[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im...sh-sh-shocked anons....

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 24f4fb8e1dcdda53620356c85c09201c.jpg (358KB, 1040x787px) Image search: [Google]
24f4fb8e1dcdda53620356c85c09201c.jpg
358KB, 1040x787px
> be me
> wage cucking as janitor and bag boy for grocery store
> 5 months in
> still applying for IT jobs while working two wage cuck jobs
> get two interviews next week
> one company is a 401k sales company commission pay no base salary
> feel horrible about this
> sad because depressed about jobs .jpeg
> get a call 5 minutes before i clock into grocery store job
> man on phone asks "is this anon"
> tell them yes
> "well we would like to hire you as a Desktop Support Technician tier 1 support how does 11.75$ an hour with 10 days sick pay'd off and a full care package sound"
> tell them this is fine but i am still in school for sys admin degree
> they tell me they have 2nd and 3rd shifts available
> tell them great
> have interview next week at 10:30am with company
> feel nervous but excited.....
we're all gonna make it anons we really are
>>
File: a14.jpg (25KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
a14.jpg
25KB, 394x458px
Hopefully you will be able to uncuck yourself soon. Good luck with IT job. I also wagecuck, but have a goal in line that keeps me motivated.
>>
happy for you dude.
>>
File: 1473896978049.jpg (38KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1473896978049.jpg
38KB, 600x568px
>>37320248
thanks anon you do you man
>>37320262
thanks man
>>
>$11.75 and hour
America really is third world huh?
>>
>>37320316
its better than 8.75 an hour man its a small step up but i am proud
>>
>>37320343
Put it this way. Australian janitors are on $25AUD an hour.
I'll let you do the conversion.
>>
>>37320424
get back to me when your country's been to the moon.
>>
>>37320424
>>37320424
Oh and I forgot. Healthcare is included as a right to all citizens, it is not tied to your employment.10 days of sick leave is the minimum. Retirement contributions are payed by your employer on top of your hourly wage.
>>
>>37320463
You must be fucking joking if you expect anyone to fall for your shithole of a country, get back to me when chinks don't own half of Australia and when you have a job off the dole, my friend.
>>
>>37320447
Sorry. We were too busy inventing WiFi

You're welcome.
>>
>>37320463
>26yr old Aussie
>work night shifts at BP
>work 4 days a week, 9hr shifts
>make 50k before tax a year
>permanent position
>leave loading, holiday pay, 20 days sick leave
>have 4 months of sick leave and 3 months of holiday leave saved up

This is literally the cruisiest fucking job you can have. I just wander around stocking shelves and cleaning while listening to music and pod cast. Then I'll browse a little before tradie morning rush. I mean 30k an extra a year would be nice with the other jobs I've been offered, but for my relaxing lifestyle this can't be best
>>
>>37320493
okay, you can thank us for the refrigerator, the telephone, the computer, the airplane, satellite communications, ac current, the us navy, and defending you during world war 2.

>tfw when he hasn't said you're welcome yet.
>>
>>37320567
I don't even think employers are required to give sick leave in America. American wagies truly have it the worst.
>>
>>37320424

Everything is relative and can have side effects.

>if everyone earns lots of money, naturally the price of services/products will cost alot as well
>another explanation is that very vew people can actually get the job, since it's well paid and doesn't require any skill
>>
>>37320733
Being a wagie in Aus is truly the best. I forgot the best part
>be abbo
>work at petrol station (Kek those stereotypes)
>all my healthcare is paid for thanks to Muh Sorry Day
>meds, doctors, hospital, dentist, even chiropractors
Truly life is good
>>
>>37320894
>side effect that less people will be employed
HAHAHA
You actually believe your lying, republicunt boss don't you?
Our minimum wage is like $20 an hour and our unemployment is lower than your.

>Things cost more
Yeah they do, but even lazy disability carers like me can earn a comfy life working 30 hours a week. And the services we actually need are provided by the government.

Everyone in America could be rich like us but you have CHOSEN to literally give the wealth the billionaires and then elected the stupidest of the billionaires president. America is a reverse meritocracy.
>>
>>37320447
25 bucks versus 11 seems like America is behind the moon topkek

I clean busses in Canada and make 27 an hour lmao
>>
>>37320141
Im so happy for you man, I really hope you are not fucking larping though
>>
>>37321167
I had to work really hard man im not larping
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.