[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tyshawn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: 1494399533457.webm (433KB, 398x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494399533457.webm
433KB, 398x640px
What are you looking at? My eyes are up here.
>>
File: 1482728004344.jpg (16KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
1482728004344.jpg
16KB, 300x260px
holy fukk am not even gay but I want that inside of me
>>
>>37319815
>am not even gay but I want that inside of me
wew
>>
>>37320000
even if those are tiny trump hands I wouldn't let that monster near me!

rip me apart. no no no
>>
>>37320042
Just use plenty of lube and you'll probably be okay.
>>
yummy!!!! I want him!
>>
Is it weird that I'm a fucking homo, and I would reject him for being TOO big?
>>
It's fake right?
>>
>>37319779
Why is he jerking the base and not the head?
>>
>>37319779
I'm a professional at looking at dicks and I can tell that is an average dick edited close up. Even if he was that big the physical properties wouldn't be the same.
>>
> whites have specimens with giganto dicks
> blacks have specimens with giganto dicks
> hispanics have specimens with giganto dicks
> asians have really good skills at math
>>
>>37321082
Girth is obviously well above average - probably top 1% tier. What world do you live in where that is average?
>>
>>37320964
are u asking if it's weird to have a preference or wut
>>
>>37321082
>being this insecure
That's 9 X 7. Maybe 8.5 X 7
>>
>>37319779
The way the penis looks doesn't feel right... it looks too light, just the way he's able to move it so fluidly. Idk, I'd say that this is probably fake. He's also shit at jerking off because he's jerking the base rather than the head, where it's sensitive. Doesn't make sense.

I'm looking at your fat rolls, faggot.
>>
>>37321082
Never mind that's at least 9 X 7 maybe close to 10
>>
>>37321174
>being this insecure
Original
>>
>>37321174

The foreskin in most men is very responsive to stretch, so he's probably getting pleasure from stretching his foreskin. You can see it stretch in the webm.

The head itself is mostly sensitive to pain.
>>
>>37321086
There's probably some huge Asian he just doesn't advertise it.
>>
>>37321135
everyone says that "bigger is better", but as a homo with a shallow anus, that dick really just looks like it would hurt like a mofo.

I really just want a dick that's big enough to make me feel "full" without hurting.
>>
>>37321101
>>37321170
>>37321192
Sorry I live in the digital cgi age and can tell when something is uncanny valley. It's like his cock is weightless I have seen many cocks that size that wouldn't act like that. Look at how disproportionate his balls are.
>>
>>37321256
No you're a pseudo intellectual.
>>
>>37321212
No, it just doesn't look right. Kind of like foamboard or something, it just doesn't feel right. But then again, the skin's moving, so I have no clue.

Realistically, though, and this is something people don't realize, girls probably hate that as much as a tiny dick. Women typically aren't big fans of getting their cervix smashed (which prevents children) or having their vagina rip. Like, if that's real, it's near the size of an infant's head, and that's not very comfortable.

>>37321213
I suppose.
>>
>>37321277
No it doesn't. It looks like a really big dick.
>>
File: 1493379724330.png (39KB, 1277x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1493379724330.png
39KB, 1277x1149px
>>37321269
>h-he uses words I perceive to be big pretentious so he actually a dum dum
I hate this brainlet argument go fap to your fake ass computer edited garbage you cuck. I will be looking at big fat dicks that actually obey the laws of physiology and gravity.
>>
>>37321297
It looks weightless! Unless he's in space, there's no way a cock of that size would move the way it does. Those things are filled with blood, packed full! It doesn't make any sense.
>>
File: images (29).jpg (10KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (29).jpg
10KB, 224x225px
>>37321277
I can't understand how it's fake. I think you're full of shit
>>
>>37321325
No it doesn't. It looks like a dick. It looks weightless because it's engorged from the blood flow. Unlike your dick because your have a limp dick.
>>
>>37321312
Do you understand that an erection causes the penis to stand up?
>>
>>37321325
Because the force of his blood is flowing up his dick keeping his dick hard. Dicks aren't like balloons full of water. There's erectile tissues that make it stand up.
>>
>>37321358
>trying to turn it into a "muh cock envy" situation
I really don't envy cocks that big, it'd be really hard to stay in a relationship. It'd be easy to get laid, but you'd have a high risk of them leaving because they're in pain. I'm fine with my standard issue benis

>it looks weightless because it has more blood in it

Do you even physics?

>>37321344
It just looks fake.
>>
>>37321397
The same force that makes blood flow? You're telling me that if I relax my neck muscles, my head will look weightless when I let it go because of all the arteries pushing liters of blood a minute into my head are doing so with my heart's force? It's the same force, dude.

Also, I know how erectile tissue works, I don't need a physics lesson. Yes, it stands up to an extent, but there's also a bit of weight to it.
>>
>>37321398
No it doesn't. You're just in denial. There are dicks that big and that penis is real.
>>
>>37321398
Okay so first you're trying to argue that it's not real and at the same time you're trying to say girls don't want dicks that big anyway. It's really telling why you are making both arguments at the same time.
>>
>>37321435
Okay, so what if it is? Like I said, it'd be a bad situation to be in, if real the head of that thing is nearly as big as a baby's head. Girls aren't fans of ripped vaginas.
>>
>>37321457
I'm saying that it looks fake, but if it's not, it's way too big. I'm not saying it is for sure fake, I'm saying to me it looks like it's made of foam.

Holy shit, this board is filled with faggots, myself included, that we're willing to devote entire threads to whether or not a man's cock is real. What a sad situation.
>>
>>37321461
Why do you have to come and derail the thread?
>>
>>37321485
>saying that a cock is too big derails a thread
Sorry to ruin your fap session, just imagine that you actually can take his cock all the way to the root, it doesn't have to be true.
>>
>>37321476
You're the only one being insecure about it.
>>
>>37321514
But why is that relevant? Unless you're sticking it up your asshole what do you care if it's too big?
>>
>>37321516
Hey man, you're the one defending a man's cock. Either neither of us are faggots, or we both are, and well, I know what I like to put in my mouth at night.
>>
>>37321534
I'm just saying that it's big, sure, but it's really not that impressive. I feel bad for the man, he has to spend his days just having a big cock that nobody wants. You know how frustrating it is to have a dick that's too big? You can't complain to anyone because none of them are sympathetic to your issue.

It probably sucks. I wouldn't know, because again, standard issue cock. My cock should have a Great Value stamp on it.
>>
>>37321547
Only beta bois eat pussy. I guess you have no choice with your small dick.
>>
>>37321571
>nobody wants
I bet that he could get laid just sending a dick pic.
>>
>>37321590
Oh, I'm sure there are women who would try it out, but he'd be hardpressed to find one, and even more hardpressed to find one that'd stay with him in a relationship.

>>37321575
I was joking that I sucked dicks and so did you, faggot.

But, with what you're saying, only faggots aren't willing to put their face in the glory that is a vagina.

>saying boi unironically
I bet you'd let OP's pic savage your boipussi, fruit.
>>
>>37321571
god ur a fuckin headcase
>>
>>37321633
It's possible that it would be too big but I don't feel the need to go out of my way to say it.
>>
>>37321637
If you're not also a headcase, get the fuck out of here Norman

>>37321653
But this is a thread about how big the cock is, so.... I was responding to the thread. It's not like someone posted it randomly, and I went "Wow, that cock is too big" and then went on a tangent.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.