[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is dating exclusively Asian women the most redpilled choice?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 26

File: wmaf.jpg (68KB, 690x586px) Image search: [Google]
wmaf.jpg
68KB, 690x586px
Is dating exclusively Asian women the most redpilled choice?
>>
everyone knows it's the most pathetically beta choice that will make you less desirable even to asian women. stop asking stupid questions
>>
File: IMG_2512.jpg (87KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2512.jpg
87KB, 960x719px
No

Dirksirbisebyrrhsorbebvrjs
>>
>>37316921
You will only cater to the trashiest ones
>>
>white women virgins i have met: 0
>Black women virgin i have met : 0
>Asian women virgins i have met: 5

Really activates your almonds
>>
>>37316921
I get surprised when I see 8 or 9/10 guys like this with completely average looking asian girls, it just doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>37317012
Bregn?
>>
>>37316961
How is dating the most attractive, skinny, petite, and intelligent race of women beta?
>>
>>37317038
You must be a jealous roastie/beta cuck. They're both 7s and they look nice together.
>>
Any Asian dumb enough to date you has no standards or extremely low self-esteem and worth. I'd rather die than settle for a dumb beta like OP. He is the most boring pile of shit who is the opposite of a gentleman.
>>
File: 1495905907177.jpg (22KB, 294x303px) Image search: [Google]
1495905907177.jpg
22KB, 294x303px
>>37316921
Date? Or getting them prego and ending up with little elliot rodgers or daughters that end up on some gangbang site.
>>
>>37317044
Who?

>>37317046
Just do what you want to do dude. Dont listen to these faggots. They dont know any better.
>>
>>37317071
>beta virgin cucks are this butthurt and mad at who other people date
hahahahaha how do they become this pathetic that it gets to them?
>>
>>37317046
It doesn't matter how desirable they are or aren't, the social perception is that they're submissive and will date anyone who's white. This attracts losers, which in turn has created the perception that white dudes who obsess over and exclusively date asian women tend to be losers. Inviting that perception isn't a redpilled choice, it's a stupid choice.

Good looking Asian women most of all avoid the shit out of white guys with asian fetishes. If you weren't living in a bubble of fellow neets you'd know that.
>>
>>37317156
>they will date anyone who is white
Only an absolute fucking retard believes this.
>>
File: 968full-giulio-berruti.jpg (32KB, 702x468px) Image search: [Google]
968full-giulio-berruti.jpg
32KB, 702x468px
>>37316921
His face looks like a fucking slim jim like bro you are a manlet, you have no fucking jaw, you're skinny small lanket as fuck

You look narrow minded
>>
>>37317192
>head looks like a slim jim
heh, I wanna use this
>>
>>37317183
And there are a lot of retards out there, but I don't think you're following. It isn't that a lot of people really believe that stereotype, it's that the stereotype has created a very negative perception of "asian fetishes".
>>
>>37317183
All pretty asian girls date ugly whites.

>as long as he's white, i'm happy. I'm married with a white, i made it.
>>
>>37317258
ie enough retards believe it to make the rest of us look bad
>>
File: IMG_2510.jpg (55KB, 750x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2510.jpg
55KB, 750x446px
>>37316962

Zjdndienksndksnsnsns
>>
>>37317258
nah, only absolute retards have a problem with it. only a moron would whine over who others date in the first place.

>beta cucks on r9k who never touched a woman but their oneitis is white so they need to defend white women as viable for dating
>Ugly roasties who are jealous of asians
or
>retarded SJW asian girls who study garbage in college "ughh I'm not the cure to your yellow fever" yet only date white guys

