[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 8

File: Letter.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
Letter.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread. Include initials and feelings.
>>
>>37320645
Diane, sorry.
>>
I'm sorry I didn't listen to your advice dad. Please forgive me for what happened to mom, I can't even look at myself in the mirror anymore. I'm so sorry dead, but I understand if you hate me.
>>
EYE HAVE YOU
>>
mashup masterpiece for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzTT5M8zBu4
>>
R,
I wish
I was dead
and
I wish
you were alive.
-C
>>
All I want is the truth.
I just want to know your mind.
So I can find a path in which I should follow.

All I want is the truth.
>>
A, I miss you. I'd never say it to your face because of all the times I lashed out and made you to be the villIan. I can never get you back because you're happy now. Our talks we still have are slowly fading farther and farther apart. It's been a year since we last spoke.

I just want to let you know that you're the one that changed me. You were my first love and I'll never forget you.

Thinking of You,
J

Dad,
I am so sorry I never open up to you. You're an amazing man and I strive to be like you. I still have the letter you sent me hanging on my wall from when you had your heart surgery.

I love you so much
J
>>
M
take the hints and fuck my mouth already
>>
>>37322318
these bots get more rude every day
>>
dear J,
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
-S
>>
>>37322273
Is M a guy or a girl?
>>
>>37322629
hes a guy
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>37322648
It was a joke. Did you laugh?
>>
>>37322760
what
origionlae
>>
>>37322786
It's obviously a guy is the joke.
>>
>>37322862
oh, alright
orenganoi
>>
READ MY FUCKING LETTERS GODDAM YOU. EVERY TIME I POST IN THESE THREADS IT KILL I BIT OF ME AND I NEED TO STOP
>>
K
I love you so much. I wish we were able to work it out. I'm so depressed it kills me inside. I miss you. I miss sleeping next you. I miss being your protector. I miss your smile, your laugh. I hope one day we can try again. It pains me to see you with someone else.
S
>>
Im trying my best not to overthink about you. Talking to you on the phone would make my night rn. In my imagination it is really nice. I'm thinking less negative and trying to not focus on you.. I've only done it part of the day today. I miss you though but am not sure if that's a good thing or not in your view.
>>
R,
I know you can help me but I know you wont. Enjoy your life
>>
File: 1436324747186.jpg (20KB, 306x306px)
1436324747186.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>37323046
I'm trying damnit, but you need to give a little too.
- R
>>
>>37323021
Initials? fjsksjh
>>
Z,
i think i have feelings for you but im absolutely terrified of catching feelings for you since i already have feelings for D
A
>>
>>37323015
Is K the first initial?
>>
>>37323206

M original post
>>
File: IMG_0377.jpg (112KB, 501x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0377.jpg
112KB, 501x750px
Today was a little easier. I feel like I could finally take a breath in and slowly exhaled all day.

R,
Don't touch me.
H-c

Baited with this thread 2.0. Feels better tonight I could keep things brief.
>>
H

I still think of you ever day, it hasn't gotten any easier, knowing you're out there and I can't have you, it tears me apart. As much as I've tried to get over you , I just can't, I can't even think of other girls anymore, you are the one, you will always be the one, I don't care much about anything anymore, but I care about you, more than myself. I'd give anything to have you, have you for real. I'd be whatever kind of person you wanted me to be, if only you'd just give me a chance. I still love you and it's not ever going to change, please don't forget about me.

-M
>>
>>37323316
I thought it might be but wasn't sure, this is P if it's the M I'm thinking of.
>>
>>37323383
Nope the person I wrote that for wasn't a P or H.
>>
This is to everyone. I'll say it here, to save the drama of saying it out loud. Except you, Johnny, and you, Levi. You always understood me. We are brothers in the army.

To save someone thinking it's about them, none of these people would come here anyways, so no initials.

I deeply apologize for the misconceptions you all had about me. I was not, and am not, the bubbly, cheerful, clowny person you solidified me as. My views, my life, it would've never flied with any of you.

