[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pepe rope.jpg (21KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
pepe rope.jpg
21KB, 600x630px
Well robots?

I'm still holding out hope that my waifu is as-yet undiscovered to me and that my end of the bargain to enjoy true love is to endure suffering and loneliness until we meet. Also the hope that my country will stop turning to shit.
>>
too scared of failure
>>
scared of failure, living even temporarily after pulling the trigger and ending up a vegetable or retarded

even with a shotgun someway id probably live
>>
>>37315898
>the hope that my country will stop turning to shit
The jews and brown people will never stop, white man.
>>
>>37315961
No, racist assholes like you are what are turning my country to shit. Instead of helping people we elect far right wing nutjobs who want to redistribute wealth to the rich and increase our military spending by 500% even though we have literally the strongest military in the world ten times over. Then they complain the debt is increasing too much because they cut taxes on the elites and didn't even have the balls to cut entitlement spending because it would make idiots in flyover states realize how retarded their leaders are.
>>
>>37315916
Where do you live, can you get a firearm easily?
>>37315961
We voted ourselves out of the EU at least, there is still hope.
>>
>>37316084
i have a 12 gauge with some 00 buck shells but there like 30 yers old but in great shape

think it would work? what angle? would it be instant
>>
>>37316033
It don't matter, whiteboi. We'll never stop.
>>
>>37316127
I have no clue, I've never seen a real firearm before though my grandfather apparently owned a revolver at some point.
>>
Just found out my little sister is seriously depressed. Like taking zoloft and "overdosing" on it as a cry for help depressed. I don't want to be the thing that pushes her over the edge.
>>
>>37316563
Lol, your sister is "depressed" and hogging all the attention while you over here with real depression grasping for any reason not to kill yourself.
>>
>>37316563
Yeah, although my sister and I hate each others' guts I know my suicide would destroy my mum and sister might kill herself when there's no money left to sap after my funeral and credit is paid off. Plus my family are all old and/or declining in their life prospects and I know me killing myself would make them even more depressed. So I hang in to spare them the humiliation of a funeral where not a single friend of mine shows up.
>>
File: 1495699046918.jpg (102KB, 422x408px) Image search: [Google]
1495699046918.jpg
102KB, 422x408px
>>37316563
She's not actually depressed, she just wants attention, desu
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.