[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are men worldwide getting so much lonelier? Waifushit is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1442046492570.jpg (20KB, 255x256px) Image search: [Google]
1442046492570.jpg
20KB, 255x256px
Why are men worldwide getting so much lonelier? Waifushit is at an all time high all over. Why aren't women experiencing the same?
>>
>>37316179
>infinite amount of cannon fodder
>finite amount of pussy
>pussy wants chad
>cut that cannon fodder number to a small sliver
>natural selection
>>
File: 147684057115.jpg (163KB, 1006x706px) Image search: [Google]
147684057115.jpg
163KB, 1006x706px
>Why aren't women experiencing the same?

They are, people on /r9k/ just like to pretend that they don't so that they have something to blame.
>>
Because 1 Chad can shepherd at least 3 women. Girls are picky in geberal, choosing an SO simply based on a list of pros and cons and comparing themselves to other women and their choice of so.
>>
>>37316179
Most girls would rather be Chads side girl or kill themselves then be with betas
>>
>>37316179

Many women have set their sights on a Chad they will never lock down.
>>
>>37316313
>then
So they kill themselves then betas steal the corpse?
>>
>>37316258
b-b-b-but women cant be depressed, or lonely, or feel emotions because if they did they would have sex with me because they know how bad i feel!
>>
Women do feel the same. There's a large amount of women out there who do nothing but sit inside and game/browse sites like this just like you
>>
Men don't die as much anymore and go to war so women have more men to choose from.
>>
>>37316258
nonsense
any woman can post herself online and get tons of guys with ease.
>>
>>37316179
If anyone had a reasonable answer we could fix it.
I think it's a new observation of an old phenomenon desu.
>>
>>37316179
>Why aren't women experiencing the same?
It happens when they turn 30
>>
>>37316179

Because the West is feminized. Men are dropping out of society like flies. The majority of college graduates are women, the majority of breadwinners are women, the majority of single parents are women, the majority of everything is women. Add on top of that a school system and education system designed to feminize young men and cater to and benefit women and you end up with loser, socially dysfunctional men and women who've had their entire lives given to them. Girls get all the support, all the money, all the attention when it comes to problems. White boys just have to shut up and die. Non-white boys get treated like women and helped along the whole way.

Then you have a culture and a system of laws that actively shit on white men but reward and benefit women and non-whites. So what you end up with is an ever growing amount of white men dropping out of society and being NEETS who stay virgins or can't keep relationships, more and more women getting used and tossed by Chads, and more and more women being single and childless by their 30's and 40's.

The telltale sign of this is a permissive culture. When men were still in charge, there was enforced standards, enforced cultural norms. If people acted outside the norm, they were treated like shit because that behavior is dangerous. Now we have paki rape gangs running around like its normal, teenage 13 year old girls prostituting around, women sleeping around like whores, basically no standards anymore. Because women don't have any standards and accept abuse. This is the future of the West until non-white men are the majority which will force the West and white women back into their place and enforce standards again.

I hope white women enjoy being beat up and raped by black men because that is the future. Men enforce the standards of a society and a non-white society will look like non-white countries. I can't wait for the fall and correction. All the roasties are going to be put in their place.
>>
File: singles men map 1.jpg (92KB, 848x712px) Image search: [Google]
singles men map 1.jpg
92KB, 848x712px
>>37316179
Numerous factors:
>traditional masculinity demonized in media: young males follow the numale model of masculinity not realizing that women are naturally unattracted to it

>Instead of compete in the scale of neighborhoods, men must now compete in a 50 square mile Tinder radius. Few men have the natural looks to compete in this market.

>There have been no major wars to thin the male population: Males are born at a naturally higher rate (108 to 100). Nature has chosen our male:female sex ratio to be 108:100 because in our ancient past (and today), men did every dangerous activity such as hunting, fighting, and using muscles to accomplish tasks. Also, having 1 X chromosome can lead to more genetic defects. However, in modern society men do not die because we live comfortably. This leads to a huge surplus in men in most areas of the civilized world. This is why wars are necessary to sparse out the population. See related image. This surplus in men only exacerbates the problem of male-female dating inequality and further tips the scale in females' favor.
>>
>>37316313
laughed but true
>>
>>37316258
they aren't
>talk to 24 year old virgin girl I knew from high school
>she ghosts me and blocks me
>>
>>37316258
Real shit desu
>>
>>37316258
>They are, people on /r9k/ just like to pretend that they don't so that they have something to blame.

I blame Jews, not women.
>>
>>37316258
How can this be the case when threads about seeking a bf are inundated with offers and expressions of interest?
>>
>>37316179
>ironically become a waifufag to piss friend off
>friend breaks off all contact with me and i start being serious about it
>legitimately in love with a fictional fucking character

But to answer your question, think of all the undesirable men, and then think about all the Chads, why would a woman go for anyone else BUT Chad? And due to the mass amount of Chad Cock on the market, most men get left behind unless they're in the top 20%, I've been out a lot and seen a fuckton of couples, the women would either be landwhales, stacies, or roasties, or something else, but the male is always Chad.

Also this: >>37319045 I guess, I pulled most of the shit above out of my ass and this guy actually has facts to back it up rather than personal experiences.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.