See when you say you only date white girls no one cares but if you say you only date asians every beta virgin flips their shit on you. I can't see an intelligent person having a problem with this.
>>
File: IMG_2513.jpg (49KB, 1024x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2513.jpg
49KB, 1024x480px
>>37317328
Shdidnditbfkakekvtc
>>
File: IMG_2511.jpg (202KB, 900x812px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2511.jpg
202KB, 900x812px
>>37317342
Dudnrnjerbenfjfnenksnfbfbf
>>
>>37317061
I don't have a thing for asians unless they have certain features or are mixed, they're too childlike and alien looking. And you're fucking delusional if you think that guy isn't at least an 8.
>>
>>37317387
>implying I give a shit whether you have a thing for asians
Why did you tell me, retard? I didn't ask.
>you're fucking delusional if you think that guy isn't at least an 8

>getting so fucking upset that he is arguing over one point
Are you fucking gay? Go to lgbt then you ugly faggot.
>>
File: 1489559233428.jpg (119KB, 781x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489559233428.jpg
119KB, 781x768px
>>37316921
No. It's the recipe for disaster.
See Elliot Rodger for results.
>>
>>37317079
the curse of the mutt life
>>
>>37316921
Honestly, whenever I see this pairing, I assume the white guy is beta as fuck, and the girl hates herself.
>>
>>37317417
Whoa, defensive much?

As far as asian girls go she isn't anything remarkable. And the male is noticeably more attractive than the girl, I'm sorry if you're a bisexual man or closet fag in denial who is so self-hating that he can't think of another man without having sexual thoughts.
>>
>>37317330
Again, you live in a bubble of idiots. Even briefly researching what Asian girls say and write about it (not just sjws) would show you that they generally avoid guys with asian fetishes, either because they've had negative experiences themselves or have been told by others. If you can actually interact with them in the real world even better.

Just as much as you believe that Asian women are universally smart and beautiful, Asian women believe that guys who believe that are creeps.

>See when you say you only date white girls no one cares

Further proof how clueless about the real world you are. If you only date white girls nobody will notice, but saying it's deliberate? Bad. Looking like a racist is generally bad, looking like a race fetishist is generally bad. You're welcome for the good advice.
>>
>>37317183
There's a lot of truth to it though, average and below looking asian women basically worship whiteness and will settle for a 4/10 white guy. Speaking from what I see and heard in person
>>
File: 1440964632588.png (895KB, 1043x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1440964632588.png
895KB, 1043x1920px
>>37317156
>>37317183
>>37317283
>>37317541
Friendly reminder familias.
>>
>>37317530
>he's such an autistic faggot that he'd argue over 1 point
>he's still talking about it
god you're pathetic
>>
>>37317540
>you believe that Asian women are universally smart and beautiful
actually, I never said that you absolute retard. They are just smart(er) relative to white women.
>universally smart
Woman are dumb on average.
>universally beautiful
I never implied that to any degree. How did you become so stupid? did your mother drop you on your head?
>>
>>37317586
>calling someone an autist as an insult
>browses /r9k/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWFQ1uiD8LA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2byg5MBG5M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNLACIAOJ4A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRHLIvg7zHQ

looking like an idiot loser to everybody. SO REDPILLED
>>
>>37317642
alright, you're just significantly more autistic relative to other autists here
>>
>>37317674
>Anna Akana
>not a retard

>says "Stay Awesome, Gotham xD" every single video
>the rest are ugly gooks
>thinking their opinion matters
>>
>>37316921
Not based off what I've seen. I dated two Chinese girls in university and both were unmitigated disasters.

My first girlfriend was vapid and extremely image-conscious. Despite being one of the few people I knew in second year university who could afford a car and keep it running, she refused to allow her friends to see her pulling up in a 1999 Toyota Camry. Why? Because image mattered and all the other girls had "successful" boyfriends with nicer cars (read: the princelings' daddy bought them a BMW). We got into a huge fight because she wanted me to replace my Seiko watch with something "respectable" like an Omega or a Rolex, and didn't care when I tried explaining that I didn't have the money for that. We never had a decent conversation about anything, just bullshit like the newest iPhones an how pretty her Coach bags were. The relationship didn't even last a year; 11 months in I couldn't take it anymore and broke up.

