[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How pathetic are you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0771.png (356KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0771.png
356KB, 572x380px
>be me
>finally get Fallout 4 because why not
>play the game for a couple of hours
>eventually the game gives me a chance to "Flirt" with Piper
>I hit the button
>"Persuasion Attempt Failed"
>She feels awkward at my character's comment
>mfw

Jesus fucking Christ I can't even talk to girls in video games
>>
>>37319798
You bought it for the steam sale?
>>
>>37319798
Your first mistake was not flirting with Curie instead
>>
>>37319798
Have you played New Vegas yet? I'm half way through New Vegas but I'm playing 4 because of the free weekend on Steam.
>>
>>37319944
Yeah because it was on sale lmao

>>37319945
I have no idea where she is but I heard that if you turn her into a human she's a straight qt
>>
>every time i see the words pip i think of my audio crush :(

>she doesn't even know i exist

fml
>>
>>37319979
She's in Vault 81. She's str8 qt even as a robot
>>
>>37319798
I've written 7 songs about my oneitis and 2 erotic fiction pieces
>>
>>37320053
Thank you famalam, I'll be on the lookout for her
>>
>>37319798
Did you notice even if you're white the baby is black? He grows up to be the white race but honestly fuck the developers for the cuck baby.
>>
>>37320124
He grows up to be the right race.
>>
>play incest hentai VN
>imouto seems unsure of how to react to the main character's antics
>feel pretty bad for exploiting her
>choose the "don't fuck your sister" options
>exit the game when I run out of them
>>
>>37320124
Oh seriously? I thought my baby was tan because I made my character tan (bc I'm
Hispanic irl) but that's a cruel joke they pulled there lmao
>>
>>37320100
I'd suggest using the wiki since you have to go in, help the people, wait a few days, then return so that you can find her brobot. Worth the effort though
>>
>>37319798
fapped to piper a few times while playing.
>>
>>37320364
Damn I thought I was the only one who was strangely attracted to Piper
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.