[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

How's the Tinder search going, anon?

Post your bio and any questions if you're having trouble getting matches.
>>
File: 1491288649379.png (74KB, 233x255px) Image search: [Google]
1491288649379.png
74KB, 233x255px
I've got a date for June 1st with a Chilean qt
>>
One of the two people who still talk to me basically forced me to try Tinder. I've never swiped left so much in my life. No matches yet in 3 days.
>>
Does the bio really matter? I have the following:
"Who actually reads this thing? Swipe right and message!"

When I first started, I actually got a good amount of matches, but I've been kind of fizzing out lately only getting matched with camwhores.
>>
>>37319999
Do you have good pictures of yourself to go along with your bio? that's usually the main issue with people. Also, 3 days isn't that long, give it some more time.
>>
I'm making a new tinder rn actually. I used to have one and got hundreds of matches, but squandered most of them because I was even more autistic then now. Review me;

I'm taking the following pics;

One full body shot,
One close up facial,
One with my dog to substitute for a friend pic(I have no friends)
One of my with a chainsaw/axe after cutting wood to show I'm active and outdoorsy.

Think I need more? That seems like enough.
>>
>>37320066
It depends, having talked to women who've used Tinder, a lot of them will take your bio into consideration after they've seen your pictures but are unsure about swiping left or right - which seems callous, but hey, that's just the way it works.
>>
>>37320077
I have a horrible picture that barely shows me and my bio is as many bad points as I could fit in 500 characters. I don't WANT it to work. I hate women, and people/human interaction in general. I'm pretty sure the notifications I've gotten of people swiping right on me have been either lies or bots.
>>
>>37320155
Cut them all except the chainsaw one and make your bio just "you're next"
>>
>>37320159
I was always under the impression that the woman will either like you or not like you based on physical appearance.

But I guess putting a little effort into my bio couldn't hurt.
>>
my bio and pictures are horrible i got a qt match once but didnt know what to say and ruined it.

im gonna give it a third try and see if i can get laid.
>>
I got a girl's phone number today. I've been tindering for like four days and got three matches and finally a number. Fuck this, though. I'm pretty attractive and girls used to throw themselves at me. I guess online is supposed to be a lot tougher, but still. Oh and btw I'm on here because I ruined every good opportunity I had in life out of laziness and fear. Not a normo oksorry.
>>
File: forbidden meme.jpg (33KB, 480x344px) Image search: [Google]
forbidden meme.jpg
33KB, 480x344px
>>37320205
Come on anon, you don't have to take it seriously. If you want to, just ignore all of the stacies and like everyone else - you never know, you could meet someone that you actually like.

It's not like Tinder profiles require much effort anyway - just take a clear picture of yourself, chuck in a photo of a pet if you've got one (especially a dog) and put something stupid in your bio like "anon has the biggest dick on planet earth" - Donald Trump, 2017
>>
>>37320324
i found my bio. its "ketchup on hot dogs is a sin"

im not very creative
>>
>>37320423
That is pretty funny, but then my small penis would disappoint them even more.

I dunno, it just doesn't seem like I'm the person the 'dating game' requires. They have so much opportunity and choice and stuff, there's NOTHING that puts me above anyone else and plenty that puts me below. I don't want to waste their time and embarrass us all.
>>
File: 532.jpg (92KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
532.jpg
92KB, 384x313px
>>37320492
It's not that bad, you can find girls from all across the spectrum. All I do is ignore any 10/10's that are destined for Chad, and just focus on decent-looking girls with a nice bio. Even if you get rejected, it's no big deal, just keep going.
>>
Virgin robot reporting in, I've got a potential one-night stand lined up with pic related next week. Did I do good lads?
>>
>>37320851
Yeah I guess. Though I'd have a better opinion if you showed her face. What have you got to lose?

Also I'm in a similar spot, but I can't tell if the girl is attractive. Her pics seem deceptive a bit. Probably that's why I snagged her.
>>
>>37320851
A little on the chub side but with a pretty face it could be okay.
>>
>>37319781
Is there any app for LTR?

I want to meet femanons.
>>
>>37320745
I really can't tell them apart. They all look dolled up, talk about alcohol/travel, and have a thousand photos with friends/male friends all wearing expensive slutty dresses and others of swimwear. The only easy ones to tell are the occasional demisexual SJW bullshitters and the 0/10 trolls.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.