The second girlfriend I had in third and fourth year university was smarter and less of an image whore, but she was extremely demanding, controlling and closed-minded. She would start massive arguments over the dumbest shit imaginable (we once got into a fight because she didn't like the curtains I had in my apartment since they "blocked too much light", even though it wasn't her apartment and she didn't live there most of the time). She also expected me to pay for everything since "that's the man's job". After university, we got jobs in different cities and did about 3 months of long distance. I broke that one off when I realized that I dreaded driving two hours to see her every weekend.

For the next five years I was single and had my longest dry spell since I was born. Then my parents, ever concerned that their 28-year-old son had no wife in sight, started arranging dates for me with girls from their various circles of friends and acquaintances. So far I am surprised to see how normal (and submissive, even) most white girls are.
>>
>>37317582
They're literally on the same level as those white girls who tweet about how white guys suck and they only fuck black guys. Trash tier. You can take them out of our countries please and don't send them back to us.
>>
>>37318012
t. butthurt Chang
>>
I'm currently dating a Chinese girl and it's not all it's hyped up to be, she's just a normal girl. I don't have a Asian fetish but I'm in Silicon Valley so they are more than half of my dating pool and they happen to love white guys who look like they have money. My gf is full on Chinese, she has a heavy accent and moved here 3 years ago. She comes from an extremely wealthy family (her father has a networth of at least 100 million USD), she is incredibly talented and is going to a great university in the fall. Despite all this she has severe self confidence issues, depression, and anxiety. She takes zoloft and sees a psychiatrist once a week. Even her sister who is incredibly popular, very attractive, speaks 5 languages, plays piano and draws has sever self esteem issues. I on the other hand am working a minimum wage job and going to community college part time but I'm pretty attractive and I try to dress nice. She would do anything for me and gets sad whenever I go through difficulties in life, she constantly supports me and is great to talk to. She literally told me the other day "I wish I could just pay for your school and car payments" since I was telling her how I'm having a hard time putting money together for the both of them. She's even offered to loan me $3,000 for my tuition but I refused.

She's my first gf and I presume I won't find another girl fro years after she goes away for uni
>>
>>37318171
You sound like an ungrateful faggot. Break up with her and let someone else date her then, loser.
>>
>>37318221
>You sound like an ungrateful faggot
explain. how??
>>
No dating someone you love and can have fun with is the most redpilled form and just as time does not stop for any race so too does fun not lilit itself to asians whites blacks hispanics laotians tibetans or vietnamese

Just as there were germans who loved Jews so too there are those from nigeria who love those from cambodia
>>
>>37318012
This is completely different

White girls fuck blacks to piss off daddy, that is a compilation of tweets where Asian girls' fathers and mothers tell them to marry white men to upgrade their social status. No way comparable.
>>
>>37318262
> it's not all it's hyped up to be
She sounds pretty nice, it's pretty awful to say that about your girlfriend in any situation unless she's bad to you. If she's just your practice gf I suggest not wasting her time if you're not into her.
>>
>>37318318
Well i can't really compare her to other girls since she is my first girlfriend.
>>
File: 1494694495804.png (65KB, 1592x668px) Image search: [Google]
1494694495804.png
65KB, 1592x668px
just read r/hapas, that'll put you off forever.

There's not autism in half black/half white, or CHI CA NO's etc, it's the half-asian, half-white male curse

This is why you may fug, but never date an asian female(not to mention, you'll never communicate on a deep level, and they're usually batshit insane, but good at hiding it until it's too late)
>>
File: 1481007249925.jpg (794KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481007249925.jpg
794KB, 1920x1080px
>>37316921
As long as she has a STEM or other quantitative degree and a high IQ - yes, absolutely.

Western society is collapsing as the EU and USA are being overrun by low IQ muslim and african hordes. But, for society to progress (or even stay static), a certain level of intelligence is needed to build and maintain tools and infrastructure (eg, the internet). More complex tools and infrastructure require higher intelligence and greater social organization and specialization.

