[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw ape tits

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (228KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 1280x960px
>tfw ape tits
>>
tfw no floppy tit gf
>>
>>37316495
All human tits are ape tits because we are apes.
Even your mantits.
>>
>>37316495
I like them, but that's only because those kind of ape tit nipples are fun to play with and rub your dick on
>>
more like fat pig tits or cow udders
>>
>>37316495
do you have kids?
if not idk how do you fucked up your breasts like that
>>
>>37316584
by being fat you idiot
>>
cow tits are disgusting tbqh
>>
>tfw you will never zap those ogre tits with a stun gun
>>
Same. A decent dude in the real world won't care too much though so dont let it get you down. Just try and own it. I hated myself for years but whats the point
>>
>tfw no ape tit gf
>>
>>37316699
let me suckle
>>
>>37316699
I'm a decent dude and I think those things are disgusting
>>
This older white woman tried to hit on me at work and being embarrassed about her being older should I have taken her number she is white and I'm a black guy
>>
>>37316584
Some tits just come shaped that way. Its remarkable. The difference in bodies outside of the internet. These types of boobs arent uncommon in the grand scheme of things (and theres worse) but the girls arent too likely to be sharing them, doing oirn and irl will probably be insecure
>>
File: bt.gif (2MB, 300x239px) Image search: [Google]
bt.gif
2MB, 300x239px
>ywn have a gf whose tits slap around obnoxiously during sex
>>
>>37316718
Thats you. Plenty see past such things. Decent and on here though? Good one
>>
>>37316699
Realistically speaking most guys will just go "wow tits!" when they see your pig tits. Even better if you actually like the girl that they're attached to desu.
>>
>>37316737
>>37316604
fuck im happy my genetics are good i would kms if i have breasts like that
>>
>>37316795
Never really been a problem to be honest. Thats extreme as fuck. Im glad i dont care about such petty shit. But maybe you're still young
>>
>>37316495
>>37316699
Would you be interested in buying a new invention I'm working on? It's a belt that doubles as a bra.
>>
File: true that.png (60KB, 325x239px) Image search: [Google]
true that.png
60KB, 325x239px
You're all degenerates. Original degenerates.
>>
>>37316817
my breasts are that big and they are heavy for me and i don't like to jump cuz im shy and they bounce
so i couldn't stand big breasts like that and sorry if i sounded rude pls forgive
>>
>tfw those are my favorite tits

I love saggy tits with big areolas. I'm not kidding I'd kill for a gf with tits like that.

T E X A S
E
X
A
S
>>
>>37316948
PLS be my floopy floppy booby gf
>>
>>37317214
Does make me feel better about myself when dudes say stuff like this desu.. But I've realised over the years theres no point caring. Cant all be perky just like we cant all be hot or confident
>>
>>37316495
I think they're lovely. Don't worry so much about it. Would you feel better if I fapped to them?
>>
>>37317269
if you jump up and down do your boobs make skin slapping sounds?
>>
>>37317297
Sure theyre not as bad as op though
>>
>>37317325
pls be my skin slapping boob gf
>>
Never knew that thing had a name... tried so long to convince myself that it was normal.. damn
>>
>>37317269
I understand. I just thought you didn't think guys out there appreciated tits like that. Same way I feel about my dick. It's pretty small (4 inch) and some girls will say size doesn't matter but I still feel like shit for having a small dick.
>>
>>37317376
Most dont appreciate them though. Ive had some ridicule. but they are usually young and immature and should realise theres more important things. Same with dick size
>>
File: IMG_3009.jpg (1MB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3009.jpg
1MB, 3088x2320px
pls rate boobs desu
>>
>>37317465
If that's actually you then I'd give a strong 7 maybe light 8. Post more pls
>>
>>37317428
That's fucked. I understand now. It's why I'm 25 and a virgin. Girls will get close to me but I'll push them away because I'm just so ashamed of my dick. I don't want to be ridiculed it would kill me. So I guess I'll be a virgin until they make a legit penis enlargement surgery.
>>
>>37316495
Meh, a tit is a tit, it all feels the same when being groped which is what really matters in my opinion, there is nothing in the world like a handful of tit.

You should be more concerned about other things, you aren't going to be showing your tits to anyone that hasn't already committed to dicking you anyway.
>>
>>37317465
good enough to give me an erection to rape you with
>>
Floppy tits are the best
>>
>>37317465
post ur kik/skype femanom
>>
>>37316495
i'm a fatfuck neckbeard and my manboobs look like that.

My nips are a little hairy tho
>>
>>37317465
ass bae?
>>
>>37317575
how micro is it?
>>
>>37320754
It's 4.5 inches and when it's flaccid it looks like a fucking clit
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.