So I lied. I'm sorry you had the wrong idea, but I'm not sorry for who I am.

Do you have any fucking idea how hard it is to be the person I am in this family? In this city? This state? You don't. You just accept everything fed to you, including my embarrassing, albeit successful, disguise.

Should've listened when I tried to reach out.
Should've come outside when I was at your door. I could've shown you all a whole new way to view life.

But now, it's me, and my two men. We're out here. We're fighting the good fight for our factions. You best believe we won't give up, even after the abuse you all put us through.

God bless you all. I forgive you.
>>
File: IMG_0354.jpg (44KB, 369x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0354.jpg
44KB, 369x344px
>>37323046
Jesus Christ hope you don't think that was meant for you...different R. Fucking vague letters written to an initial is asking for it.
Also why I am always baited into these fucking things.

Crumbs
>>
100% you'll read this because I know its your day off and you're bored as fuck trolling on here.

-S,

Every time I see you I fall just that little bit more for you each time, and I fell so hard for you the first time I met you at work.

I'm always wondering how someone who has been through so much shit still managed to come out as beautiful as you have. Even if you think you're a crazy bitch and do dumb things I can't fault you because you do what you do for good reasons.

And I'll never say this in person because im too much of a shy little beta to do anything about it. So ill be here with my partner, wishing I was having drinks with you every time.

Also La Mer is a pretty good song.

- R
>>
>>37322073
I wish this was to me. original
>>
Goodnight I hope you are well.
>>
Dear V,
Wow. It looks like I'm over you now. Of course, I don't think I can ever love anyone else after all we've had togete, but at least I don't cry every day anymore.
I've found some new friends, and hanging out with them is pretty fun.
Hope you're okay. Try to forget about me as soon as possible, ok?
Bye,
A.L.
>>
>>37320645

To C.S.B

I love you, I always will. We were born at the wrong time or else you would be mine. I hate you though for lying to me, you like every other women that was smarter then me knew just what to say to get me to fuck one last time then ghost me.

"I love you."
"Your my forever love."
"I'll always be yours."

These things had real impact and I felt loved, but now your off with someone who you can actually see and I get it. Your depressed and fucked up as I am, your afraid to be alone too.
You just didn't want to work for that long and right now I realise that you are lazy like you said.

Well I'm moving about 1,500 miles in a week and wont be telling you, I hope your not pregnant. If you are i'll pay the child support until I manipulate you into loving me, I never did it before but if I have to pay money to a slut or trick her ass you bet youll be mine.

Love,
A.P
>>
>>37324293
>but at least I don't cry every day anymore.
iktf
>>
I need to stop caring about you, this much anyway.
>>
Dear R. S.

Fuck you.
>>
I've started to wonder that, if i couldn't make a friendship work with you, how can i possibly find a connection with anybody in this world?. You where probably the only person i considered to be a friend in just about over three years. Trust me i won't make the stupid mistake of contacting you again, i'll save us both the awkwardness.
>>
Dear R9k

Posting in a thread full of underage fags really brings me down to their level.

Anon
>>
I CARE ABOUT YOUR LOOOOVVE I CARE ABOUT YOUR LOOooveee. OOOOOH WHAT CAN I DOOOO WITHOUUT YOUU
>>
>>37325464
What's the level you say? Your game level?
>>
>>37325595
Your power level, obviously
>>
>>37325987
Then, that level of mine is pretty low. Because I couldn't even touch someone's mind
>>
>>37326235
>couldn't even touch someone's mind
Wat
>>
K,
Im sorry if I hurt you. Now bye.
Ori
>>
d,
Why do you do me like this?