If anyone gets to the genetic engineering technology, it will be the Chinese. Western nations are too cucked and don't allow taxpayer funding for genomic research into intelligence differences because such research is fundamentally racist. East Asians don't care.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/chinas-taking-over-the-world-with-a-massive-genetic-engineering-program

Once genetic engineering is advanced enough, any "race" (or features) can be created in any womb.

Therefore, ironically, to save the white race, whites MUST race mix with Asians.
>>
>>37318281
>>37318281
LIMIT! Crud just when ya wanna type something nice and thoughtful a typo or auto uncorrect screws everything up
>>
>>37318460
Are you saying white women are stupid?
>>
>>37318171
>>37318171
I also forgot to add the fact that she was a devout bernie Sanders supporter and literally cried when trump was elected. I constantly give her shit about her idiotic political views but she just gets frustrated with me and we end up play fighting and fucking
>>
>>37318348
Have that couple been having continuous sex for 20 years???
>>
File: dva.jpg (413KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dva.jpg
413KB, 724x1024px
One of my favorite high school teachers I ever had was this white man from Ohio, had 2 kids with his asian wife. One of them ended up with autism. I honestly thought it was all a meme about that happening but now Im kinda worried...
>>
>>37318311
Well they're all trash then.

It's fucking unnatural to racemix you idiot. Why are you appropriating it, you degenerate ? I wish life can just run by two scenarios : either asian guys exist and asian girls are looked down upon for dating nonasian, or asian girls are naturally attracted to whites but asian guys never existed. It's excruciating. Everyone has their fair share of gift and talent and plus sides, but us.
>>
>>37318648
dude no one cares what an ugly virgin beta cuck like you thinks lmao

>wh-why don't you guys live your life like I tell you to..?
God, kill yourself you crybaby faggot.
>>
>>37318648
If asian women being attracted to whites is considered "natural" then why do asian men exist in the first place ? All animals exist to eat something and be eaten by something.
>>
>>37318663
No you have to have principles. Like, why are you celebrating asian women being attracted to white men ? It's not natural, it's not how it's supposed to be. Do you celebrate drug addiction and paedophilia ?
>>
>>37318714
How did you become so fucking retarded that you think those things are comparable?
>>
>>37317706
Nuance is the key.
>>
>>37318501
White females have been corrupted beyond redemption to be obsessed with trash culture and SJW causes while there are millions of Chinese girls alone who study 12 hours a day. Very few white females identify as Republicans, alt right, etc. Very many believe white people are fundamentally evil and identify with SJW causes.

Basically, there is a race. A race against time. Dolly the sheep was cloned in 1997. Gene editing technology made a large advance in 2015. Can we make it to the technological point where race is actually invalidated by science and genetic engineering before the world suffers a catastrophic collapse or war?
>>
>>37318663
Give me a reason to not be mad. You have all the reason, black guys have, girls don't even have anything to worry about.

This is why ethnonationalism is rising again in the east. God, i wish the entire asia can be like north korea. I don't care if i get to be starving or beaten to death, as long as asian women are protected from the information about the existence of other races and their stereotypes
>>
>>37318732
Because you have no principle. Like "i want less government, more tradition, but also more welfare and income taxes".
>>
>>37318753
t. butthurt asian male
>>
File: 1493115966100.jpg (117KB, 759x508px) Image search: [Google]
1493115966100.jpg
117KB, 759x508px
>>37318648
>Why are you appropriating it, you degenerate

Did you just appropriate the concept of degeneracy from our ideology?

