[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I self induce schizophrenia?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

How do I self induce schizophrenia?
>>
A binge of DMT, LSD and PCP for a week straight.

That should send you into psychosis
>>
>>37315946
do meth,pot, and acid often
>>
>>37315946
You can do it in as quick as 48-72 hours via amphetamine psychosis

you'll come back almost mostly to baseline though unless you keep it up for years on end
>>
>>37315946
Do a lot of drugs, stand next to electrical and radio equipment a lot, try to stay in hot and dry areas.
>>
cheapest way is sleep deprivation
>>
Psychedelic binging only goes so far, and for most people won't induce any sort of psychosis beyond bad trips. Stimulant binging works better, especially with shit like meth and MDPV (bath salts).

The only correct answer though is to huff lots of gasoline, which will literally destroy your blood-brain barrier, making you psychotic and sometimes pretty dumb

Don't do it.
>>
>>37315946
Schizophrenia is a genetic disease. If you don't have the gene you'll never be one. If you have the gene and take drugs in late teens, you have high chances of activating it. If you don't take drugs, you might still develop it, but many people have the gene and never activate it. That's why sometimes it's a surprise for parents. Their kid develops schizophrenia, so it means one of them had the dominant gene without ever developing it, or both had the recessive gene.
>>
>>37316067
So there is really no way to induce straight up delusional/hallucination schizophrenia without other side effects?
>>
>>37315946

This condition is not what it's made out to be. Since our consciousness slowly shapes the formula for schizo, it's not hard to figure out what causes such a malfunction
>>
>>37316005
This guy is right. You'll start hearing and seeing shit around the 2-3 day mark.

Also start reading into tulpas lmao where you trick yourself into thinking you have imaginary friends with full personalities and have engaging conversations with them
>>
>>37316241
>have imaginary friends with full personalities and have engaging conversations with them
that actually sounds fun
>>
>>37316237
>Since our consciousness slowly shapes the formula for schizo, it's not hard to figure out what causes such a malfunction
Go on. What is it that causes such a malfunction?
>>
>>37316278

Inb4 that /mlp/ tulpa thread screencap.
>>
>>37316241
this just talk to yourself start with having different opinions in your mind about yourself just switch the "voice"so your mind thinks its not you
>i have a guy who is negative andhe has a slow voice ,and a positive guy with a more cheerful voice ,
> they start talking on their own later and you can talk with a guy you created
>>
>>37316278
If you are an outcast among actual real people, why wouldn't you eventually be rejected and bullied by your inner personalities?
>>
>>37316170
>without other side effects
That's not how schizophrenia works. If you want to talk to imaginary friends, take a ton of ambien and do it in magical fantasy land. Or robotrip, that gets pretty wild

>>37316278
Not him, but see my above comment
>>
>>37316349
because they're not actually fully independent personalities inside their head. It's still them. It's a combination of delusion, imagination, narcissism, and schizophrenia.
>>
>>37316288

You, I and everyone posting have accurate enough ideas. If you really don't know, you should compare it to PTSD/Bipoolar/Depression in a way that represents itself like a flavor of mental-illness that happens to specialize in delusions that involve sensory function. The virgin minds of the earth are the blessed until the curses that come with truth matter enough to be advantageous
>>
>>37316435
I'm gonna ask this >>37316288 again:

What is it that causes such a malfunction?
>>
>>37315946
Take eleven hits of acid.
>>
>>37316170

if you experience the schitz your ego will be assassinated. Be ready to feel born again all grown up with the painful truths already known.
>>
I remember trying to make a tulpa when I was 12.
>>
>>37315946
Kill a CIA nigger then develop an OS to talk to god.
>>
>>37316480

it's usually triggered by things like trauma/drugs in vulnerable people. Tell me, what kind of answer are you after? Specific reasons are usually personal problems that don't get reconciled
>>
>>37316651