- you know exactly who it is
>>
D,
Im about to ruin your fucking life unintentionally. I'm going to be paranoid and delusional soon. When i get comfortable enough you are going to be so emotionally drained by me. You arent going to know how to handle me. I'm ging to reuin relationships for you. I will be inconsolable. I will be nervous. I will cry in fromt of you every time we hang out. It's happened twice already. It will only get worse and i wont know how to tlk about it. Im going to ruin you.
-paranoid and insecure
>>
Hmm I guess you're not as accurate at identifying my posts as I thought. Nice try tho. Maybe I should feel relieved.

But now I really am trying to imagine what your voice sounds like ;_;
>>
J,
I miss the way I'd link you pictures/videos and you'd say "aww dat u!"
I miss us overindulging on my daydreams, when I'd pretend to be 6 year old with powers and I'd be upset that I couldn't own a hellhound and hold a knife behind my back and you'd tell me to put it away or no more chocolate milk.
I miss how you'd put up with me constantly needing your attention and validation.
I miss how you'd call me your kitten, your baby, your princess, your little girl.
I miss your warm chuckle, your little scoffs and sighs.
I miss your deep smooth voice, you were the easiest person to understand.
I miss our memes and jokes.
I miss watching things with you, I miss being in a room with you for 12 hours listening to any music I play.. you wouldn't complain ever, you just enjoyed listening to what I was listening to.
I miss drawing you pictures and writing you big essays of why I love you so much.
I miss taking pictures of my dog for you.
I miss playing our favourite games together.
I miss how supportive and amazing you are.
I miss falling asleep with you.
I miss the feeling of being important, you didn't give any other girl your time of day and you felt disgusted when they thought they deserved to speak to you. I loved you for that so much.
I miss talking for 12 hours a day with you.

I wanted nothing more than to make you the happiest person in the world.
I'm sorry I couldn't help you with your depression.. I'm so so sorry.

I will miss you forever,
C
>>
L.,
You're a cunt and I hate you. That I still even think about you at all is shameful enough, but all I really want is to get you the fuck out of my head. I hope all of the incredulous lies, broken promises, and failed relationships you create eventually fall down on your head and crush you. You disgust me. I'd say that you're dead to me, but the very thought of you sends me into a screaming rage. I will never forgive you, but I will do my absolute best to forget you.

You whore. You bitch. You vapid, narcissistic cunt. You selfish waste of space. Slut. Self-righteous, sanctimonious, hypocritical garbage. Liar. Human trash. Fucking failure of a decent human being. Twat. You're a disappointment and were a waste of my time. I wish I had never met you.

A.
>>
>>37328825
I didn't think that was your post I was just bumping the thread with something.
>>
>>37323316
To M or from M?
>>
>>37323368
Mike?

oregano
>>
>>37325441
>Trust me i won't make the stupid mistake of contacting you again,

Ouch. Dont be that mean to them.
>>
>>37329314
From M

Whomstve are you?
>>
>>37329413
Im an M, your use of whomstve makes me think you're someone else but you arent if you are an M
>>
M,

I love you and I hate you for not loving me anymore. I even love the things I hate about you. I genuinely care about your son. I would give up almost anything to be with you.

Why was I not good enough? I know you were happy with me. You wanted me back, and then you didn't. What were you so afraid of?

E
>>
i'm not who you think i am, and you will never know me.
>>
>>37329440
Im not looking for another M so I am not the whomstve you perceive me to be.
>>
>>37329493
I know you arent, ya dweeb
>>
>>37329466
Whats the worst it could be? Youre a failure or sex addict or drug addict or have mental issues? I don't care I have my own problems too.
>>
>>37329240
I'm pretty sure this is about me, and if it is, I'm happy to see it here.
>>
dear m
you're a cunt
dear p
you're a cunt
dear b
you're a cunt
>>
C,
I've been trying to take this in stride, but this is hard on me. I want you to have the time and space you need, because I truly want this to work, but it's hard for me to keep doing this, drifting day to day aimlessly, waiting for you, with all the uncertainty that comes with that.