Apologize.
>>
>>37318791
did your mother drop you on your head when you were a kid?
>>
>>37318753
>have chinese gf
>she has a friend back in china
>dick size comes up
>gf tell her friend about my dick (7.5 inches, 8 inches bone pressed) and that she is more than satisfied
>friend says her bf is like 5 inches max and she never cums
>shes jealous of my gf

gibs me da asian womyns
>>
>>37318866
Lying on internet, who'd do that?
>>
>>37316921
>tfw asian male
>tfw asian qt would rather date an average white boy

end me now
>>
File: 1493159502399.png (2MB, 1226x882px) Image search: [Google]
1493159502399.png
2MB, 1226x882px
>>37318648
>>37318753
>complains about Asian girls not liking Asian guys
>meanwhile
>>
>>37318886
all you retards talk shit about asian females though then are surprised they date other men
>>
>>37318896
>tfw no cosplaying asian gf
>>
>>37318903
I never talk shit about asian females ;_;
>>
>>37318948
every other asian male does
just look at r/asian masculinity
>>
>>37318903

I don't. But you'll probably assume I'm
White when I say something nice.

But don't worry about us if Chad is who you really want to date, I would be a hypocrite if I was against it because I'm into that Stacey.
>>
>>37318963

It could be false flags too. But if deep down you want to date white guys it doesn't matter if it's false flagging or the real thing.
>>
File: IMG_6084.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6084.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>37318885
>lying on da internet

Haha you mad Azn boi???
>>
>>37318896
>tfw nothing's changed

Same old stuff...
>>
It's always "oh but these guys said this therefore you said it too, because Asians are all alike."

We are if that's all you want to believe. I can't work with someone that doesn't want to give me a fair chance.
>>
>>37317387
What is it with ugly people always rating people super high? That dude is not a 8. He's 6 at best
>>
>>37319018
It'll not even hard to find something like this on internet.
>>
>>37319054
Image search it then and let me know what you come back with
>>
File: o.jpg (104KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
104KB, 1000x750px
Typical pairing of this type
>>
>>37319038
the guy is a typical chad-looking type, his expression does look a little soft and sad though
>>
>>37319080
What is it that robots think Chad looks like? Guy looks like a beta loser to me.
>>
>>37319065
Sure. Like I'll search through all the OC on /b/
>>
File: 1488599838089.png (15KB, 677x351px) Image search: [Google]
1488599838089.png
15KB, 677x351px
What you yourself might perceive is much different than others perceive.
>>
>>37318896
i bet that catgirl has a cute dick
>>
>>37319128
Alright stay mad asian boi. She will no longer be able to derive any pleasure from asian dick ;). She's addicted to being filled and having her cervix smashed by superior wyte cock
>>
>>37319102
He looks like he'd be a firefighter or a police officer, guys that look like this are always chatting with Stacy. Must have some social problems that force him to rice.
>>
>>37316921
No. Dating women is bluepilled. Just fuck them and leave it at that.
>>
Everytime I see good looking white men with asian girls, I get sad inside knowing that they're throwing away their genes. Blonde hair, beautifully colored eyes, and objectively superior chiseled facial structure. With each generation there will be less and less of this.

I'm not trying to discourage race mixing for my own sake, I'm a turbo manlet incel and have long given up on women. Just use condoms and hump and dump, white man. Don't throw away your genes
>>
>>37319198
>cervix smashed
You surely know nothing, virgin.
>>
>>37317438
Accurate picture
>>
>>37318866
Why do asian girls even date asian guys ? Whenever i see amaf couples, i never trust the girl. Whenever i see wmaf couples, the girls disgust me. Whenever i look at myself in the mirror, i also disgust me.
>>
>>37319199
what social problems caused you to be an ugly virgin faggot?
>>
>>37319238
your post does nothing to prove that I'm a virgin
>>
>>37318896
Meanwhile what ?
>>
>>37319199
Looks like no police officer or fire fighter I've ever seen.

