[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm married. I love my wife. She's my best friend,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1490192119832.jpg (90KB, 1080x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1490192119832.jpg
90KB, 1080x1351px
I'm married. I love my wife. She's my best friend, and the only person who's ever truly desired me.

I lust after an old ex. She's just a friend now, a good friend, and I get so lecherous around her that I cannot stand it. She doesn't and would never look at me in a sexual way.

Why.
>>
You are not your own master.
>>
>>37317432
Don't be friends with you ex, especially since you lust after her, retard.
>>
>>37317481
Who is my master.

>>37317491
Why does it matter. Why not accept that she is and never will be mine, or even ours (my wife and mine).
>>
>>37317529
Because you'll never accept that, no matter how much you lie to yourself.
>>
>>37317432
If you can't be monogamous, you don't deserve a girl. Serves you right.
>>
Go to Okcupid, look at the kinds of people who are polyamorous and bi

There you have your fucking fugly self
>>
>>37317625
Why. Why the fuck can't I. Please, just let me fucking accept it. Please.
>>
>>37317627
What the fuck is wrong with polygamy? Can multiple people not be in love?

>>37317652
I just want her.
I'm sick.
>>
>>37317725
I'm not the one who designed biology, fucko. You can do whatever the fuck you want, but surely you will slip one day if he keep coming in close contact with your ex. From the OP, you're basically saying the only reason you haven't fucked her already is because she's not interested. When the stars align one night, I'm sure she'll let it happen and you'll ruin your marriage on that night.
>>
>>37317786
My wife knows. I don't hold secrets from her. And I would never do that, even if she would let it happen. I'd only let it happen if it was the both.

I would kill myself before doing that to her.
>>
WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU PEOPLE HELP ME.
>>
>>37317432
Human nature.
Everyone does it.
>>
A lot of those old flames never die, man. I'd never trust a girlfriend or wife alone with her ex. Not after I fucked my ex a week before her wedding.
>>
File: 1476028627902.jpg (31KB, 612x578px) Image search: [Google]
1476028627902.jpg
31KB, 612x578px
>>37317878
In that case, you are an over-emotional little bitch.

"O feelings, thou makest me so weary." Jesus christ, how about you grow some balls and stop being a worthless piece of shit?
>>
>>37318232
guess im glad youll never know this feel
>>
>>37318220
Off yoursel, normalfag.
>>
>>37318212
Fuck.

>>37318220
You are cruel.

>>37318280
You don't understand though.
>>
>>37318263
>>>/adv/
Fucking normalfag. This board is for robots.
>>
>>37318291
It wasn't planned, it just happened. I still love her a lot.
>>
>>37318478
Fuck. I understand. Still cruel.
>>
>>37318524
Yeah. I don't know her husband but I feel a bit bad for him. I hope he doesn't find out because I don't like upsetting people and I really don't like getting my ass kicked.
>>
>>37318613
Guess we all have problems. Good thing we can all complain no matter what.
>>
>>37318637
I've got hundreds of things I could complain about if I had anybody who would listen. Kind of makes me wonder if there's a market for like a robot thing that listens to you complain and then plays a pre-recorded line about what bullshit that is, or something like that.
>>
>>37318667
Maybe. You'd just get tired of that too though.
>>
>>37318679
I guess so, yeah. Then you would just be complaining to it about how stupid it sounds.
>>
>>37318679
just kill yourself already, normie. you're occupying board space.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.