I truly thought all was lost for a while. For a few days, I didn't love you anymore, and came close to scourging any memorabilia I had of our time together. The lists, the photos, everything. Then I saw you outside Sakmar's, I saw that wild grin and the way your eyes lit up when you saw me and started to tell me about the DVDs you had brought in that day, and I fell in love all over again. I've reached acceptance, an emotional stability that's prepared for whichever way this goes, but I need to know what we're doing here.

I suppose it's not entirely on you to fix this. I'm to blame to. The way I pulled back, trying too hard to maintain an image of being laid-back and understanding probably made it feel as though I was uninterested. But the truth is, I still love you, and will until you tell me it's over for good.

It probably doesn't help that I might disappear to California for the summer, either. Shit, we haven't even talked about that yet. It may be the only way for me to find work, and it'd probably be good for me to get out of this fucking city for a while. Or I could just be running away. I don't know yet. But then that makes me wonder: is it the right time to try and get back together? I'm not sure if it'd be fair to you for me to restart what we had, then vanish to the other side of the country for a few months. We could do a long-distance, I'm sure you have skype, but that'd be hard on both of us. Though, I'm willing to do that, if that's what it takes.

Waiting for you,
-B
>>
bumping to read more

don't let this thread die robots
>>
>>37329974
Why don't you just talk to them yourself?
>>
Dear Anna,

There's still a small part of me that misses you.

I hope you're doing okay.

-Your old friend.
>>
>>37329610
Good. Keep soaking up the attention and accolades you so unjustly deserve. It will make your eventual fall and failure all the sweeter, and the best part will be that you'll have no one to blame but yourself. With that being said, get the Fuck off my board you abhorrent fucking roastie.
>>
You know what I like and you know its not what I like. You don't have to use that against me to punish me into being the person you want me. It wont work like that try a new approach.
>>
>>37320645
Dear A, I miss you so much.

You'll know it's you because you have a very unique name. I'm not sure what I did wrong and I understand it was necessary to put me out of your life but I really did try to be the best I could for you later on. It wasn't enough and it kills me. You were more to me than just a partner and I've lost a part of myself when I lost you, with that I'm not sure how much loss I can take from here on. I don't think how I was treated was absolutely fair but I understand why it was reasonable given the desperation of the situation.

I think about you each day and how I can make you proud but it'll never be enough and I'm not sure I'm able to win this battle. I'll never share my pain with you because I want you to go on to reach your potential without it in your way.

I hope you'll turn up one day. That's all that keeps me going. I don't usually write trash like this.
>>
To whever reads this,
because you read this I guess I've finally got the strength to end it.
My life was pain from the beginning to the end. I don't know if it was due to constant failure, not being really liked by anyone, just the constant suicidal feelings -the non depression related ones, or just depression itself.

-M
>>
>>37322073
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRTUTH!
>>
Abdul,

na na forever. Hope the sun shines on you forever.

-H
>>
This is kind of how this is you could have saved me from drowning and all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call. But now im on 1000 downers
>>
>>37331433
The lyrics are a little different than that. You tried though good anon.
>>
L.,

You were treated justly. Toward the end, I finally started treating you exactly the same way you had been treating me: with contempt, coldness, and disregard. Go back to one of your ex's or the multitudes of people you chose to be with over me for the year and a half after I came back from deployment If you're so wounded. Surely they'll soothe your bruised ego while you extract ever more resources out of them like the parasite you are. Regardless of what your intentions were, you made your choices and you got what you wanted. You always do.

Truly, the only feelings I have left on the whole situation are contempt and rage. I imagine once those are gone I'll feel nothing at all and I'll finally be free of all the horrid memories the mention of your name brings up. Frankly, I have no interest in engaging with someone who constantly lies and who fails to make even the smallest attempt on keeping their promises. No, you will not see me. Might we never meet again.

Abraham
>>
pedro
I know you browse these threads, just wanted to say good luck with your new girlfriend. im only slightly bitter about it.
r
>>
Dorian,
Sorry for everything I've done and everything I should have done but I didn't.
But we both know we are not good for each other. I deserve better, so do you.