>>37319198
You realise women don't actually like having their cervixes poked right? You know they're going to want you to either stop or have less sex because you keep bruising it right? You realise that bruising it increases the odds of them developing cervical cancer right?
>>
File: 1493766812342.jpg (215KB, 950x475px) Image search: [Google]
1493766812342.jpg
215KB, 950x475px
Comic time now. The meme is real.
>>
>>37318827
I wish she did
>>
>>37319264
Lost my virginity when I was 14. Haven't had sex since then admittedly.
>>
>>37319275
>ou realise women don't actually like having their cervixes poked right?
to a certain extent you're right. However women differ. My gf says she likes it lightly poked. She describes it as a good pain and says it's analogous to pushing on a loose tooth with your tongue
>>
>>37319266
If you can't tell, you surely are one.
>>
>>37319275
Must not see many police officers then.
>>
>>37319322
>My gf says she likes it lightly poked.
You said smashed. Also I've fucked a bunch of girls and have never heard this. It must be rare. I've heard a lot of "not so deep" and "we can't do this position" though.

>>37319347
See them all the time.
>>
if by most redpilled you mean most easy. dating asian women as a white dude is giving up
>>
>>37318820
Degeneracy is someone else's ideology. All degeneracies were invented in the west, but the idea against it was always big in egypt and asia. Where people actually have moral discipline
>>
>>37317770
11 months? i couldn't imagine spending more than a few minutes with a girl like that
>>
>>37319389
there is nothing to give up. white women are inferior in every single way, looks and personality wise.
>>
File: 1486765676972.jpg (110KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
1486765676972.jpg
110KB, 850x478px
>>37316921
stop fetishizing asian women
>>
>>37319280
Kek. This is a good one senpai.
>>
>>37319442
Spoken like a true beta that has no choice but to go for the ez way.
>>
>>37319385
yes it was a slight exaggeration. She likes it tapped in rapid succession. There are very few positions i can go balls deep in her without making her yelp like a dog with it's tail smashed.
doggy style is a no go unless I only want to put it halfway in her which blows for me
>>
>>37317183
I'm a tall blue eyed white man that has asked out hundreds of Asian women and never had a single date. It's a lie and a meme.
>>
>>37319442
asian women have the personality of golden retrievers
>>
>>37316921
>is doing anything but 14 redpilled
The answer is no, fuck off kike
>>
>>37319513
Golden retrievers are great dogs though, we had one when I was a kid.
>>
>>37319559
yea would be a good dog substitute
>>
>>37319602
yeah, only complete cucks of men who aren't mentally strong enough to dominate their women want a yellow slave wife.
>>
>>37319484
show me your white gf then you ugly virgin lmao
>>
>>37319620
>all asian women are the same
Holy shit you're fucking stupid man. Are you proud of being such a brainlet retard?
>>
Listen.

When people say "all Asian women and men are the same", what they're really saying is "all Asians are Asian."

Complicated desu.
>>
>>37319644
#notallasians

what's your tumblr?
>>
>>37319677
I hope they cut off your welfare so your ugly fat neet ass starves to death, m8
>>
>>37319644
go find an example of a wmaf couple where the man isn't completely insecure about his masculinity and a mental pushover, we'll be waiting here forever
>>
seeing an asian woman with a white dude is evocative of that same feeling you get when you see a creepy 22-25 year old chasing after high schoolers
>>
>>37319078
Why does it matter? They are both below average looking. Seems like an equal couple to me.
>>
I don't like it. But not that i can do anything about it anyway. Racial tension in the west will never end.
>>
>>37317038
Are you kidding? She is at least an 8
>>
>>37319718
lmao you're fucking retarded
>>
What I wanna know is why BM/AF makes whites so angry
>>
>>37320829
asian female with any pairing makes virgin autist betas triggered really
>>
>>37317770

This is why you get an americanized one. Anyone who says otherwise is an inexperienced delusional weebo
>>
>>37320854

Black seems to be like a....critical hit or something though.
>>
>>37316921
No you have to date the traditional non westernized ones or you're fucked.
>>
>>37319273
meanwhile you lol
>>
>>37320829
It makes my blood boil.

Asian girls are delicate and sweet. The complete opposite of niggers. I also hate seeing asian girls with pooinloos and arabs. Luckily, it's very rare and niggers usually only get older fatties.