Based TempleOS. But OP, why the fuck would you even want schizophrenia/psychosis?
>>
>>37315946
Its not as cool and edgy as it looks. My brothers screams and cries for about an hour a day because he thinks anient asian aliens from a different universe that are apart of some mainframe AI power quantum computer are out to destroy our universe and the reason he gets so mad is because his fire god powers are not working. I use to be a god but I became a "bitch" and wanted to live a normal human life. Also niggers are evil and trying to ruin our society (were mexi americans)and hail White power.Yea thats what I deal with everyday but I love him. He might be an inspiration for a book one day.
>>
>>37316730
>37316730

stories like these keep me feeling normal as hell
>>
>>37316730
I'm a medicated schizo and it was pretty cool being psychotic to be honest, it's shitty now that it's just a boring mundane world with antipsychotic side-effects (sleepiness, drooling a liter all over my pillow every night, lower concentration/attention span, etc), but it was a fun experience for the 1~2 year it lasted, I wish more schizos weren't full retard like your brother so I could actually reasonably talk to someone about all the bullshit madman metaphysical experiences and synchronicities and recurring symbols and so on
>>
>>37316867
What kind of meds you take? my brother is taking lithium injections but they dont work for a damn thing. Im seriously considering giving him CBD oil.
>>
>>37316710
Bux
>>
>>37316965
Lithium is not an antipsychotic.
It's a mood stabilizer.
>>
>>37316664
are you this anon original poster >>37316435
>>
just fake it for bux
>>
>>37316965
400mg of clozapine pills every night, I've always been scared shitless of syringes so I restrained myself (more than usual anyway, as a shut-in NEET friendless virgin) during my stay at the psych ward, and everything went fine (though I took other meds during my stay and for my first year or so out - risperidone and quetiapine, which also worked and removed all my paranoia and hallucinations, but had more severe side-effects on me)

I looked into it shortly after being released and vaguely remember there being a much higher "recovery / return to society" rate if you start treatment as early as possible, I guess uneducatedly that most people get permanent bizarre schizophrenic dopamine-aberration neural pathways from staying psychotic too long, and eventually lose the ability to be able to criticize their own beliefs, because, holy shit, from my experience at the ward and online, most schizos really do just go full retard

or maybe I just don't find the functional ones because they hide the condition due to stigma?

and yeah, as the other anon mentioned, lithium isn't an antipsychotic lol, try talking to his psychiatrist to give him a proper one?
>>
>>37317198
I am a schizophrenic myself.
Sometimes I just want to cut out all medication and go back off the deep end.
>>
is there any way I can get schizo without illegal drugs?
>>
>>37317233
Yeah, just have shitty genetics.
>>
>>37317222
personally, maybe even because of my experiences during psychosis (limbs moving against my will), I'm a control freak these days, so I don't even consider doing this, I just reminisce about what happened and have fun noticing little coincidences and speculating on their meanings
>>
>>37317301
I feel you. Psychosis is spooky as fuck, but my life isn't all too exciting and back when I was out of it everything seemed so full of wonder and shit.
I just want that feeling back.
>>
>>37317233

Traumatic experiences.

Though, i don't think schizophrenia can be self induced that easily without fucking up your mental state by substance abuse.

But psychosis? Absolutely, if you have a predisposition for it, a traumatic experience can suffice. It happened to me a few years ago. It was not pleasant. Don't do this to yourself. It's not worth the neetbux.
>>
>>37315946
make a tulpa
my duuude
>>
>>37317331

Yeah, it's really the only good thing about it. I was ridiculously driven to attain certain goals. I also became a very different person, it's like my old self just had evaporated.

Inbetween the shouting matches i had with myself, self-harm, auditory hallucinations, haunting nightmares, etc. Yeah, that was kinda nice i suppose.

(i'm >>37317377 btw)
>>
>>37317377
I'm not doing it for the neetbux I'm just tired of paying for drugs and want it to come naturally
>>
>>37317535
I have terrifying nightmares, yes. But I never woke up to choking myself.
>>
>>37317548
Forgot to take my name off. My most recent one was this morning.
>>
>>37317535
I have dreams only very infrequently, but I have had a few nightmares over the years since my episode where I ended up punching / kicking the wall next to my bad really hard and hurting myself

I guess it's worth noticing this never happened before the psychosis
>>
>>37317460

What do you think you're going to get with a mental illness that's relatable to getting high on drugs?
>>
>>37317460
You are a complete retard.

I'd never wish this illness to my worst enemy and you want to have it.