Let's speak again when you will stop lying about everything

A
>>
Dad
Why in the name of fuck did you tell me you were a sociopath? I could've atleast lived a lie and idolised you, believing you loved me like I always did. For fucks sake, you get so cocky when you're drunk.

C
You might be the ticket out of my insanity for a while, can we be a thing?

M
>>
I hope you realize the rules you make for me always change. If I show my anger I'm immediately irrational and poisonous to the relationship and need to be kept away. If I show my gentle side then you perceive me as weak and not dominant enough for you. If i want to talk to you and you don't reply and I get upset then i'm too clingy. If I go away than im the one responsible for letting the relationship go. I know between those things are the person you want me to be but did you ever consider that I just want to be myself and that's the person I show you? That I find what you want unattractive given the context and why I resist it until other things happen first?

M
>>
M,

You've been dead for five years now, and I would give everything I had just to see your face for a second. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't regret spending my time during your last months caught up in the middle of teenage angst. I still remember the last thing you ever said to me, and I'm trying to work on it.

J
>>
E,
I can't spend a day without thinking of you. I remember those times in class, sitting next to you, all the conversations we had. Your tastes in music, I wish we listened The Smiths until we sleep on the same bed.

But I'm sick E, the lack of confidence that I have is killing me. Regrets are my cancer. I have no excuses, I'm the antidote. Thinking of you helps a lot. But I'm deep into the depression's hole.

All I can say it's to wish you a happy life with your man T. A 4 years distant relationship with no conflicts is rare.

T, please take care of her.

Your old classmate,
-V
>>
>>37329345

no, sorry originally
>>
File: confederate pepe.jpg (107KB, 899x889px) Image search: [Google]
confederate pepe.jpg
107KB, 899x889px
>>37328825
I can't be 100% accurate but I do okay. I sound like a southerner since I'm from Georgia. The accent is worse when I get mad since I stop purposefully speaking clearly against the accent. No bully.
>>
>>37333942
>I can't be 100% accurate
pls
>>
I miss the warm gentle you.
>>
>>37320645
M,

i want you to know that im interested in you and if you are at all interested id love it if you just tried to talk to me. please... i dont care about any of the awkward shit that may happen. im totally infatuated by you and you literally cannot go wrong. youre beautiful and quircky and i cant forget you. at this point ill never know if you want me, but i DO know you at least felt something. so if you want something, please help me...
>>
Wish you were here

Oreganoli
>>
V
I fucking miss you so much.
J
>>
>>37333942
I already knew that silly. I mean your actual voice...
>>
Dear H,

I wish you would talk to me again. I know what we had is over now, and I respect that... But please, I miss you so much and every time I see you and you just give me that distant, cold greeting, I feel even more torn apart than before. You yourself said we should be friends, so why can't you even look me in the eye?

I just don't want us to act like we're enemies. I don't know how you feel for me now but I still love you, even though I never told you.
-L
>>
Josh
I'm sorry that I scared you away by talking too much. You were really fun to talk to, even if we only talked when we were drunk. You gave me some social interaction which was fun. I've always wanted to make friends but I know it's shitty to go looking for friends like myself. I hope you actually quit drinking this time, for the both of us. Good luck to you.
P.S. You had a cute voice.
- R
>>
File: 1483364985308.png (177KB, 570x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1483364985308.png
177KB, 570x1088px
R,
Please respond to my text messages. I really am lonely and just want to talk face-to-face. You could at least introduce me to other people you know. You're my only connection with the world outside my crappy house.
-J
>>
>>37332069
How do you know him? oreoregaaaaaano
>>
File: 1482886314638.jpg (42KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482886314638.jpg
42KB, 800x800px
>>37335703
Yeah, I don't think kik had calling when we were talking. I've still got it installed but I don't have anyone I talk to on it. I use whatsapp for calls but too late for that now I guess.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.