I consider asian guys bro-tier and cheer for them when they pull asian cuties. (unlike the other white faggots who love to race bait them.)
>>
>>37321621
there is no reason to give a shit
>Asian girls are delicate and sweet.
why do you think so?
>>
>Tfw extreme yellow fever

I'm sorry, I can't help it. Seeing attractive Asian women (especially of Korean or Japanese descent) makes me genuinely sick to my stomach. None of them will EVER love me, for good reasons obviously. The top-tier of Asian women are beautiful, stunningly and exotically gorgeous.

It's the same feeling when I see a blonde hair blue eyed Aryan Goddess, their unattainability is what makes me obsess over them. The most beautiful Asian and white women are the top 2 most sought after group of women, none of them will ever so much as look in my general direction. And should any Asian Goddess ever grace me with their affection, I know that I would be doing a disservice to humanity should we spawn an /r/hapas abomination. I wouldn't be able to handle the mean judgemental looks from Asians and whites as if we've committed a horrible crime. Though realistically I wouldn't be able to so much as initiate a conversation with one without melting apart even though I should know better than to put the "pussy on a pedestal".

It's not healthy to have this mindset and it's best for people like me to die alone, but it's not a big deal for us to fetishize as long as we don't act upon it.
>>
File: IMG_1476.jpg (132KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1476.jpg
132KB, 960x720px
>>37321936
You realize that not all of them are 10/10 attractive though right? You could always shoot for someone less attractive, just like what you'd do in a white society (or whatever race you are). Not every girl in this pic for example is going to grow up to be perfect, you'll have some average and a few downright uglies as well (though there aren't any here that I would classify as the latter, they do exist).

As far as the hapa situation, that's another thing entirely. I'm already one so I figure what the hell, might as well try to give my kids a similar phenotype. If I'm lucky enough to have any.
>>
>>37322311
>You realize that not all of them are 10/10
no fucking shit you retard
>>
>>37322385
no need to be rude nigger
>>
File: Nip.jpg (49KB, 498x747px) Image search: [Google]
Nip.jpg
49KB, 498x747px
>>37322311

>You realize that not all of them are 10/10 attractive though right?

Of course, I stated that it's attractive Asian women I obsess over, just I like would over an attractive blonde hair blue eyes white woman. I know the average Asian woman isn't special at all, for instance, I think just about every female in your picture is ugly.

But the ones that are above average, I fall apart at the seams. I couldn't even be friends with an attractive Asian female because it'd only drive me mad. I kind of don't even want to associate myself with any Asians because of the social stigma, I think I could only date a white female even if I'd prefer an Asian one. I guess I'd agree with the notion that races should stick to their own, but I'm knees weak mom's spaghetti for Asian females and probably as a result of being a lonely beta weirdo fuck.
>>
>>37317156

>be dating an asian girl earlier this year

>she asks if I have a preference for asian women over white women

>tell her that the average asian woman is way less fat and more modest than the average white woman so basically yes

>she laughs and agrees

I think everyone in the west is dropping the whole yellow fever stigma and realizing just how shit white women have become
>>
File: IMG_1428.png (550KB, 875x557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1428.png
550KB, 875x557px
>>37322539
I mean, whatever floats your boat. It sounds like you just like attractive girls with Asians coming out on top.

I'd unironically date all but two or three of the girls in that pic desu. Nobody there is above a 6, but I find average to be charming in ways that super attractive girls usually aren't. They haven't had the experience of being told they're pretty by everyone so maybe their self-esteem isn't super bloated and they won't ignore me. Idk. Different strokes for different folks.
>>
>>37322675
well, yeah. only beta virgins who have never interacted to white women think they're special.
>>
File: 1491970324698.jpg (667KB, 2439x3440px) Image search: [Google]
1491970324698.jpg
667KB, 2439x3440px
>>37322704

>It sounds like you just like attractive girls with Asians coming out on top

Pretty much, I'd date just about any attractive Asian or white female as long as they aren't a reprehensible person. I'd probably say I find the average white female more attractive but would instantly pick an above average Asian female over an above average white female given the choice.

