[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I flirt? qt coworker tries to flirt with me but I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1481068623423.png (577KB, 851x650px) Image search: [Google]
1481068623423.png
577KB, 851x650px
How do I flirt?

qt coworker tries to flirt with me but I don't know how to flirt back, I need help
>>
where do you work anon?

Orangnull
>>
>>37316356
>playing their game
All she wants is your money and your attention to stroke her ego. The surefire way to flirt is to stick a pencil up their front butt
>>
>>37316356
Don't flirt with coworkers. Do it on your own time.

No one on this website has work ethic worth a damn I swear.
>>
>>37316356
If it doesn't come natural accept being a virgin forever
>>
flirt if you're not the boss or the normies wilk bully you
i didn't flirt with the slut of the work and they all called me gay and homosexual
just do what they do and hide your powerlevel if you want to keep it easy at work
you can watch anime,browse 4chan or play videogames
>>
Take whatever she says, basically say it back to her but in a different manner, then give her a suggestive smirk and head tilt.

Works wonders for me.
>>
>>37316460
Grocery store
>>37316472
She's really nice and cute and only flirts with me
>>37316481
Your life must be fucking horrible
>>37316482
This is not helpful
>>37316564
Everybody else flirts in a very obnoxious manner (calling girls sexy outright and making endless sexual advances and innuendos) that this particular coworker doesn't like, which she told me. I think imitating them would be a bad idea.
>>
>>37316356

Normie get out

>reeee

Bloxbloxoriginalblox
>>
>>37316825
I've never had a gf before.
>>37316763
Much of what she says is not really applicable, like when she compliments my height, she's fairly short.
>>
>>37316774
I'm not the goofball working in a grocery store who comes to an anime fan forum for flirting lessons but ok.
>>
>>37316864
to that you could say something like "you are tall enough to fit me"
>>
>>37316923
I didn't make this thread for work ethic criticism, sorry. It was just really obnoxious of you to even bring that up when nobody even mentioned it
>>
>>37316356
express interest without using words

use your tone/smile
you don't even have to be funny as I once thought

you can make anything sound sexy if you use your tone. Literally anything. "heeeeey, you want some of my muffins? :)"
>>
>>37316968
Ur triggered as heck tho what's the big deal here?
You late a little too often?
>>
>>37316481
bitch I've had managers flirt with me

this one coworker hit on me, another guy, and sucked off another guy
>>
>>37317035
This is all highly unprofessional and I hope you behaved, even if everyone around you didn't.
>>
You're trying to subtly complement her through your regular conversation.
>>
>>37317032
No I have great work ethic, I'm at the top of my department every single month, you're just assuming because I ask for flirting advice and the subject in particular is a coworker that I'm a slacker, you're just an obnoxious person. There is more than enough room in the workplace for socialization and fun, but you are the kind of person who sees fun as contrary to work ethic, you're a stick in the mud and everyone in your workplace talks shit about you behind your back for being such a prude, no doubt.
>>
if the girl has blonde hair and blue eyes tell her hey anon did anyone tell you have have beautiful blue eyes? yes anon they have...i agree, you know who you remind me of? who you remind me of barbie.
>>
>>37317109
I actually work alone but ok.
I'm sure the wildlife makes fun of me.

If you have such mighty convictions why are you even here fampai just go b urself.
>>
>>37317083
I try but sometimes I worry about being too obvious, and not too many opportunities really tend to come up in the first place, our conversations are pretty random and meandering and not totally emotionally charged or engaging.

I've been thinking about trying to have more personal conversations with her, most of our convos are pretty surface-level stuff, jokes and gossip and food and such.

Today I tried asking her if she'd ever used Tinder because I was thinking of trying it out (I really wasn't I just wanted to bring up a more personal conversation about relationships) and we had a pretty interesting talk about dating apps and online dating in general. I'm starting to think this might be the right way to take things farther, but it is really difficult bringing these topics up out of the blue, it's difficult to just start a conversation about relationships without some dumb excuse like dating app recommendations.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.