[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a small dick. How do you guys cope with your own small

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170528_020626.jpg (301KB, 624x832px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170528_020626.jpg
301KB, 624x832px
I have a small dick. How do you guys cope with your own small dicks?

I'm a virgin with no pussy in the horizon and this still makes me insecure for some reason.
>>
>>37316562
Shave it all and HRT.

Worst case you turn into a femboy, best case you look like a hot trap.
>>
>>37316562
I don't. It eats away at me constantly. Frequently I'll be fapping, it crosses my mind, and bam, erection lost. Not that I get strong erections anyway. It's a good thing no one will ever see it.
>>
>>37316562
Are you the guy who made a webm of fapping with a rubber band around your dick?
>>
File: 1483623036306.png (42KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1483623036306.png
42KB, 350x350px
>tfw barely 7x5.5
>>
>>37316596
This. Uncut traps are the best traps. She'll have a lot of opportunities to fug in that case, though it'll mostly just be robots.
>>
>>37316634
Nope, this is the first time I take a pic of my dick. But now I wish I had a rubber band, that makes it sound like a good fap.
>>
Well, you're not big, but it's not really a microdick. If you ever use it, which let's face it is unlikely, I'm your your partner will quickly learn to appreciate it. Unless it's a size queen.
>>
>>37316650
>tfw only 953356753x3355677732255.222
Killing myself
>>
>>37316562
You don't have a small dick. You just think you do because of you viewing it from above.
Looks like it's about 5.5 to 6 inches. That's average to above average and unless the chick is a roastie or someone with a abnormally large vagina, you won't get any complaints.
The trick is to find a woman who's vagina is naturally a good fit with your penis. Someone who is tight down there or average in pussy depth would be good. Also if you're overweight and lose a few pounds then the fat around your penis will disappear therefore showing more size. Potentially .4 to .5 inches. Also shave the hair. It'll make it look bigger.
>>
>>37316779
So you have to luck into a girl who:
>isn't completely repulsive
>actually acknowledges your existence
>has a fair level of commonality with you
>likes you enough to fuck you
>is nearby enough to do so
And now you're adding
>is a good vagina fit for you
to it? This leaves approximately -6,000,000,000,000 bitches in the entire goddamn universe.
>>
>>37316860
>isn't completely repulsive
This one is fairly easy I think. Most women are in between the two extremes of attractiveness. So 5-7
>actually acknowledges your existence
Much harder for a robot, I agree. If attractive fembots actually existed this might not be a problem.
>has a fair level of commonality with you
>likes you enough to fuck you
These two are intertwined with the previous one. But if a woman is met irl that met these requirements then it's possible.
>is a good vagina fit for you
There are woman out here who aren't completely used up down below, but I will admit it is harder to find them today in our world. Mainly my post was just meant to make op feel better and to reassure him he didn't have a micropenis.
>>
File: 1457237555779.png (432KB, 687x398px) Image search: [Google]
1457237555779.png
432KB, 687x398px
tfw look small cuz fat
>>
>>37316562
I don't, for obvious reasons

:^)
>>
>>37316779
>if you're overweight
I'm not. there's not much fat to remove there. Not skinny either, but it'll barely make a difference. And I shaved once, looks the fucking same to me. It's also a nuisance to shave, especially considering I don't care about shaving and I'd be the only one I'd be doing that for.
>>
>>37317196
I wouldn't shave completely. Jus let take an electric razor to it and trim it. My penis looks weird when it's bald, but I trim the hair right at the base of my penis and then the rest of it and it looks a bit bigger for me.
But you're right in the sentiment of there's no point in doing it if you're only doing it for yourself. Feels bad.
>>
>>37316779
desu this, your cock always looks smaller from above. also height plays a factor into haw big it looks. I'm 6'4" w/ a 6 is in cock and it looks smaller than it actually is on me because of my height, that said no chick I've ever complained about my cock being to small. If anything most chicks would prefer an average sized cock anyway
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.