing I'll ever be good at. Not like I can talk to anyone else in the "real" world
>>
>>37322257
Of course. Always thinking of you. When we get home this evening, I'll start cooking some of your favorite stew right away.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NlD8MkkIVQ
>>
File: image.png (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
84KB, 500x500px
I got a job and a car. both are shit but at least I'm not a NEET anymore.
>>
>>37322685
If you were truly content on exiting this Earth, you wouldn't give half a shit about having work tomorrow. Take your environment into account. A change of scenery could offer some clarity. A clear head to discern the factors of your suffering.
pause > party > (You) > inventory > give > voucher for friend (me)
>>
>>37322707
I used to have a job and a car. Now I have neither and I'm a neet again. It was this shitty factory job that had mandatory overtime 70 hours a week for the whole 9 months I worked there. It made me so miserable that I started blowing all the money on alcohol, food, and games to distract myself in the little free time there was and didn't save any. Eventually I could take no more and I just walked out and quit without another job lined up. Then shortly after that my car's engine had a major issue and it would have cost more to fix it than I had paid for it to begin with. Save your money anon.
>>
>>37322818
I don't really have any passion or hobby so it's not too hard to save up even though it's min wage. I spend quite a bit on junk food but I have an Elliot- tier metabolism so I'm not fat.
>>
>>37322785
I only go to work because I'm obsessed with my coworkers and not letting them down
They are the closest thing to fronds that I've ever had
Yes when I'm dead I won't remember it won't matter etc but it gives me a slight piece of hope in knowing that I didn't leave in a negative light

>inb4 but you're killing yourself that's negative
Fuck it
At least I managed to stick around and work hard and make sure that no one else is worse off for the day because of me
>>
>>37320890
everything and nothing. im cold.
>>
>>37322785
I'm a fuckibg loser

You're a cool guy but you're someone on the internet buddy

Might as well just start watching anime real m f quiik
>>
>>37322880
Posthumously, your coworkers will wonder if there was anything they could have done to make you feel at ease. Is there anything at all they could do? You care for them, and having a support network is crucial to fall back on in your current state of affairs. If you postpone your suicide for a week, and reach out to the coworkers you know you can trust, I hope it'd take some modicum of weight off your back.
>>37322894
Whatever you choose, I hope you find peace.
>>
I just put my two weeks notice in, and every day since then has been fantastic at work. Is this normal?
>>
>>37322945
It is more pleasant to do something because we want it, than to do the same thing under coercion. The feeling of voluntariness is pleasurable, as it confers the control over one's fate. It is a common-sense observation that people enjoy those activities that they freely choose much more, than those they perform under coercion.
>>
File: 1495934725138.png (10KB, 497x556px) Image search: [Google]
1495934725138.png
10KB, 497x556px
I'm losing weight, but I still have a long way to go. I started trade school this year at the age of 25, and so far things are going great. Work blows, but I've never been happy at any of the places I have worked at, so it's not like I can't take it. Alcohol no longer works for me, I get really sleepy before it can take affect.

Hi robots
>>
>>37322961
I would prefer if you didn't give your input.
>>
>>37322977
I'm replying to check your double.
>>
File: 1495508949406.png (49KB, 270x280px) Image search: [Google]
1495508949406.png
49KB, 270x280px
I just told my best friend that his ex-girlfriend started hitting on me WHILE they dated.
Then she broke with him to be with me.

He thought it was my fault all along, but now i just witnessed him cry.
And i feel like a fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>37323094
okay norman, nice blog
>>
>>37320890
I had a resplendent night, a girl even grinded on me which is significant considering I've never even kissed one. The only thing on my mind is that I didn't show enough affection to her and she left
>>
>>37320906
Did I (You) you in my (You) thread?

>>37320890
P I E T Y
I
E
T
Y
>>
>>37323094
You're a cunt and your taste in reaction images a shit you probably love eating shit too because of your shit taste
>>
File: 2389290328 (51).jpg (3KB, 117x126px) Image search: [Google]
2389290328 (51).jpg
3KB, 117x126px
>>37323436
I actually agree with you, don't worry.
You can't make me feel bad, i'm a professional at doing that already.
>>
>>37323466
>making you feel bad
Honestly I don't think you do I had a friend who did this realize if she left him for something "better" that she will do it again. Enjoy the pussy while it's still there.
>>
File: owl happy.png (182KB, 352x262px) Image search: [Google]
owl happy.png
182KB, 352x262px
>tfw accidentally got into a street race on my way home from work
What a rush, my heart is still pounding. I need to do that again
>>
File: 24.jpg (272KB, 1200x1599px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
272KB, 1200x1599px
>>37323595
How did it unfold? Were you the victor? The thrill must be intoxicating
>>
watching sunrise alone as per usual
>>
File: 7.png (168KB, 369x365px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
168KB, 369x365px
the year is going by too fast.
it needs to stop.
i'm wasting so much time but i don't want to do anything to change.
>>
I'm a might peckish. I want food lads
>>
have a paper due in 2 days, haven't even started yet an idea what I should write
>>
>>37324281
areninekay: The Post.
>>
File: 248d3a20689c019c4be10f3cacbc9748.jpg (112KB, 728x1078px) Image search: [Google]
248d3a20689c019c4be10f3cacbc9748.jpg
112KB, 728x1078px
>>37324281
What will happen once we're forced to adapt or die?
>>
>>37324495
Write about your very own Silent Hill undertaking with the macabre facets of your subconscious corporeally projected as your surroundings
>>
>>37324509
i figured when my parents get sick of coddling my lifestyle they'll threaten to kick me out on the streets if i don't get a job soon.

at that point, they'll either realise i'm not going to do that and continue to coddle me, or kick me out. at that point i'll probably go to a homeless shelter or something.

i should really research these kinds of things but i'd rather sleep all day.
>>
File: once a man.gif (934KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
once a man.gif
934KB, 400x300px
>>37324639
We contrive to put reality behind us, going out of our way to sell an image of salvation to ourselves, but when the veil drops and we get a glimpse into our minds we know it's just a facade.
>>
>>37324408
eat a spam sandwich untoasted bread no butter
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.