Fuck you.
>>
>>37317710
>>37317683
My dudes, think about it: I can have friends (that aren't really there), I can see aliens and fight the government and hear voices. Sounds pretty sweet if you ask me.
>>
File: fatherandson.png (187KB, 758x631px) Image search: [Google]
fatherandson.png
187KB, 758x631px
>>37317759
hello fellow autismo neet
>>
>>37316426
narcissism?

originally curious
>>
>>37317759

I've seen some really stupid shit here, but perhaps this could be just the stupidest thing i've ever fucking seen here. And that's quite a stretch.

I've been fighting with mental illness for years after it came into my life. I never wanted this, i never asked for it. I am always afraid of a relapse, and i have not been able to function properly anymore since, and i hate myself and my life ever since, and it's been more than a few years ago.

There's nothing fun about 'hallucinating' when it manifests about trauma replaying over and over, when the hallucinations (auditory in my case) would make it worse. Sometimes i cried and punched into my walls for hours. The only little thing i had left was some hope that it would go away, but it was hard to give up. Life couldn't be worse than death at that point. Every fucking morning the first thought that went to my head was considering suicide until the moment i fell asleep.

If it would've never faded, i would have killed myself. And looking back at it, it would've been justified. Because death couldn't have been worse than that state of mind.

You know what anon? Please do it. Please sniff yourself crazy on processed gasoline until your brain cells start dying off and you get that chizo thing you wanted so bad. You deserve it.

Or just save everybody and yourself the trouble and hang yourself right here and now.
>>
>>37317675
In the nightmare I had just written some notes. I then went up some stairs and slid the papers under a door. I was eye level with the bottom of the door. When I pushed the papers through, a hand came down and picked them up. I froze. The space behind the door was some type of closet, and there wasn't supposed to be anyone in there. After a few seconds I opened the door. On the other side of the door was a void. I stared into the darkness. Then a dark entity charged me. I couldn't see it, it matched the background. I only felt the impact. At that moment I woke up, my own hands were choking me, and I had a sweatshirt tied around my feet.
>>
>>37317970
Couldn't have said it better. Thanks Anon
>>
>>37317970
dude if you think I'm gonna read all that maybe you are crazy. Stop bitching about "muh halluschinashins" and get a job. Whats so bad about seeing a couple thing and hearing some shit. That's literally why I do drugs.
>I'd never wish this illness to my worst enemy and you want to have it.
>You know what anon? Please do it. Please sniff yourself crazy on processed gasoline until your brain cells start dying off and you get that chizo thing you wanted so bad. You deserve it.
dude, I don't think you have schizophrenia I think youre retarded.
>>
File: d98.jpg (28KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
d98.jpg
28KB, 600x640px
>>37318147

I will not take the bait.

I fucking love hallucinogens.

It's not the same as a mental disorder.

Think about me at the moment you push that 12 gauge up your palate in the near future.

You're an idiot, anon.
>>
File: 1490242813412.png (518KB, 700x734px) Image search: [Google]
1490242813412.png
518KB, 700x734px
>>37317970
decent bait mate
>>
>>37318068

At least i'm glad you're on my side.

Fuck this thread, i'm out.
>>
>>37318244
kek, look at hwat I just made my dude. Save it while you can, its a collectors editon version
>>
>>37318556
>hehe i am such le memester xDDD
>>
>>37318244
>>37318572
*yawns and stretches*
well, this threads dying, ill see ya ont he front page of reddit
>>
OP, why the FUCK would you want to induce schizophrenia?
>>
>>37315946

smoke a fuck ton of weed
>>
>>37318829
I've dabbed myself unconscious and never heard voices
>>
Is anyone here actually schizo? Have you ever been to a treatment facility? Idk how these things work but sounds comfy tbqh.
>>
>>37318556
ok heres the final edition. Ill leave the collectors edition up until this thread dies. Grab it while you can?
>>
>>37318977
>he's such a loser he screenshots his "won" arguments on a mongolian watercoloring board to read back to himself later
>someone actually opened an image editor and put effort into fitting it all in one neat jpg
>somewhere, there is a saved folder of tons of complied arguments with anonymous virgins
>>
File: desktop.jpg (483KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
desktop.jpg
483KB, 1920x1080px
>>37319170
nah dude it isn't like that. This is actually my first screenshot arguement
>>
>>37316241
but thats not schizophrenia though. those are just effects from sleep deprivation you tard
>>
>>37315946
>this level of spastic
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.