But I have no attraction towards any race outside of Asian and white women, not even a little. No Latina, Indian, black etc does anything for me.
>>
>>37316921
Do that, anon. It means there are more male asians left to date for me.
>>
>>37322930
I'll date anything with mongoloid genes. I prefer Asian, but I'll take Latina, Native American if it came down to it.

I won't date white, Indian or black though. I will admit that white can be very cute, like the one you posted there, but the thought of dating one unsettles me for reasons I can't quite put my finger on. I'm like a reverse Elliot Rodger.
>>
I'm hapa but, my dad is the asian.
He red pilled me on asian women.
I was raised around various asian women,
Thai's, Chinese, Korean Japanese, namely.

I've never seen one of them loyal to me. Never never never not one.
Don't do it.
>Age terribly.
>Most materialistic.
>Most likely to cheat.
>Nag nag nag.

Oh sure other women of other colors cheat on men and have undesirable traits but, none are as malicious as women. Don't do it.
>>
>>37323342
Nice try. You just want to snacht the asian qts for yourself
>>
>>37323358
No you dumbshit.
I'm trying to warn you and save you from a life of misery.

Look at how they age.
>>
>>37323342
I hear good things about Malaysian girls, and Filipinas to some extent. I e-dated a Filipina when I was 15 and she was the sweetest girl I'd ever met to this day (22 now). Then I had to go and ruin it by chasing after some local roastie. I was young and extremely stupid. Live and learn I guess.
>>
>>37317438
>wow 2 people found happiness in eachother im just going to turn into the main provider of salt for a couple of countries

why do people do this?
>>
>>37318714
>women being attracted to men they consider high social status is not natural
What are you on about, I'm against pushing racemixing in media and all, but let's not get ridiculous and call attraction to a beautiful woman or a handsome man unnatural or lacking in principle just because they're a different race
>>
not white or asian but from my experience asian women are brainwashed to be materialistic as fuck and will take any ugly old pathetic white man over an asian guy just to feel like they've made the american dream it's so pathetic. Both parties(white male, asian female) are just using eachother for their own selfish needs. its also probably why people say things like "He couldnt even get a white girl"
>>
>>37323342
>>37323397
>look 20 until they're 60
>materialism is encouragement to exercise and improve for life

What are you trying to convince me of here senpai
>>
>>37316921
As a hispanic it's pretty pathetic looking from the outside looking in perspective. The white guys in particular just give off unhinged vibes and the women seem to be in a perpetual state of exasperation.
>>
File: 1495920031944.jpg (321KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1495920031944.jpg
321KB, 2000x2000px
I don't see why you'd care or give a shit in the first place. They're happy and have some form of a meaningful relationship, something /r9k/ will never experience in a long mile.
>>
>lots of Asians around me
>tfw the only cute looking Asian girls are Japanese
>tfw all the Asians I know are Viet or other shit tier races
>>
>>37321886

Because he's a socially detached delusional idiot. Probably only considers asian guys "bro tier" because he doesn't view them as a threat,
>>
File: hapakids.jpg (188KB, 425x612px) Image search: [Google]
hapakids.jpg
188KB, 425x612px
>tfw white & married to asian with daughter on the way

D-did I make it bros?
>>
>>37318342
You should marry her faggot. If she is your first GF and you get bored and break up because you want to "sow your oats" you'll feel like a huge faggot your whole life and it will come back to haunt you. I promise.
>>
>>37320829
I just don't like niggers mixing with anyone.
>>
>>37326468

>calls all blacks niggers
>but gets angry when normies call him a school shooter
>>
>>37326254
You definitely made a hot daughter if she's halfsies.

Also that pic you posted, those kids look surprisingly white. That mom must be a mutt too.
>>
>>37326490
I'm not even american, why should I care.

And yes, you're all niggers.
>>
>>37326509
She's half chinese, half filipino.
>>
>>37317071
A gentlewoman?
>>
>>37320905
Insecurity. Plain and simple.
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.